A Promise To You :Rome/Rita: RTEAM

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
no problem..yeah this update was okay for me...it tells how Rita and Aff are linked together...but i didn't put a lot of detail into it...hmmm

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ohh.. wow.. I see now... Aff always felt guilty about taking away Rita's family and life. Wow, so that's why she's pushing Rome and Rita together, cause she wants to make up for it. But it wasn't Aff's fault that they were traded as a child! So all along Aff's parents are Rita's real parents. So that explains it!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
that was nice now we know why aff does what she does and the title makes sense too rita is so brave and uncle In just wanted to improve himself

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
another update...not scary..about aff/rome...next update will be the present :D

Chapter 14: The Promise to Rome, The Promise to Aff

Aff was running late. Aom told her that she would buy the cake, but Aff insisted. And now she can’t even find her money. She’s so unorganized, how will she be able to be a college student. It was her turn at the cash register, still can’t find any of her money. She was holding up the line. Aff even dumped her whole purse on the counter.

*DING*

Cashier: Thank you. And miss, a word of advice, please have your money ready before hand. I have a lot of customers.

Aff: Oh I’m sorry, but I didn’t pay you.

Cashier: Your boyfriend just did.

She didn’t know what the cashier was talking about. She then turned around to lock eyes with a handsome man. He looked very charming, but looks can be deceiving.

Aff: Thanks, I guess.

Rome: No problem. But can I get a name to a pretty face.

Great, he was one of those guys, tries to compliment a girl to start dating her. Aff bet that he would use a cheesy pick-up line too.

Rome: Are your legs tired?

Aff: What?! No. Why?

Rome: Because you have been running through my mind this whole time.

Aff couldn’t help but laugh. She can’t believe someone like him would use a line like that.

Aff: Well do you have a map?

Rome: A map? Why?

Aff: Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.

It was so lame, but Aff knew that she had to say that. This man was to weird, but he look harmless.

Cashier: AHEM! Can you two get out of the way? You both are holding up the line.

This brought Aff back to reality. She realized that she was going to be late. Right then, she ran out the store. Rome stood there, shocked. He can’t believe he use such a bad pick-up line on that girl. Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted when his cell phone rang.

Rome: Hello…Yeah…I’ll be right there. Bye.

Aff hurried home. The cake looked horrible, it got broken.

Aom: Aff? Is that you? Did you get the cake? Oh by the way I invited a friend over, and I think they also brought a friend too. So there will be four of us for my birthday. Aff?

Aff: Yeah. Yeah. I got it.

A couple minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Aom answered it. She was in awe.

Aom: H—Hi. I’m Aom. And you are?

Rome: Rome. Happy Birthday Aom. I’m Chai’s friend. I hope this is the right house. OH yeah, I didn’t know what to get you, so sorry if you don’t like it.

Aom: Thank you. Please come in. This is mine and my sister, Aff’s, house.

Rome: Thanks. So where is Chai?

Aom: He called and he will be a few minutes late.

As Rome walked in, Aom smiled at the handsome man that just entered. Aff walked out of her bedroom, with a strapless pink dress, that fell to her knees. She came out to see who just came. It was him, the corny guy at the store.

Aff: Who is it Aom? … It’s you.

Rome turns around, in awe at the marvelous lady standing by the rails. She started walking down the steps, like an angel descending from heaven.

Rome: Hi. I’m Rome.

Aom: Um. Have you two met before?

Aff: Briefly. At the store.

Aff wasn’t watching where she was going, so as she took her last step, she slipped. Rome rushed over, and caught her in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and they twirled around a few times. Their eyes locked together. They had a special connection between them. Aom saw this display, in a jealous rage. How could this happen? Why must this happen? Suddenly there was a knock at the door, breaking all the activities inside. Aom answered it.

It was Chai, with a bouquet of roses in his hand. He wished it was Aff that answered the door, but it was Aom. Feeling obligated, he gave the roses and the gift to Aom. He had been friends with Aom for a long time, and after a few weeks of being her friend, he met Aff. She was beautiful, falling head over heels with her. But he was being a gentleman, and wanted to wait until she finished high school, because he knew that Aom wanted Aff to focus on school first. Chai has never acted on his feelings; he wanted to be Aff’s friend first. Then he noticed Rome holding the girl of his dreams in his arms. How could his own friend to this to him.

There was much tension from Aom and Chai towards Aff and Rome.

The night went on, Rome and Aff couldn’t take their eyes off each other. When they caught the other looking; they would smile.

Aff and Rome have been dating now for a couple of months. They have never been more in love. They spend so much time together: walking on the beach, having picnics out in the park, watching movies, staying up chatting at night, and just shopping at the mall together. They were so happy, but they were the only ones. Aom and Chai had to watch this display of affection in jealousy. Chai blamed himself for inviting Rome to Aom’s birthday party. It was his fault that he couldn’t be with Aff.

Rome was going to spend a year abroad to study more about business. It’s been four years since he and Aff met. He won her over. And tonight he was going to propose to her. He can’t his life without her.

It was going to be perfect. It was in a private room in the first restaurant they went to on their first date. There were white candles lighting the room, with rose petals lead from the door to the table, and placed on the table was strawberry shortcake, which was what they ordered here for the first time. He wanted it to be romantic.

Aff thought this was just a good-bye thing for Rome. She dressed in a casual white dress. She walked into the room; and it was beautiful. Rome stood by the table, waiting for her to come to him. Their eyes never left each other’s. She smiled at Rome, thinking he had something up his sleeve. He was wearing a white tux, and for a second, she thought that this was like her wedding.

Rome: Welcome gorgeous. You know if I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

Aff: That’s so corny, handsome.

Rome: Come and sit down.

After they finished eating the shortcake, Rome took Aff’s hand and led her to the middle of the room. He took out a remote, and pressed play. It was their song, Truly Madly Deeply, by Savage Garden. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Dg1Ymji-Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Dg1Ymji-Q [/url] Then he pressed another button, this let a screen come down. Aff turned to look, and Rome pressed one more button, and this played the movie, it was pictures of them together. Tears were forming in Aff’s eyes. This was so sweet, and it made her remember that Rome was going to leave her to study. Another song started playing, their second song: I Knew I Loved You, again by Savage Garden. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Z9rkmEcPE&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Z9rkmEcPE...feature=related [/url]

Rome: May I have this dance?

Aff turns around and noticed Rome with a rose in his hand.

Rome: Well first, will you accept this rose?

She laugh at how cheesy he was for quoting ‘The Bachelor.’ But she nodded and took the rose in her hand. Then place her hand on top of his. They slowly danced to the song, with the movie playing behind them. When the song finished, Rome broke them apart and went down on his knee, took out a little white box and opened it. It was the prettiest ring Aff ever saw.

Rome: I know I may not be the best man in the world, but I know I can be with you. I may say cheesy lines or make lame jokes, but it’s because I want you to be the happiest woman in the world. Your smile makes me want to be a better man I was yesterday. If you say yes, you would make me the happiest man in the entire universe. If you say yes, I will make sure you will live everyday happy and full of love. If you say yes, you would make me the luckiest person in the world, to have someone as amazing as you to be with me. I love you Aff, you make my life complete. So, Ms. Aff Taksaorn, will do me the honor to be my wife?

Aff: YES! Of course.

Tears flowed down from Aff’s face. Rome placed the ring on her finger, and rose up to kiss Aff. He wiped the tears away, and kissed Aff again. They broke the kiss and chuckled, they are going to be husband and wife.

Word spread quickly the next day. Aom was heartbroken, but kept a smile on her face. The wedding will be held after Rome came back. Rome wanted to have it before, but everyone insisted that they will have plenty of time to spend their lives together. It was Aff that convinced Rome especially that she needed to finish college first before she got married. And so, Rome obeyed.

The night before he was going to leave, he spent it with Aff. Laying outside, staring at the stars.

Rome: Will you miss me when I’m away?

Aff: Of course. Will you?

Rome: Without a doubt. I will make sure to call you every night so it won’t seem like I’m gone.

Aff: You’ll drive me crazy then.

Rome: No, I just don’t want you to forget me. Because you are so beautiful, when I’m not here, there will be guys trying to steal you away from me.

Aff: Don’t be so lame. The only person I will love is you. No other guy will have my heart.

Rome: Well now I’m happy because you chose me. But I will still call you everyday just to hear the sound of your voice. Please promise me, that you will wait for me to come back.

Aff: Rome, I promise you, I will wait for you, until the day you return to me and we get married. Okay?

Rome: Yes.

Aff: Rome?

Rome: Hmmm. (kind of sleepy)

Aff: What would happen if I died, what would you do?

Rome: Why would you ask something like that? You are not going to die anytime soon.

Aff: Well, just because. People do it all the time, to talk about the future and the ‘what ifs.’ Just answer it. What would you do?

Rome: I would be miserable. I wouldn’t want to go on living without you.

Aff: Rome.

Rome: What?

Aff: If it ever happened to me, I want you go on living. I want you to live, for you, for us. And for you to find someone else, to love, so you’re not lonely. Promise me that.

Rome: I can’t.

Aff: Rome, please.

Rome: Fine I promise you, as the stars are our witnesses. But I know that’s not going to happen, since you and I will be together forever. Anyways, what about you?

Aff: I will follow you to the end of the earth.

Rome: No, I want you to do the same thing I am, continue living.

Aff: Fine. Anyways, just don’t forget to call me when you get there okay. Take lots of pictures, so I can see how you are doing, since we will be living in different time zones.

Rome: You will be the first person I will call, since you are first person I want to hear from.

Aff: Dork. Let’s get some sleep; you have to leave early tomorrow.

Rome: Oh. I don’t want to go anymore. I want to be with you.

Aff: Silly. Find I will sing you a song to make you fall asleep.

Rome: Okay. Good-night Mrs. Rome Patchata.

As Aff sings a song, Rome falls asleep, holding Aff in his arms underneath the stars. Then Aff closed her eyes and went into a deep sleep. The next morning they bid their good-byes. And after that, Rome left.

After a few months, Aff dies. With her, secrets she has learned. The only way two people can keep a secret is if one person is dead. And that’s what happened. Aff was murdered by the secret she uncovered.

TBC

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol those are some lame pickup lines i couldn't help but laugh...my sis has heard some lames one but not like those

lady0fdarkness

thanks for the updates sweetie. I need to play catch up on yours. I was too sad to read past few days, but now I'm back. lol

lady0fdarkness

okay, I'm caught up again... aww poor aff and rome.. they were so in love.. but something/someone pulled them apart... so aff wants rome to move on with Rita...

oh.. I love how they met.. that was so cute.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 15: No One Is Safe

Rome and Rita were stunned. Of course Rome didn’t think that Rita knew Aff, but this was shocked to him. Rita really wanted to get to the bottom of who killed Aff, it seems that it wasn’t any ordinary murder, this was personal.

Rita: Who’s Aff?

Rome: My fiancé.

Rita: Oh. I’m sorry.

Rome: Let’s not talk about it. I don’t want to get reminded of her. (His voice became really serious)

Rita: Why?

Rome: Stop asking questions. Don’t stick your nose where it doesn’t belong. And you have to make up for the time you left, so today you can do these papers.

It was a 3” binder, but filled with at least a thousand pieces of paper.

Rita: What do you want me to do with that?

Rome: I want you to put each paper in there in alphabetically order. They are workers all working here. And if you finish, there are binders filled with other workers in our other companies.

Rita: WHAT?! This is torture. How can I do all that? I am hired as a model, not a secretary.

Rome: But you didn’t show up on time. And don’t argue with the boss or else.

Rita: UGH! Fine, but where I am suppose to work? Huh?

Rome: Have my secretary show you.

She leaves Rome, carrying the heavy binder in her arms. It was about to slip out of her arms too. She walks out the door and goes to Rome’s secretary, Ginny. She was talking on her phone, laughing and always saying ‘oh my god, no way, shut up’ she was also chewing on a piece of gum too. How things get done here is a mystery to Rita. Rita clears her throat to get Ginny’s attention, but doesn’t. She clears louder, but it doesn’t help. So then Rita decides to drop the binder on Ginny’s desk. The sound made Ginny jump, and she was pissed when she say Rita.

Ginny: Can’t you see me busy?

Rita: No.

Ginny: What do you want? You are polluting my air.

Rita: Oh, well I didn’t know you have to buy air, I get mine free. Well Rome told me to ask you----

Ginny: It’s Mr. Patchata to you. And what did you want? Hurry up.

Rita: Where I am suppose to work with this binder, unless you want to do it?

Ginny: Ugh, no. Well you can use the conference room.

Rita: Where’s that?

Ginny: Find it yourself. I’m busy.

Rita leaves Ginny, right after she dropped the binder on the desk again. She had trouble finding the conference room, so then she decided to work in this little open room. There was just a table there with a chair. Rita thought that that was enough, she didn’t need a lot. At first she left the door open, since it was the only source of air that she was getting, because the window in there doesn’t open. But every now and then, a sudden gust of wind would blow the paper out of order, and Rita had to start for scratch again. So then, Rita decided to close the door, but not lock it.

As time went on, Rita noticed interesting this about some people. There were some people that leave the day after Aff was murdered. She separated them from the rest, and continues what she was doing yet also looking for other strange information. In was around 11 at night, but Rita seemed to have lost track of time. She finished with all of it; there were 953 papers, not a thousand, and ten people who she came across as strange or something on their papers that was weird. There were four people that quit right after Aff died; maybe they have information of who killed Aff, and one surprisingly happened to be Chai. There was also Rome, Aom, Nok, Wiwat, Pewit, and Ginny.

She quickly shoved the papers into her purse. As she got to open the door, she noticed that it was stuck. Rita started banging on the door, but no one opened. She searched for her cell phone, no service. So she tried banging on the door again. Rome, who was also working late, went for a walk to see if anyone else decided to stay late. He wondered around the office, but no one. He was about to re-enter his office, when he heard this banging noise. Rome tried to follow the sound, but it seemed to be coming everywhere. He was walking around in circles, hearing an echo of banging. The sound would sound louder and louder when he walked somewhere, but when he got there, it was silent and was coming for the opposite direction. Rome was about to give up, but the banging still continued. He was get irritated at this. And he swear when he finds the person who keeps banging, he is going to teach them a lesson.

Rita was still in the room. It was getting stuffy and harder to breath. She kept banging on the door, but still no one came. It was 11:30 pm now; she’s been banging on the door for the past 30 minutes, waiting. She decided to stop. Rita curled herself in a ball, coughing from the lack of air. Suddenly, she was looking out at the window, thinking if she could find a way to call for help or even get air. She walks closer to the window slowly. Outside was almost pitching black, except for the lamp post that was giving off light from the road. The tip of her nose almost touched the window pane, it was cold. Rita put her forehead next to it, refreshing. Rita’s eyes wonder down below. In a flash, she thought she saw Aff, running. But it must have been her imagination, because when she blinked her, Aff wasn’t there again. Rita began wondering what she saw for that split second, though it was definite, the lady’s face looked like Aff. But how would she know, she was up on the highest level, it would be impossible to see a person’s face with their naked eye. It was getting strange, Rita rules at the lack of oxygen in her. She lets out a chuckle, and hears a voice behind her.

???: What’s so funny?

Rita turns around, and didn’t see anything. The door was still closed, and the room was little, so no one could hide.

Rita: Who said that?

No answer. Rita assured herself that she was just imagining things. She turns to look out at the window again. This time she sees a lady falling downing. Rita’s eyes widen as the lady falling looked just like Aff, and she was looking right at her. Rita looks down towards the ground, but there was no body, it seemed to vanish.

???: Confused?

Rita turns around again, and still doesn’t see anything. Her mind must be paying games on her since nothing was there. And once again, she turns to look out the window. This time, it was different. She was looking at her reflection, and she saw that there was another one too. There was someone behind her, Aff.

This time, Rita didn’t want to turn around. Something in her fought the urge to look, and there was a feeling in her gut saying not to. But she fought against it, and now Aff was standing in front of her. Rita let out a scream.

Rome heard a scream, crying out, breaking away the banging. He ran towards the scream, it was one of the storage rooms that was had just been cleaned out. The door was jammed, so he began banging on the door, asking if there was someone in there.

Rita heard banging, it was so loud. She covered her ears and closed her eyes, and started saying something to herself, to reassure her that this was just a nightmare, and she just has to wake up. Rita opens her eyes slightly, but still sees Aff there. She was not like her pictures or what she saw before in the elevator, but bloody. Aff’s clothes were torn and drenched with blood. Her face looks bruised and had holes in her skin, Aff’s throat had the imprint of a noose, and her faces were dirty and covered with blood too. Her hair was dirty and tangled, and it seems she wanted to say something, but only blood came gushing out. This caused Rita to scream again.

Rome heard the scream from coming inside. He started slamming the door, trying to get it free, but it was like something heavy was pushed against it.

Rita started backing up, eventually hitting the window. Aff was walking closer and closer to her. She left a trail of decay and it looked like part of her intestine was falling out behind her as she steps forward.

Rita: WHAT DO YOU WANT??!!!!!!

Rome heard this, and automatically knew it was Rita. He yelled back, “TO GET YOU OUT!” He was trying his best to get it open. He would go call for help from people downstairs or call on his cell phone, but he left his cell phone in his office and he didn’t want to leave Rita.

Rita saw Aff’s chapped lips move again. She faintly heard “to get you out.” Rita thought it meant that Aff was going to get her out of this room. Was Aff going to help her? Then Aff’s arm lifted up, and her finger curled up to point out the window. Rita was thinking Aff was crazy; she wanted Rita to jump out from the top of the building. Rita started shaking her head no, but Aff didn’t like it. Aff’s eyes turned all black, and both arms were raised. She wrapped her hands around Rita’s neck and began choking her. Rita tried to push Aff away, but she became weaker and weaker, losing air.

Rita (managed to say): why?

She thought Aff’s lips trying to say ‘Aom’

Rita: Aom?

Aff’s grip grew tighter, and then Rome’s voice screamed out, “RITA, HANG ON, I’M COMING!” He voice broke through, Aff loosening her clutch. Rita started coughing, feeling her neck where Aff’s hands were. She looks at Aff’s who looked like she was in so much pain. Aff made a loud cry, piercing Rita’s ear. Then she ran right through Rita, pushing her back towards the window. Rita’s back smashed with the window, and the sound of the glass breaking echoed in Rita’s ears. She felt coldness, the wind whipping her skin. The last thing she remembers before falling to the ground and blacking out was seeing Rome breaking open the door and rushing towards her, with her name repeating, “Rita! Rita! Rita! Rita!...” It wasn’t just Rome’s voice though, but a girl’s voice too, and for some weird reason, she felt that it was Aff’s, a voice she heard before.

TBC

sorry it's not as long as the other ones...i'll try to make the next one extra longer...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh no... what is going on here? why suddenly aff looks like want to kill rita? surely aom is connected to the murder... haha.. guessing only..

lady0fdarkness

looks like aff got other agendas now, cause I thought she was trying to push rome and rita rogether? Perhaps she wants rita to find her killer(s) and get justice??

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wooooooooo that was awesome and scary...nice details hmmmm there's seems to be some confusion again with aff i can never guess what she's doing can't wait for more

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh no, why is Aff doing that to Rita. Poor Rita! Aff should at least contact her in a more appropriate way if she wants justice. :mellow:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah.sorry for the long wait....hmmm i'm trying to finish both before this months end...let see if i can do that lol...

Chapter 16: The Mysterious Phone Call

Rita slowly opens her eyes. Her eyes wonder around the room, it was unfamiliar. When her brain was fully awake, she felt something holding her hand. She thought back to what happened last night, so she took the closest thing to her (a pillow) and started attacking the thing. She gave out a warrior cry and started beating the thing to death. That was until she heard a cry.

Rome: Stop. It’s me Rome. Stop.

His arms were wailing in every direction to block the attack. He was sleeping and all of the sudden a pillow started beating him up. Rome finally caught Rita’s arms. He stared directly into her eyes. For a second, they reminded him of Aff. He snapped out of the delusion and let go of Rita. He looked away quickly. Rita just sat there, trying to make sense of everything. It was Rita that broke the silence.

Rita: Rome, what happened?

Rome: You fainted. Then I brought you back to my apartment.

Rita: Oh. (She knew he wouldn’t be much help. At least she knew that he didn’t do anything to her.) I’m hungry. Do you have anything to eat?

Rome: Ummm…let me go check. You can use the bathroom to wash up.

Rita: Thanks.

On the way to the bathroom, Rita noticed photos on the wall. All of them were of Rome and Aff. There had to be at least 20 photos in the hallway. Rita came to the bathroom, and locked to door when she went in. She stared at her reflection for at least a minute.

Rita: You’re just tired Rita. Stop thinking too much.

She tried to reassure herself. Nothing here made sense. Rita took a big breath and looked at herself once more. When she looked into the mirror this time, she didn’t just see herself, but Aff, standing right behind her, smiling. Rita gasped and closed her eyes. When she opened them again, Aff wasn’t there anymore. She brushed it off as if she was thinking too much and not getting enough sleep.

She turned on the faucet, and washing her face with the water. The water felt nice against her skin. It was what she need in waking up. Rome knocked on the door and asked if she was finished. Rita opened the door, and almost bumped into Rome. They were standing awfully close to one another. Their eyes met once more, before Rita looked away. Something in his apartment was giving her an eerie feeling; maybe it was the photo that hanged right in front of her, which was a head-shot of Aff, with the same smile she had in the bathroom.
After breakfast, Rita left quickly to go back to her apartment. She needed to find answers. She arrived at her apartment, pulled out the papers in her purse and started tracking down the people. She was so into the research and the investigating, she forgot that she just missed work.

She pulled up all the files onto the screen, there was nothing that they all had in common, expect they all work or worked at the company. There were motives, but nothing that would be hard cold motives that would make them kill Aff. Rita began thinking what if these people are not the killer, but someone else. But where would she begin if that was true.

Suddenly her phone started ringing. She didn’t know who it was; she knew had this ring tone before. Rita looked at the caller ID, it was unidentified. She wasn’t going to answer it, but it kept ringing and ringing. Rita then turned off her phone, thinking that it was just a stupid kid that was prank calling people. It was silent now, at least for a second, before the ringing began again. It was the same ring tone, over and over. Rita’s eyes grew bigger, and started getting freaked out. She thought she just turned it off. Then she took out the battery. For a few second, it was silent, and Rita calmed down. But then it rang again. This made Rita jump up. She looked at the phone, and she looked at her hand, which she held the battery.

She didn’t know where to run, because everywhere she goes, she can still hear it. She tried to cover her ears, but it was ringing her head. She turned to look at her laptop, and she saw that something was typing something on a word document. It read: “ANSWER THE PHONE.” It was bizarre, but Rita felt that she had to follow the instructions. She answered her phone.

Rita: He—ello?

???: Hello Rita. It was about time you answered.

Rita: Who are you?

???: There’s no time for questions. Just do as I tell you. I’ve been watching Rita. You can save her, you can find the killer. You are on the right track.

Rita: Aff?

???: Listen to me. The killers are going to strike again, on the eve of her death. They will reveal themselves to the person that will solve this mystery. Find their motives and expose them before it’s too late.

Rita: What? There is more than one killer?

???: The killers are in the group of suspects on your laptop. Don’t trust anyone. **click**

Rita: What do you mean? Wait---Hello? Hello?

Rita sat on her couch, trying to comprehend the mysterious caller. It had to be Aff, how could it not be, especially if she took out her battery. Was this even possible or is she just losing her mind? But she had to trust Aff. She said that there is more than one killer, and in the suspect list she had already. On the eve of Aff’s death. That’s in three months. Would it be possible to find the killers by then? “Reveal themselves to the person that will solve this mystery” that means that they will slip up and someone will find out.

Rita whispered underneath her breath, “Why me Aff? Why?”

Rome was pissed off that he helped Rita, and yet she didn’t even show up to work today. He tried to call her cell phone, but it was turned off.

Aom walked in, bring in a bag.

Aom: Rome, I brought some food for you. I thought we could eat together.

Rome: *sigh* I’m very busy right now Aom. Maybe next time.

Aom: You always say that. When will you have time for me? You always did when Af—I mean, never mind. I’ll just go eat with my friend.

She leaves, closing the door behind her. Why is it all of the sudden, Aff reemerged? It’s been years and yet it’s like she left just yesterday.

Aom walked downstairs. She was spotted Nok leaving. That wasn’t out of the ordinary, but what was strange was when Nok looked so suspicious. Aom decides to go follow her, from a good distance behind. Nok walked into her car, and drove off. Aom signaled for a taxi, and told the driver to follow the car. It was strange that Nok would go to a hotel, thought Aom, especially if it’s still work time. Who did she have to meet? Her husband was still out-of-town. A client perhaps? But mostly all their clients meet at the company.

Nok, unsuspectingly stopped her car and walked inside. Aom paid the taxi driver and quickly followed Nok. The hotel was average looking. Meaning that the person she was going to meet wasn’t a client. It wasn’t fancy or extravagant at all. And there Aom saw, the secret of Nok. She saw Nok walk up to a man, although she couldn’t make out the face, she knew that this was more than a business meeting, this was personal. Nok hugged the man, and kissed him on the cheek. Aom hid behind a fake tree and tried to make out the face. She caught a glimpse of the man’s profile, she wasn’t sure, but she felt that she knew him. But was more shocking was how they couldn’t keep their hands off each other. Aom got angry to know that Nok was still getting some, while she wasn’t.

Two Weeks Later

Work was the same. Rita finally shows up on time at work. Her first real shoot will be in another week. Ever since that phone call, nothing else has happened. It was as if she was living a ‘normal’ life. But she knew that it wouldn’t last. Time was ticking, and she was not getting closer to the murderers.

Aom on the other hand has been focusing on Nok and her secret lover. She still can’t figure out who that man is. And she doesn’t want to tell Rome, not until she knows everything for sure. All she knows it that they usually meet at that same hotel during lunch time on Tuesdays and Thursday s. But Aom kept everything on the down low, waiting for her chance. But she also noticed that Rome has been working awfully close to Rita, and she didn’t like it. Aom tried her best not to show it, she wanted Rome to still see her as an innocent nice girlfriend, not one of those jealousy types. Also, if she does, she might reveal more than just being a jealous girlfriend, she might expose her secret.

Rome has been so busy with work and everything; he hasn’t been able to talk to Rita. He wanted to say something to her, but whenever they were together, there was a whole crowd of people. For the past two weeks, he kept thinking about her and Aff. But lately, his nightmares decreased, and have been replaces with Rita. He doesn’t know what’s going on, and that’s why he wants to talk to Rita, to sort this whole thing out.

Chai has been trying to track down Rita. He wants to get to know her better, but Rita would always be too busy to have lunch with him. So then, he began stalking her. Hiring someone to take pictures of her wherever she goes, when he can’t do it himself, but he did give her some privacy, only when she’s at home, because he was afraid that he might get caught. Chai was obsessed, beyond obsesses. He was in love with Rita, for the first moment he saw her. But Rita hasn’t paid attention to him, he was jealous that Rome gets to spend so much time with her. He takes all his feeling out on Aom. Yes, they meet every Sunday night. She was like his escape drug. He used her, and it felt good, to take something away from Rome. All his life, he has competed with Rome, and lost. But this time, it brought him great pleasure to have won.

Nok was angry that her husband has come back from his business trip. This meant that she wouldn’t be able to spend time with Piwat for a while. And when there’s nothing to do, she has to go find another hobby. One day, when Nok bumped into Rita at work, she thought she saw Aff. This almost scared her to death. So now, Nok has hired a P.I. to find out more about this “Rita,” anything and everything about her.

Wiwat has no idea what has been going on. And when he came back from his trip, he bumped into a new worker, Rita. There was something about her that made her seem so familiar, like he has seen her before.

Rita feels that everyone has been acting strange around her, like there’s this sign saying that she’s here to find the people that murdered Aff. “Don’t trust anyone.” There was no one Rita could talk to, and even if there was, who would believe her? In a few days, Rita will be going to have her first photo shoot. It will be the first time that she will get away from all this for awhile and just concentrate on taking pictures.

As she was trying to look at some papers, someone bumps into her, causing her to drop her papers.

Aom: Hey. Watch where you’re going!

Rita: You were the one that bumped into me. (Trying to pick up her papers) Just my luck.

Aom: Hey. I’m your senior here. Show me some respect. (Stepping on some of the papers)

Rita: I only give respect to those who give me respect in return. Senior or not, you don’t deserve respect.

Aom: You---ahhhhhh! How dare you insult me? I’m going to teach you a lesson. Something your parents should have done, but I guess you had lousy parents that didn’t teach their daughter right.

Rita: Don’t talk about my parents like that. I’m going to teach you lesson. And when I’m done with you, you will wish that you didn’t just insult my parents.

They started fighting. Pulling each other’s hair. Slaps were flying everywhere. A lot of screaming and yelling. Once again a crowd formed around them, people placing bets on who the winner will be. Aom grabbed onto Rita’s hair and then slapped her across the face. Rita in turn pulled on Aom’s hair and pushed her down to the ground also.

They both were lying on the ground, having a hold on each other’s arms. Starting to kick each other. Nok approached the crowd and yelled for everyone to move out of her way. There she saw Rita and Aom fighting. She screamed for both of them to stop, even slapping their arms to let go of one another. Then out of no where, not knowing which one it was, they slapped Nok in the face. Nok touched where the mark was, and screamed. She pulled them both up and slapped both their faces. Aom blew the hair out of her face and realized that Nok just slapped her. So in return, she pushed Rita to slap Nok. Rita’s mouth dropped. Nok got angry and started pulling Rita’s hair. Rita started pulling Aom’s hair.

The people watching didn’t know what was going on. First it was a match between Aom and Rita, but now Nok is thrown in the mixed. Some people changed their bets to Nok. But it didn’t look like anyone was going to win. All their hair was disarrayed and bruises on their faces too. It wasn’t until Rome returned from his lunch, almost 10 minutes after all this started. He heard so much screaming, and knew immediately that there was another fight.

He arrived there, but couldn’t get through. He screamed at the top of his lungs, “IF YOU STILL WANT TO WORK HERE, GET BACK TO WORK NOW!!!!” And with that, everyone scattered back to their desks. Rome was shocked to see his mother involved in this mess. All three of them had stopped when they heard Rome’s voice, but they still had a hold of one another.

Rome: Let go of each other now. This is a work place. If you want to fight, go somewhere else. This is a place of class and dignity, not a bar.

Nok: Son, I-----

Rome: Save it. I want you all to let go now. (They all let go, and Nok just walked away, fixing her shirt.)

Aom: Rome, it was Rita’s fault.

Rome: Aom, I am disappointed in you.

Aom: But Rome---- (He wasn’t going to listen to her. Aom’s eyes filled up with tears and then she looked at Rita.) This isn’t over.

Rita: Bring it. (Holding her high heel in her hand.)

Rome: ENOUGH.

Aom ran was going to slap Rita one more time, but by the look in Rome’s eyes, she stopped and ran away. After Aom left, Rita started to pick up her papers, which by now are crumpled and ripped. Rome grabs onto Rita’s wrist and drags her to his office.

TBC

hmmmm spoilers:

rita's photo shoot, she's in for a surprise
nok finds out who rita really is
aom finds out the mystery man that nok is seeing behind her husband back
chai follows rita to the shoot
wiwat's secret gets reveals, rita finds this out
rome confesses something to rita....

(hopefully i can put all this in the next update)