A Promise To You :Rome/Rita: RTEAM

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. omg...... i have to catch up on this lol..

awwwwe.. rr.. i never saw that dedication.. thanks sweetie.. luv ya.. xp..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 5: Meeting You ><

Rome stared at Aom. She was indeed beautiful, but no one could compare to Aff. But his dream? Was there any truth in it? As Rome was wondering, he did not notice Aom moving closer to him, inching herself next to him. She rested her head on his shoulder, the sudden touch jumped Rome back to reality.

Rome: Aom, what are you doing? (trying to push her away from him)

Aom: Oh Rome, I-I-I just want to be with you. What's so wrong with that? (she knows that she's moving too fast, but she can't help how she feels about Rome. it's now or never for her, especially with Chai always hovering over her.)

Rome: Aom, now's not the right time. Your sister just died, and I still love her.

Aom: I know that I can't replace her, but please just let me be with you. That's all I'm asking. Please.

Rome: Not right now. Umm...I have to go, we can talk about this later. Okay?

Aom: Why do you push me away? I love you with all my heart.

She was pleading with all her heart, Rome could tell by how she looked at him. Her eyes were on the verge on tears, but he cannot do this, he loves Aff, and only Aff. He doesn't want to lead Aom, down a dead-end road. He was about to leave, just a step out of door, and Aom ran behind him. She wrapped her around him, holding him in a tight embrace. Rome let out a heavy sigh, he didn't want this at all, he didn't want Aom to give herself to him. She deserves better than him, a man who can give her the love she needs, and the world she should have. He can't give her that, the only one he can is Aff. Aff, help me. Aom is delusional. How can I let her down? Please tell me how.

Aom: SHHH. Don't say anything Rome, not yet. Listen to me. I don't mind being second to Aff. Like I said, I know I can't replace her, but just let me be by you now. I just want to be there for you, please let me. I don't ask for anything else except to be near you. Please Rome. (her arms slowly slipping down, dropping to her side. tears flowing down her eyes, she knows that Aff has him and always will. Why couldn't she get something for once? She met Rome first, but that didn't mean anything to Aff. Even in death, Aff still has everything. but she loves Aff, so why this hatred? Aom dropped to her knees, she brought her hands up to her face, covering the mess underneath. Rome turned around, he couldn't stand the sight. First he hurt Aff, and now one of his best friends. He was about to place his hand on his shoulder, but pulled it back, he couldn't do it, not yet.)

Rome: I'm sorry Aom. Right now isn't the best time. I hope you can understand. I need----time. Please don't wait for me.

Aom: (lifting up her head, revealing her make-up ruined and her beautiful face full of wetness and smeared) Ro-me. I will--wait---for you--no matter what.

Rome: I--I--I have to leave. Goodbye.

He turned and left her to sulk in her misery. He didn't want to, he wanted to comfort her, but he couldn't give her any hope of a future together. Rome couldn't help but wonder if this was a punishment from Aff, for the awful thing he did. If he could, he would change what he did, but he can't.

After a few minutes, Aom picked herself of the ground, she still had to meet Chai. This was something she had dreaded, but it must be dealt with. She can't have a nuisance like Chai always be by her. Her emotions quickly changed from sad to serious. Aom quickly fixed her make-up and went home to change her clothes. She wanted to leave Chai feeling horrible because of what he did to her.

-----------------
Rome not being able to cope with what just happened, drove to a bar, to drink away his misery. He just wants to forget what he did, forget everything.
-----------------
*ding dong*

Chai opened the door, he didn't except to see Aom yet. She looked amazing, but not as beautiful as Aff, very close though. Aom knew that she got him right where she wanted him by the look in his eye.

Aom: Aren't you going to let me in? (with an innocent smile)

Chai: Oh, sorry. Come in.

Aom: Well you know why I'm here, to discuss what we did last night. First off, let me tell you, I don't expect it to happen again. (inching closer to him)

Chai: Me either, I am so sorry. I wish I could take away any pain I caused you.

Aom: (she pushed back her bangs behind her ear and licked her lips, seductively) i'm not saying it wasn't good, i'm just saying we aren't going to do it again. I'm with Rome now. Me and him are hooking up with each other.

Chai (shocked, didn't know if he should believe her or not): Lies. Rome loves Aff. He wouldn't throw that away just for a hook-up.

Aom slapped him. how dare he insult her? he needs to be taught a lesson. he forced her to do this. She quickly turned her anger into sympathy. "I'm so sorry Chai. I don't know what came over me. Are you okay?" she lift her hand to where she slapped him, caressing it softly. she knew Chai liked how it felt. he's too easy, she knew his weak spot. Aom moved closer to him, that only a piece of paper could have divided them.

Chai: I'm fine. It's okay. Don't worry, I'm stronger than that.

Aom: Oh really? Let's find out how strong you are. (her lips softly brushed against his skin)

Chai: (he couldn't resist Aom's affection, he need her, he wants her.) Why not? Let me show you. (he wrapped his arms around her and pushed her gently onto the sofa. he began kissing her neck. his hands working fast in taking off his clothes...

tbc...going to write more soon..i'll be right back..my mom wants to go on atm lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooh... Chai & Aom going at it again! Tsk tsk... Aom's such a liar! Can't wait to read more. I'm curious to know what Rome did... *scratches head*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ok the second part of chapter 5 is up^^ yeah so in the second part....stuff happens really fast....i'm skipping most the slow boring nonsense parts to go to rome/rita ^^ i hope that's okay....more of rome/rita will be in chapter 6

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
heehee back..my mom just wanted to google her name and stuff lol

chapter 5 cont.

Aom could see that Chai wanted her, just a little bit more and then she could then destroy him. Chai wasting no time worked on Aom's dress, but her hand stopped him.

Aom: Wait! Let's take this slow, okay? (nibbling on his earlobe)

Chai: Ye-yeah, whatever you say.

Aom: GOOD. ^^

She started kissing Chai's fingers, working her way up into his lips. She let out a soft moan, just for his satisfaction. Does he really think that she's enjoying this? Think again, Aom hated it, she felt so disgusted. The only reason why she's doing this was because he insulted her and he needed be be taught a lesson in taking advantage of her. Chai kept kissing her neck, his hands moving along her back, trying to pleasure her in every way. He just stopped all of the sudden, and stared into her eyes. He looked sincere. He pulled Aom closer to his face that she could feel his warm breath on her.

Chai: Aom, I love you. (planting a light kiss on her lips) Be with me?

It was time, the moment she waited for, she let herself be touched by him just for this. The moment where he's most vulnerable, and she's going to crush his world. Her most prized glory.

Aom: Chai, I...........hate you. You are just a pawn. This means nothing to me. (he was in shock, she took this opportunity to pushed him in for one more kiss, this kiss was in pure revenge. she made sure that this kiss would haunt him. she thrust her tongue into him and work on it for a long time. after she parted him, she shoved him away. Aom knows that she gave her some pleasure, the perfect revenge, leaving him cold.) Chai, you make me sick. Don't ever show your face around me again. Ciao.

and with that, Aom got up and left. Chai astonished with what just happened, everything happened so fast for him. How could this happen to him, both sisters doing this to him? He finally came back to reality after hearing the door slam. His eyes turned into anger. Aom may have won now, but he won't let her get away with this. Right now, he needs time, yes time is what he needs for the ultimate payback.
-------------------
Rome drunk and passed out on the floor of his house. How he got back without hurting anyone was a miracle. When he came inside, he barfed everywhere around him, and suddenly blacked out. Aom enjoying her achievement, decided to visit Rome again, trying a different approach this time. But when she came in, she found him lying on the ground. PERFECT she thought.

The next day, Rome woke up with a major headache. He was going to rub his eyes, but something heavy was on his left arm. To his amazement, it was Aom, lying naked next to him. Their clothes were everywhere, only a thin sheet covered them. Aom stirred in her sleep (although she wasn't really asleep, she had been waiting for him to wake up to see her next to him). She opened her eyes, quickly sat up, holding the blanket to cover her chest, and acted shocked.

Aom: ROME! What happened? Why am I in your bed?

Rome: I don't know. All I remembered was drinking last night. Do you remember anything?

Aom: Not at all. All I know was that I went home, then came back at night to check up on you. I don't remember the rest. Sorry. But what did we do?

Rome: I'm not sure. Oww, my head hurts right now.

Aom: Are you okay? Here, let me get you some water.

Rome: No need. I'm going to take a shower. You can use the guest bathroom downstairs to freshen up. Afterward, we can discuss about this.

Aom: Okay.

Rome walked quickly to his bathroom, while Aom sat there on with a great big smile on her face. She has him now. She then slowly got up from the bed and walk downstairs, acting as if she owned the place.

After awhile, they both were fully dressed and sat across from each other in the living room. Rome tried his best to look at her, but he couldn't stand the sight of what he "did" to her last night. But Aom could, she embraced her glory, and smiled happily inside. On the outside she looked as if she was scared of Rome, frighten, just like Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf.

Aom: Ro-rome, what are we---we-----we---going to do?

Rome: I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out how we ended up together.

Aom: I don't know. Like I said, I can't remember anything.

Rome: That's okay Aom. It's not anyone's fault, except mine.

Aom: Oh no, I can't let you take all the blame.

Rome: Aom, I'll take responsibility for my actions. It's for the best, probably what Aff would have wanted me to do too. Don't worry. Okay?

Aom: Rome, thank you.
-------------------------

2 YEARS LATER

Two years has passed, but Rome is still haunted with nightmares of Aff. Every night is the same to him, nothing helps. Not even hypnosis or drugs or pills.
If it wasn't for Aom, he wouldn't know what to do now. He told Aom that he would take care of her, and he did. They had started going out last year, slow and steady, but he can't seems to forget about Aff. To him, Aom was nothing more that a good friend. A better friend than Chai, who cut off all ties from them, two months after the day he found Aom in his very own bed. In one day, all of a sudden, Chai didn't respond back anymore. It was like he vanished into thin air.

It was just five months ago when his parents returned from England. Right away, his father offered Rome a job as CEO for his fashion company. Of course Rome would have turned it down, but he wanted a fresh start, and this would be the beginning.
-------------
Aom has been living the good life. She moved out of that apartment she had with Aff, and moved into a nice apartment closer to Rome's place. Every now and then, she felt as if someone was following her or something, but when she turns back, no one's there. She would also get these weird prank phone calls where they would just call her and hang up right away. Otherwise, she's happy, she has ROME!
-------------
Everyone in the workplace believe they were the 'it' couple. No one knows about Aff, she was a bump on the side the road to Aom. Aom had convinced Rome to make sure he doesn't bring up Aff because they don't want it to ruin the company's image and everything. In everyone's eyes, Rome had it all, the job, the house, the money, the girl, the whole package. The only thing next to do was to get married, but that was never brought up yet. But, no one knew how miserable he is. At night, right before going to bed, he cries until he can't anymore. He wanted to slowly kill himself, to live the torture and suffer. His mother had that maternal instinct, and convinced Rome to take a few days off on vacation. Aom would have gone, but Rome's mother made sure that Aom was piled with tons of work.

Rome's mother loves him very much. She hates Aom, but since Aom helped her son out, she managed to put up with her. Aom was just another gold-digger, and she was determined to split them up. This vacation would be phase one in her plan.

------------------
*AIRPORT*

Aom: Do you have to go Rome?

Rome: Yes, my mother insist that I go. She said that if I didn't, then she will never accept you as my girlfriend. (a lie, the truth was, his mother threaten to kill herself if he didn't go. but if he told that to Aom, she would make sure he didn't go, just to watch his mother kill herself)

Aom: so she's finally accepting us.

Rome: I guess so. Now don't work too hard.

Aom: I'll try not to, but the work your mother gave me is so much. I wish I could go with you.

Rome: I know, maybe next time. I'll only be gone for two weeks, call me if you need to.

Aom: Okay.

They hugged each other good-bye. He was just about to leave when his mother came.

Nok (rome's mom): Rome honey. WAIT!!!

Rome: Mom. What is it?

Nok: nothing much, just be careful. mom loves you. be safe, and don't worry about a thing here.

Rome: I won't. i love you too. (pulling his mother to the side) and please don't be mean to Aom.

Nok: i'm never mean. she's filling you up with lies.

Rome: mom, i mean it. i'm going now. i'll see you both in two weeks. BYE.

And with that Rome left them at the airport glaring at each other with pure hatred. Rome laid back in the chair and slowly began feeling relaxed. his eyes getting heavier and suddenly he fell into a deep and calm sleep, something he hadn't felt in forever.
-----------------
(NOW IT'S GOING TO BE ABOUT ROME and *wink wink* for awhile....aom and them will be back once in awhile but will return fully back later)

??: sir, sir. wake up.

Rome was interrupted by the shaking, and noticed it was one of the stewardess. He quickly wiped the drool off his face and left the plane. After getting his things, he called Aom and his mother. Both of them were really busy to talk so he decided to find the hotel his mother booked for him. Rome sat down in an open table in the park. He couldn't find the name of the hotel, but it had to be in his bag. He suddenly took everything out of his bag just to find it. What he didn't notice was that he placed his wallet on the seat. After a couple of minutes, he found out the brochure, and quickly stuffed everything back in (except for his wallet). It started to rain, so he dashed out of the park to a cab that was near by.

He finally reached the hotel. but when it got time to paying the cab driver, it seems that he misplaced his wallet. it took almost 40 minutes to get here because of the rain and traffic, and now he has no money to pay for the cab drive. Rome just got out of the car, the driver did too.

Rome: Hey, I'm sorry, but I don't have your money. Just wait right here, and I'll get.

Driver: NO! I want it now. Give me my money or else.

Rome: or else what? look i told you, i will get you your money, i just misplaced my wallet.

Driver: no more excuses, get back into the car.

Rome: NO!

the driver pushed rome back into the car and drove to an empty back road. they started struggling and fighting, the driver pulled out a knife. but the knife was just to scare Rome, but by accident, he stabbed Rome in the side. afraid, the driver threw out all of Rome's stuff and then took off. he left Rome bleeding in the rain. the blood started gushing out. he slowly got up and started walking on the road. a car was driving on the road, all of a sudden, Rome walked in front of the car. the driver inside quickly braked. Rome fell down, he couldn't walk anymore. the driver thought they hit him, so they went out of their car to check. the stranger (ROME) was bleeding, they didn't want to go to jail for a hit-and-run. the driver then dragged inside the car and took the bag that looked like it was his inside too.

they drove for a good 15 minutes before reaching the hospital. by now, Rome had lost a ton of blood. everything on him was drenched in blood and water. he was immediately rushed to the E.R. and she waited for him outside the E.R. praying that she didn't kill him.

TBC....

spoilers:
Rome needs blood, but the hospital doesn't have any of his blood type.
aom and nok (rome's mom) get into a cat fight at the company.
rome's father has a dirty little secret that involves someone/something in the company
rita and rome meet FINALLY ^^ on the wrong foot of course
one more spoiler for all of you: news gets back to Nok that rome didn't check into the hotel and there is no sign of him....dun dun dunnnnn

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
WOW!!!! very good so far... that shameless Aom.. I hope she gets hers soon... she used the oldest trick in the book to snag the pa'aek. But.. poor Rita (I assume) thinks that she ran over Rome. Hmm... I wonder if its going to be a good or a bad encounter?? Ughh.. So hopefully, Aff's mysterious death will be solved soon!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 6: It's Your Fault

she started pacing back and forth, looking so scared and afraid. the doctors have been in there for over an hour, she starts wondering what's taking so long. hoping and praying that she didn't hurt him that bad. then her phone rings, making her jump, thinking the cops found her out already. but it was only her friend, Ae.

Ae: Hey Rita, where are you, you were suppose to meet me two hours ago?

Rita: Oh, umm. I got into an accident.

Ae: What?! Are you okay? Where are you now?

Rita: Calm down, I'm all right. But--I hit someone. I'm in the hospital right now, waiting for the verdict.

Ae: Just tell me what hospital, I'm coming.

Rita: NO! It's okay. After the doctors come out, I'll call you again and we'll see. Right now I want you to have a good time at your party, you deserve. I'll make it up to later. Bye.

*click*

Rita didn't want to hang up the phone on Ae, but she felt that she can't be distracted right now. She much focus on the man inside the E.R. please god, make sure he's okay. just make sure that he lives. i promise that i will take responsibility for my action, just save him for me. and just a few minutes after her prayer, a nurse walked out the doors. she felt relieved as she saw the nurse approach her.

nurse: are you the one who brought this man in?

Rita: Yes. Why? Tell me.

nurse: well, first how are you related to him? we can't give out information other than his immediate family members.

Rita: (afraid that she wouldn't get any answers, so she had to think of something quick) oh well i'm his wife. we just got married two weeks ago, just got back to our honeymoon and then we got in an accident.

the nurse didn't know if she could believed her. judging from her clothes, she wasn't as rich as the man laying on the operating table, and she doesn't seem to have any injuries on her. but he needed to save his patient, he has no time for silly games.

nurse: well anyways, "your husband" has been bleeding excessively. we did manage to slow down the bleeding, but due to the large amount of blood lost, he needs blood. unfortunately, we don't have any stock of blood that matches he blood. there was a massive accident just awhile ago and they took most of our blood supply to help them out. that is why we need a family member, because usually they have the same blood type. do you have any way of reaching his family?

Rita: (shocked, she needs to do something or else she is the reason for him dying. she doesn't know anything though. great, what kind of "wife" is she? ) no, i'm sorry. his parents died when he was younger, and he's an ony child. is there any way of getting the blood from another hospital?

nurse: we are doing that right now as we speak, but due to the storm, it's going to take another hour for them to get here. also, he need the blood immediately, he is dying slowly and if we don't do anything this instant, he will be.

Rita: Please save him.

nurse: we are trying the best we can, but without the blood, there is nothing we can do.

Rita: well, take some of mine.

nurse: miss, you do understand that you must be the same blood type as him in order to do this? (she nodded) are you? (Rita shrugged her shoulders, gesturing that she didn't know) well, we can test you. come with me quickly, we don't have much time.

*A few minutes later*
nurse: Yes! you indeed have the same blood type as your husband. we must hurry and get your blood to save him. please sign this form first before we start.

Rita: I'm glad I could help.
*A few more minutes later*
Rita didn't want to waste any time in saving that man. It was her fault he was like that, she had to make it up to him. After getting the amount of blood needs, Rita passed out. She was too exhausted, she felt so drained.

Luckily, other doctor was still making sure Rome was staying alive for the time being. the nurse finally came back into the E.R. with Rita's blood.
-------------------
The blood transfer was successful, Rome's body slowly accepted Rita's blood. He was stabled now, and so they placed him a room. Rita had finally woken up, and wanted to check up on him, but the doctor wanted to talk to her.

doctor: we managed to stabilize him as of this moment. chances of him having a full recovery are high. but i would like to discuss to you about something.

Rita: thank you. thank you so much. what would you like to talk about?

doctor: i know that you are not his wife, but i am not going to say anything as of right now. i do believe you are a kind-hearted woman and do not wish to afflict harm to the patient, otherwise you wouldn't have donated your blood. what concerns me though is what happened. it is my job to find out what happen and report it to the police if there is foul here.

Rita: i understand. what happened was.......i hit him with my car. it was on accident, i didn't mean to. i didn't see him...it happened so fast. the rain was pouring down hard, and he came out of nowhere. i'm so sorry. i didn't know what to do.....i take full responsibility for this. call the cops if you have to.

doctor: miss, are you sure that's what happened?

Rita: of course. i was driving to meet my friend for a party, so i took the back road since it's faster and no one usually goes on it. i was driving and then bam! there he was, at the corner of the car. i got out and he was laying there on the ground, bleeding.

doctor: i believe you Miss. i am not going to report you to the police, but i will have to report this to them though.

Rita: what? i am the one who hit him. what do you mean?

doctor: that man was not bleeding because you hit him, in fact, he showed no sign of being injured by a car. the patient probably fell down before your car reached him. what happened was he was stabbed, that is why he was bleeding so much.

Rita: are you sure? so it wasn't me. (he nods) oh thank you so much. whew.

doctor: but you will have to talk to the cops when they come to investigate this matter.

Rita: okay. thank you. if that's all, i would like to see the patient.

doctor: go right ahead, but he's probably still resting. i recommend that you rest yourself.

Rita decided to Rome's room. She pulled the chair near the bed, watching him sleep. Within minutes, she too fell asleep.

*the next day*

Rome opened his eyes. His side welcomed him with a pierce pain, he was trying to remember what happened to him: the stabbing, the car, the doctor. He tried moving into a sitting position, but every move he made hurts him more. the right side hurts so much, he gave up on moving. Rome punched the side of the bed, his left hand landed on something hard. Rita woke up, waking up to something/someone hitting her head.

Rita: OW! what was that for?

Rome: who are you?

Rita: who are you?

Rome: i asked first. answer me. NOW!!

Rita: (sigh) i'm Rita. i saved you yesterday night.

Rome: YOU??!! you don't look like you could help anyone, so weak.

Rita: (she is paler than usually, maybe because she donated more blood that she should have) what are you talking about? i don't look weak. i gave you my blood, you should thank me.

Rome: you? you don't deserve my gratitude. you look like a criminal. i bet you were probably in cahoots with the driver, a scam to get my money. tell me, how much do you want?

Rita: (insulted. did she look like she wanted his money? NO! she had just saved him last night, and this is what she gets, backtalk) i don't want your money. i did it out of the good---

Rome: goodness of your heart (mocking her) everyone has their price. just tell me yours.

Rita couldn't take anymore of this false accusations. She smacked him hard on his cheek. Thinking he will learn his lesson about disrespecting her, but he didn't. Rome grabbed onto both her wrists. "Do you think you are in a lakorn? Think again. Don't think that you can slap me and get away with it, you'll pay for this."

Rita: Let go of me or I'll----

Rome: scream? Go ahead, then I can tell them to call the cops to arrest you for accessory to attempted murder and robbery. Do it. I dare you. (Rome stared at her coldly. He will not let anyone take advantage of him. He knows she definitely has something do with why he's laying in a hospital bed. If it wasn't for her, he would probably be at the hotel relaxing, instead of here)

Rita: YOU! <agrrr> this is your last warning, let go of me now.

Rome: NO. just try and scream, if you have the guts.

that was the last straw, he insulted her enough. she wasn't going to listen to anymore of his nonsense. in one quick motion, she bent over and bit Rome's right ear. Rome feeling so much pain by the bite, he tried pushing her away, but she was still attached to him. as she moved, he moved and the pain in his side started hurting more. after awhile of pushing and shoving, Rita decided to let go. Rome's ear was red, and there were teeth marks on it too.

Rita: teaches you to mess with me.

Rome: you little --- if i wasn't hurt, i wouldn't let you get away with that. just you wait. (><) LEAVE!!

Rita: with pleasure. but just know, i'll be back later, i will have to give you your stuff when i return. Bye.

Rita left the room, leaving Rome fuming with anger. He grabbed the closest thing to him, which was the phone, and flung it to the other side of the room. who does she think she is? RITA. this is all her fault. she'll pay. the nurse went to check up on all the commotion.

nurse: sir, you're awake, i'll have the doctor come check up on you.

Rome: go ahead, do whatever you want.

right before the nurse left, she saw the phone on the ground, "sir, please don't destroy hospital items. usually we don't have phones in our patients' rooms, but the young miss earlier pleaded with us to let you have one, so you could call your relatives when you woke up. i suppose you must not have one now."

Rome slowly regretting what he did to the phone. This made him realized, he hasn't called his mom or Aom yet, not even after landing. They must be really worried by now, and this means one time, TROUBLE.

TBC

sorry it was more about just Rita waiting for Rome to wake up......this chapter will be continued....part II will be up later today maybe....i got to go to sleep now...lol...

spoiler for chapter 6 cont.
-rome condition is getting better, but without identification or money or being able to reach back home, rita pays for his medical bills (which will be a lot)...they will still be off on the wrong foot......rita takes care of rome.....
-the driver turns out to be rita's uncle
-rita finds rome's wallet at the park, rome finds it in rita's room later.....MISUNDERSTANDING ^^

spoiler for later on....
aom and nok (rome's mom) get into a cat fight at the company.
rome's father has a dirty little secret that involves someone/something in the company
news gets back to Nok that rome didn't check into the hotel and there is no sign of him
also more about aff's murder...some clues...here and there....
somehow rita and aff are connected....some way

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
Meet at a wrong time wrong place.. sigh.. anyway, at least they are meeting each other already.. haha.. can't wait to read more.. please update more.. thanks...

lady0fdarkness

ahh.... Rome! if it weren't for Rita, you could have died! I hope he finds out soon that Rita was the one that saved him.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 6 Part II: It's Your Fault cont.

Nok: What do you mean Rome didn't check in? Where is he then? You don't know? I thought you said you would take care of everything. I don't care what you do, find my son NOW! If you don't, you will pay. And there better not be as much as a scratch on him or else your head is mine. (click) My poor son, where are you?

------------------

Nurse: Mister? Are you listening to the doctor?

Rome: hmm...oh yeah, go on. (Rome was thinking about the girl yesterday, she must have something to do with his accident.) you were saying?

Doctor: It's a necessity that you don't add more stress to yourself. I recommend that you do not do any heavy lifting for two to three weeks, just to make sure the wound heals fully. Also no sex either.

Rome: What? sex?

Doctor: Yes, the nurse informed me that you just got married to the young miss who brought you in yesterday. I know that newlyweds would like to explore one another, but I strongly urge against it. Well, for at least a couple weeks.

Rome: my wife? what else did she say to you? (directing to the nurse)

Nurse: she told me that you are an only child and your parents died when you were younger. Also, you have no relatives living anymore. You two got married two weeks ago, and what else....hmm...i guess that's it.

Rome: Oh yes, and may I ask where is my wife now? I would like to see her.

Nurse: i just saw her down in the cafeteria awhile ago, i'll go tell her you would like to see her.

Doctor: Go ahead. I still have to talk to the patient about something in private.

the nurse left, closing the door behind her. the doctor watched her leave before turning his attention to Rome, who was still thinking about Rita.

Doctor: ahem. the issue I would like to talk to you about is your medical bills. do you have any indentification on you?

Rome: no i don't. you see, i lost my wallet. how much does the bill cost?

Doctor: around $21,300 (*writer's note: idk what it really is...i just made up a number) being that you don't have any paper about your insurance or anything.

Rome: WHAT?! (it's true that he doesn't have the money, but where will he get the money to be able to get out of here?) is there any way I could pay you guys later.

Doctor: SIR! this is a hospital, not a bar where we put this on your tab. i suggest you find the money someway or else. (leaves. he notices Rita walking to him)

Rita: Doctor, how is he?

Doctor: Fine, but I just talked to him about the medical bill. you and your husband will have to pay the hospital $21,300. Please talk to him, either you both come up with the money or else I will have to report you too.

Rita: (she wasn't stupid, she knew the doctor couldn't do this. usually the hospital gives them time, but obvious this guy is just greedy. she played along with it.) Okay. I will give it to you by the end of this week (just in five days)

Doctor: That's too late, I'll give you two days to come up with it.

Rita: (this isn't a drug deal, what's wrong with this guy??@! What happened to the guy she was talking to yesterday?) WHAT???!!!!! Two days.

Doctor: Lady, please keep your voice down, or else you will force me to kick you out of this hospital.

Rita: Fine. In two days, you'll have your money.

The doctor smiled happily and walked away. Rita wanted to kick his butt, but she wouldn't. Instead, she went to Rome's room. He was just sitting there, staring on the ground.

Rita: so, how are you going to pay for this?

Rome: I don't know. If I had my wallet, I would be able to. I need to call my parents, oh wait, you said that they died.

Rita: oh, that. yeah, i didn't know. sorry.

Rome: Do you have no shame, saying that someone else's parents died? Oh wait, I almost forgot, you are nothing but a liar.

Rita: HEY! you have no right to call me a liar. Remember I saved your life, you should be grateful.

Rome: I'll never be grateful to a person like you, a gold-digging thief.

Rita: oh yeah? well take this. (she walked towards him and flicked him on his forehead, then turned around and left. arggg he is so impossible. <sigh> how am i suppose to come up with 21,300 in two days? she left the hospital, driving to think about the situation.)

Rome: what a bitch. owww. how am i going to come up with 21,300 when i can't even move? argggggg.

----------------------
*MEANWHILE @ the company*

Nok: Hello? what did you find out? WHAT? no trace of him getting off the plane! you need to find me answer soon. (click) UGH! incompetent fools.

???: Who were you just talking to?

Nok: (turns around, sees it's Aom. what a wrong time to show up.) none of your business. don't you have to be somewhere else, somewhere away from me?

Aom: I can go wherever I please. I suppose you are not going to tell me, but from the mood you're in, i probably know.

Nok: What?

Aom: Oh, now you want to talk to me. Well I'll tell you anyways. Your son doesn't want you to meddle with his life, so he didn't show up to the hotel. I believe your plan failed.

Nok: How do you know?

Aom: Duh. He called me and told me all about it. He told me not to worry and that he will be back soon. (in reality, Rome didn't call her. she called the hotel, and one of her friends that work there told her that Nok called before too.)

Nok: Where is he then?

Aom: I can't tell you. He asked me not to tell.

Nok: You don't know. A lying shank like you will never have my son.

Aom: What did you call me? Repeat it, if you dare.

Nok: I called you a lying shank. also you are a worthless piece of trash, no wonder your family left you.

Aom: you---you----BIIIIIIIITCH!!!!! (Aom walked towards Nok and slapped her across the face.)

Nok: You dare slap me? Let see how you like it. (Nok slapped Aom back.)

They started slapping each other. Pulling each other's hair. The constant screaming and yelling started drawing a crowd. Everyone came to see what all the commotion was about. Rome's dad, Warat, pushed people aside to see what everyone was looking at. It was his wife and his son's girlfriend. An embarrassment to him, oh the media will have a field day about this if they find out.

Warat: STOOOOOOOOOOP! What's going on here? Nok, you should know better.

Nok: War---

Warat: Enough! Everyone go back to work. NOW!! Aom, go back to your office. Nok, follow me.

Nok: But--

Warat: No excuses. Let's go.

Nok: (whispers to Aom) this isn't over whore. >< *evil eye* I'm not done with you yet.

Aom: I'll be waiting GRANDMA!

when Warat and Nok were away from everyone, Warat turn around to face Nok. *SLAP*

Warat: do you have no shame? what did you think would happen when you and Aom fought? she'll leave Rome? she's not AFF.

Nok: I know. but i felt good. slapping Aom felt good, i felt alive. and it's been a long time since i felt so good.

Warat: what are you saying? you had pleasure fighting. I give you everything you wanted. What more do you want?

Nok: I want more, I need more. I want pleasure! but you are never there.

Warat: Let's drop this. Go clean up, you look like a mess. We'll talk later.

Nok: But we never do!!

Warat furious with his wife, he grabbed her wrists and pushed her against the wall. "Never raise your voice with me. Now go clean up, you look like trash, just like how you did before I married you." He let go of her and walked away. Nok slid down and started crying. Rome come back home to help your mother
-----------------
Rome: MOM!

He woke up from the nightmare, but this time he heard his mom in the background. Is his mother in trouble? He hated just sitting in this hospital and doing nothing everyday. It has been only one day and he feels like it's killing him slowly.
-----------------
Rita: Uncle? are you home yet? I'm sorry I didn't come home. I got into an accident and then I decided to sleep over at Ae's. Are you here uncle? (Rita started looking around the little apartment for him, and then, in the corner of Rita's room, scared.) Oh my god, uncle are you okay? Why are you covered in blood? Are you bleeding? Just wait, let me get the first aid kit.

Uncle In: You don't need to Rita. I'm okay. It's not my blood.

Rita: What happened? Tell me.

Uncle In: I--I---I stabbed someone. They were not going to pay me, and I got mad.

Rita: Uncle. No, tell me you're lying.

Uncle In: I needed the money. I wanted to save up some for you to go to college. I don't want you to miss that opportunity.

Rita didn't know what to do. Her Uncle In was the only relative she had. Her parents abandoned her, leaving her Uncle to take care of her. He did everything for her, raised her as if she was his own. At the age of 56, he still works to provide for them both, working overtime just for her studies. Never did Uncle In want her to miss her chance just because money was tight, he wanted to give her everything. But now, now he doesn't know if he can. "Uncle, we can get through this. Don't worry. I'll help you. Here, let's get you washed up."

Uncle In: I didn't mean to. He looks rich and was going to a fancy hotel. But then he said that he didn't have his wallet. I-I got angry and lost control. Rita, I think I killed him.

Rita: Calm down Uncle. Let's get you washed up and then we can deal with this matter later.

*LATER*
Rita: Tell me what happened, from the beginning to the end.

Uncle In: Well it started with......................................................and that's how it ended. I don't know where he is. I went back and he wasn't there anymore. Oh god. Why?

Rita: Uncle, pull yourself together, maybe someone helped him. Think, where did you stab him?

Uncle In: That back road, where we use to go biking.

Rita: (she suddenly thought of Rome) Uncle In, was the man wearing a tan suit, a white button up shirt, with a neatly cut hairstyle, in his late twenties? And he got stabbed on his right side too?

Uncle In: I believe. How do you know? Oh God, it's on the news. I'm going to jail. Who's going to take care of you then? NO NO NO.

Rita: No. Uncle, you are not going anywhere. It was me, I saved that guy. He's recovering, he's not dead. You're safe now.

Uncle In: oh my sweet Rita, thank you thank you sweetheart.

Rita: but i want you to do one thing for me.

Uncle In: anything.

Rita: take me through the whole scenario. I need to make sure it's the same guy.

They go back to the park, where he picked Rome up. Rita went to go look around for clues. Tired of walking, she decided to sit down, she sat down and felt something hard. to her surprise, she found a wallet on the seat. it was wet, but looks really expensive. she looked inside. it was ROME's picture. =O

TBC

sorry rome will go to rita's house next chapter....atm i'm watching the debate on obama/mccain for my government class...maybe after i will update more...or this weekend....

lady0fdarkness

omg.... that was a shocker.. rita and the cab driver are related! now rome's going to think that rita had something to do with the attack for sure.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OOhh... Aom is such a BITCH! Arrghhh... makes me think of Aom in Badarn Jai! <_< That's a shocker that Rita & the cab driver are related! Ahh..!! :eek: :eek:

Can't wait to read more!! ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know Noy, I really hated Aom from BJ.

Yeah Rita and Rome finally meet but too bad in a wrong way. He will think bad of her. Poor Rita!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know Noy, I really hated Aom from BJ.

Yeah Rita and Rome finally meet but too bad in a wrong way. He will think bad of her. Poor Rita!!!
Aom was just crazy! I know this girl that looks exactly like Aom! It's crazy!

I hope Rita tortures Rome slowly! & I wanna see a fight between Rita & Aom! Meowww! lmao.