a place for ananberley fans

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the second thing i saw in ig and made me can't resist to come here to let it out is this
my god pleaaaaaaaassse makes my hope come true i want kim's first movie to be with ananda i still have hope and they just made me a little hyped when i saw them liking this post i know it may due to tiger being reruning on ch28 of ch3 but still it made me super happy and kept my hope alive
love_anandakim638_36160178_211743049449803_7493327358548508672_n.jpg

love_anandakim638_26864583_344860202659119_3943771019956715520_n.jpg

i'm actually rewatching tiger too i'm in ep 7

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
huuuhhhuuuuuuu still give me the same exact feeling like watching first time that's the beauty of rewatching kim lakorn and ananberley i classed them second back ten after markim as my OTP

the passion the connection was sooooooo gooooooooood

the way he told her to cancel the wedding and the way she said to him "what right do you have" huuuhhuuuu fiiiree

when the tongue say something that the heart doesn't mean

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I rewatched "tiger" 4 or 5 times , I love them so much. :love:
this time is my third time :pancarta: and each time is like the first time

their chemistry is just soooooo amazing

when a woman try so hard to fight her felling but her eyes expose everything

his love is an hypnose

koadadai

sarNie Adult
i stiillllll have hope for a movie :angel10:
Episode 7 of the kiss that was cut off during the broadcast in 2015, appeared in the replay of the previous few days.
In the replay of the 21st episode 20:03. :love:

Is it possible to find out if there are other kiss scenes?:confused12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Episode 7 of the kiss that was cut off during the broadcast in 2015, appeared in the replay of the previous few days.
In the replay of the 21st episode 20:03. :love:

Is it possible to find out if there are other kiss scenes?:confused12:
thank you for sharing didn't expect that wow , as long as i know that was the only kiss cut and maybe there is tfinal episode a kiss but i don't think it was cut but it filmed from far and angled