A Moment in Truth [CH.16 is up 12/11]

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... how could tik do like this to ann... sigh...

surely he'll regret one... ann must not forgive him that easily... must make him pay for what he did.. hehe...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Uh oh... he R'ed her out of jealousy. Looks like Lek will have a bro or sis to play with now. lol.. Tik is such a hot head.

shachibasha

psychotic
is tik going to act like it didnt even happen or just start ignoring her....or ann pretend like tik never did that to her then she leaves him and everything that akarin gives her and lives with her son with no tik then tik is going to search for them and stuff?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm rooting for her to stay..because she controls most of it..and she will have to because won't let her leave just yet..and aslo she promised akarin that she would stay with lek, for lek until he turns 21....if she stays she can torture them...use the power she has muahahhahaa

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i hope so...she spent all those years taking care of lek by herself...it's time for her to gather all that strength and use it :D

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
but it so hard to make someone suffer when you love them just like in jlr when soriya forgave harit so fast, i was like what the .....
thats it? wow that was easy