A Promise To You :Rome/Rita: RTEAM

shachibasha

psychotic
omg i was a bit freaked out by the whole phone thing...ok this is scary i had goosebumbs just from reading tha part creepy! cant wait for the next update

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahh... I read this while it was still dark out.. it gave me the chills!! can't wait for more.. it's getting interesting.. hopefully rita will find those killers soon.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... it's so scary when i read the phone part... if it's me... then i'll surely freak out and scared to death... haha...

they fight again... so funny... even the mother also kind of childish doing all this things... haha...

can't wait for more...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wo i almost missed this update...can't wait for more...good thing i read this in the morning sounds too creepy to read it in night

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 17: Night

Rome drags Rita into his office. After he closes the door, Rita wanted to yell at him for mistreating her and that it was all Aom’s fault anyway, but Rome caught her lips. He went in for a forceful kiss. He cupped her face and deepened the kiss. Rita’s eyes widen at the sudden motion, but suddenly started to close. Her knees were weak and her arms had a mind of its own as they wrapped around Rome’s neck. But instantly, Rita came to her senses and let go of Rome. She started pounding on his chest, and this made Rome break the kiss between them. He stepped back, and Rita gave him a hard cold slap to the face.

Rome: What was that for?

Rita: Gee, I don’t know. Maybe it has to do with you just kissing me all of the sudden.

Rome: What? That? Why are you upset if you liked it?

Rita: I—I—didn’t like it at all.

Rome: That’s not what your tongue was saying.

Rita: I was just playing.

Rome: Let’s start playing again then. I want my turn to play too.

Rita: You’re crazy. Excuse me, but I have work to do.

Rome: Not so fast, one more time.

Rita: You’re disgusting. I can file harassment against you.

Rome: Then I will file something on you.

Rita: What?

Rome: I don’t know yet. But when it comes time, I will have one.

He quickly wraps his arms around Rita’s waist and gave her a quick peek on her cheek, which made her blush a little. Rome gave out a little chuckle when he saw her cheek turning bright red.

Rome: Don’t work too hard.

Rita pushed him away and walked out. She shrugged the whole incident off. Good thing no one in the area to see her leave Rome’s office. (But there was someone, someone who was coming around the corner. Ginny went to get some papers for Rome to sign, but saw Rita leaving the room, looking flustered. Ginny was getting jealous, and crumbled the paper up.) When Rita got back to her work area, her coworker asked if she was hot, but when Rita replied no. Her coworker said that her face was really red. She covered her cheeks with her hands and was really embarrassed.

Rome was shocked by his action. He sat back in his chair, analyzing what he just did. Rome didn’t know what Rita was doing to him. He keeps reminding himself that he loves Aff, but everyday, his head is filled with Rita. When he wakes up, Rita is his first thought. When he hears her voice, something inside him lights up. And her smile lingers in everything he does. Her scent intoxicated his system. And when she’s not there, he would just close his eyes and see her. He wanted to chase after Rita, but went against it. He didn’t want to cause a problem in the workplace. But that kiss proved something to Rome. He loved it; he loved everything he did to Rita. And the fact that it was Rita made it more enjoyable. He wanted more of her, thinking about it made him smile. Yet still in the back of his mind, Aff had her presence. Could he really move on from Aff, the love of his life?

Aom: Do you have the information?

Man: Yes. Here are the pictures of them. His name is Piwat Sutolipth. He is Wiwat’s trusted right hand man for over 20 years. He lives at this address.

Aom: Thanks. Here’s your money.

Man: Pleasure doing business with you. Call me any time.

Aom: Ugh. Just go. I’ll call you when I need you again.

The man blew a kiss and left. Aom was disgusted but turned to look at the content in the envelope. They were pictures of Nok and Piwat being very intimate. Another one holding each other’s hand and one with them feeding each other. They seemed to be somewhere that no one could recognize them. Now Aom had proof. She had ammo against Nok, finally.

Rita has been avoiding Rome the whole day. She didn’t want to face him right now. This was going to suck because in a few days he will be coming on the photo shoot with her. She was exiting down at the parking lot where Rome never leaves from, when suddenly she heard some voices talking. Rita looked around to find the people, it was Rome’s father and some guy that always follows him, Peewee or something like that. They looked like they were in a heated discussion or something since Rome’s father having his hand on that guy’s shoulder, which made Rita more intrigued in their conversation. Of course she wouldn’t eavesdrop on people, but Rita needed information about these two. She leaned against a car near them and listened.

Wiwat: I told you Piwat.

Piwat: I know I know. But---

Wiwat: NO! I am under a lot of heat at the moment. Please. Do it for us.

Piwat: Fine, for us.

Wiwat: That’s better. We have to lay low for now. I can’t raise any suspicion on me, not when inspectors are coming. I need us to stop for a while. We can’t have anyone finding out our secret or else I will be disgraced.

Piwat: But you won’t. Why can’t we just tell everyone that we are in love? We don’t need anyone’s approval, just as long as we love each other.

Wiwat: No. I have a wife and a son and a company. I built my whole life for this, and I won’t let it fall apart.

Piwat: Not even for me.

Wiwat: Time. Just be patient for me and then I’ll find a way for us to be together.

Piwat: But how can I go on without being with you? Waiting for you?

Wiwat: Yes. This is how it has to be for now.

Piwat: *sigh* I guess.

Wiwat looked around to see if anyone was around, and when the coast was clear, he kissed Piwat on the cheek and hugged him.

Rita saw all of this and heard the conversation. Her mouth dropped, she can’t believe that Rome’s father and Piwat were lovers. She was about to leave, when she made a mistake and kicked a soda can. They two lovers heard the noise and quickly let go of each other to find the person. Rita made a run for it once again. They couldn’t catch up to her, but only saw the back of her. So they knew that it was a girl, with long hair, slender, and worked here since you can only get access down here if you provide ID. And there’s no use looking at the cameras, because they were in an area where no cameras were installed in since that was the lovers “place” during work hours.

Once Rita was in the clear, she took a deep breath. She was thinking in her head if that was the deep dark secret that Aff found out. And if there were two of them, then it had to be it. She needed more proof before going to the police about this. She believes that this is one step closer into finding the killers.
Nok had been looking for information on Rita for a while now, but still nothing came out. She was getting impatient and angry, especially since she was trying really hard. Nok would stalk Rita at work. She watched Rita drink her coffee or water bottle, and right before she could get it, someone would always interfere (cleaning up the cup or the garbage guy would come and take it from Rita.) Also Nok would try to pick Rita’s hair, but it was so long. One time she almost had it, but one of Rita’s coworker asked her what she was doing, and she dropped the hair strand on the ground. Then Rita got a paper cut and Nok was going to get the piece of paper or the cloth that Rita used, but someone got in Nok’s way and she didn’t see where Rita threw it away. Nok went through the garbage cans when Rita left, but the same coworker asked what she was doing, so she just got up and walked away, not giving an explanation. And now, she has been in an awful mood for some time now, since her husband is home and Piwat can’t see her. But today, she struck gold. She was so happy that she got the opportunity to get strands of Rita’s hair all because of Aom and her stupid fights. Suddenly her phone rings.

Nok: Hello?

Doctor: Yes, is this Mrs. Patchata?

Nok: Yes this is. And may I ask who’s speaking?

Doctor: This is Dr. Takponsing. I called you to tell you about the results about the hair strands. Would it be possible if I can talk to you face to face, this would make it more convenient.

Nok: Of course. Just give me 10 minutes.

She drove herself to the hospital and went straight to the doctor’s office.

Nok: So what is the result?

Doctor: Well, the Jane Does are not your daughters. (Nok had lied that this girl had claimed to be her daughter by Nok’s eggs that were frozen in her early years, but she, being a rich person needed proof to see if this was true.)

Nok: Oh good, so she was conning me. Wait you said “daughters,” I just gave you strands of hair of one person.

Doctor: Well, I assured you, that you didn’t. There are two different strands of hair with two different DNA. You probably just got some of her sister’s hair as well.

Nok: Sister?

Doctor: Yes. These two girls are sisters. Have a look at this graph. They have many similarities and traits, and there is a 98.1% that they are related, there’s no doubt about it.

Nok: Thank you doctor. You and your hospital will be rewarded for this. Now I can rest easy at night knowing that she’s not my daughter.

She left the office and was shocked. Rita and Aom are sisters, and that meant that Rita and Aff were sisters too. But she knew that these two girls didn’t know this or else they would have said something. A great big smile swept across her face. She knew a secret that would shake them all.

It was the day to go to the shoot. Rita was running really late. Rome offered to drive her when she arrive, and that everyone go ahead to set up. They listened of course, and drove off. Rita was running and saw the cars leaving.

Rita: Wait! Wait! I’m here.

Rome: What took you so long? (creeping up behind her)

Rita: AHHH! Oh Rome it’s just you. I overslept, that’s all.

Rome: Well because of that, you are coming with me.

Rita: WHAT?! Awww man. I’m stuck with you.

They both get into the car. Rita seat belt herself before Rome could try that trick on her, and then turn herself to face the window. Rome was amused with what Rita just did, but didn’t want to provoke her just yet. The whole ride so far was quiet, except for the radio playing. Then all of the sudden, someone had requested the radio caster to play a foreign song, truly madly deeply. The song played and Rome stopped the car immediately, right in the middle of the road, hearing that they were playing his and Aff’s song. Luckily there weren’t many cars in this area. Rita got jerked forward then looked at Rome, who was staring at the radio ready to melt it.

Rita: Rome? Are you okay? Why did you stop? Did something to the car?

No answer. Rome just kept looking at the radio, listening to the song.

Rita: Do you not understand what they are saying? Do you want me to sing to you? *clear throat* “I wanna to stand with you on a mountain. I wanna to bathe with you in the sea. I wanna to lay like this forever, until the skies falls down on me…”

Rome started cracking up laughing.

Rita: What? My singing isn’t that bad.

He nodded, indicating that it was. It was so funny, Rome had wrapped his arms around his waist to keep his insides from coming out. Rita looked at him and started laughing. Tears were coming out of his eyes. Rita thought this was the first time she saw Rome laugh, really laugh. He had such a funny laugh too.

They finally composed themselves and continue driving. After that, they didn’t speak to each other. But each one had a smile on their face, laughing to themselves, thinking about what just happened. Soon they arrived and everyone was waiting for them.

Coworker: What took so long? We have been waiting here for a long.

Rome: Sorry, we got caught up with something.

Coworker 2: Ah. I know. Look everyone, both of them are smiling. Something happened.

Rita: Nothing did.

Coworker 3: Then stop smiling. See, they both can’t. I agree, something happened between them in car ride here.

Coworker: I wish I got to ride with the boss.

Coworker 2: Me too.

Coworker 3, 4, 5: I wish I got to ride with Rita.

Coworker 6-10: Me too.

Rome: Alright, enough already. Let’s get to work.

Day one of the shoot was a success. The weather was nice and the scenery they wanted was really nice. On occasion when Rome was sitting on the chair, he would look at Rita smile. Of course coworkers would see this and announce it to the whole crew. Then Rita would smile at Rome, and the whole thing starts up again. The photographer had to yell for them to let him concentrate.

-NIGHT TIME-

Everyone wanted to party for a great day. They all went to a fancy bar, which was located in the hotel they were staying at. Rome offered to pay for the drinks, so then they all drink as much as they could. Of course, Rita had only one beer, alcohol makes her woozy, even after the first sip, but her coworkers pressured to drink a little bit more and more and more, which turned to the whole bottle. She went outside to get some fresh air. She reached a bench and sat down to watch the ocean. It was peaceful and the nice breeze flowed through her hair. She closed her eyes for a second, and opened them when she felt someone sitting right next to her. It was Rome, hold two beers in his hands.

Rome: Drunk yet?
Rita (didn’t want to seem like a wimp): No. I’m just out here to get some air.

Rome: You don’t need to lie to me. But if you’re not, how about one more?

Rita: Fine then.

She snatched it from Rome and started chugging it, but she started to cough and threw it all up. Rome wanted to laugh at her, but instead just sooth her by rubbing her back and holding her hair.

Rita: I’m not drunk, it’s just that I choked and the beer came out.

Rome: Fine, do you want this one then?

Rita: Are you trying to get me drunk?

Before he could answer her, she took it and slowly chugged it down. This time it stayed down. She was getting really lightheaded, and couldn’t focus clearly. She was beginning to see a lot of Rome’s.

Rita: Whoa. Rome, I see like a billion of you. Cool.

Rome: You’re drunk Rita. Let me take you back to your room.

Rita: I’m not. I want to stay out here for a bit. And I can prove that I’m not drunk. Watch this.

She tried to stand up, but fell on her butt. Rome went to go help her up, but she pulled him down. He fell on top of her, their lips barely touching. Rome was feeling nervous inside. He was about to get up, when Rita pulled on his tie and kissed him. She ran her fingers through his hair and down his back. He pushed back, he knows that she’s drunk and can’t comprehend what’s going on. He gets up and pulls Rita up. Rome puts one of her hands around his neck and starts walking with her up to her room. When they arrived, Rome put her against the wall, but Rita kept sliding down. He was searching for the card key, but apparently she didn’t have it on her. And he didn’t want to go downstairs to look for it and leave her here alone. So then Rome decided to take Rita to his room.

He laid her on the bed and went to the bathroom for a cloth and a bowl of water. He walked over to Rita, who was snuggling next to the pillow. He climbed onto the bed and gently turned Rita to him. He was going to clean her with the cloth, when she whacked him with her arm, causing him to fall onto the bed. Rita curled up against him, making him not able to move. He was feeling tingling all over, as Rita kept getting closer and closer, snuggling. She wrapped one of her arm and leg around him, making it more difficult for him to control himself. He tried his best to keep himself from turning into a beast, it was hard.

Rita awoke with a throbbing pain in her head. She was sleeping on something hard. Trying to remember what she was doing last night; and what happened. Suddenly she heard a moan, and it wasn’t coming from her. She tilt her head and saw Rome.

Rita: AHHHH! What are you doing here? In my room? AHHHHH!

Rome: Shhh. Quiet down, I just woke up. You were drunk and I brought you back to my room since I couldn’t find your card key.

Rita: Did we?

Rome: Do you think we did?

She was off the bed now, standing by the glass door, looking at Rome on the bed. He had one arm holding his head up, but was in a lying position. They both had their clothes on, so it was safe to say that nothing happened, but she didn’t want to look like a loser.

Rita: How would I know? You were the one that drugged me yesterday with those beers.

Rome: It wasn’t my fault. You were the one who took it. It’s not like I forced it down your throat.

Rita: But---

Rome: Tell you what; you go get ready, and then meet me downstairs for breakfast so I will tell you the whole thing.

Rita: Fine. But I want the truth, and nothing but the truth.

She ran to the doors, but slowly crept out; making sure no one saw her leaving Rome’s room.

Chai was in the room next to Rita’s. He pre-arranged for this to happen. He had this whole plan in his head, where they will bump into each other “accidentally” and go out for dinner and a little action afterwards. But this didn’t happen, Rita didn’t show up. She went to the bar, and when she went outside, he spotted Rome was with her. Chai got so angry when he saw them kissing, and Rome taking her back to her room. It was going to be his chance, when Rome was going to leave Rita in front of her room, but he stopped and brought her to his room. An old maid was coming down the hallway while Chai had his ear against Rome’s door. When he saw the old maid, he was forced to go back to his room. And he was going to go back, but that old maid had told the security about it and they were patrolling the area. So then Chai doesn’t know what went down in the room. He was so angry that Rome had beaten him again, and he wished that he could stay tonight, but something urgent made him return back.
Rita went downstairs after she finished washing up, waiting in the lobby area, looking at the view. She couldn’t recall anything, but was pretty sure that Rome would take advantage of her, or would he? He did kiss her numerous times without her consent. Rome had interrupted her thoughts when he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Rome: Ready for breakfast?

Rita peeled his arms away and faced him, “Listen, you have a girlfriend, don’t get so friendly with other girls, or else people will start rumors.”

Rome: No one would dare. Besides, I’m not doing anything wrong, I was just hugging a coworker. Why, are you afraid that Aom might hurt you or something?

Rita: I’m not afraid of her. I just don’t want people talking about me.

They sat down and Rome had convinced her that nothing happened. She was relieved and happy. But they got to the shoot and coworkers were whispering in each other’s ears.

Coworker 4: And then what?

Coworker 2: I knew it.

Apparently someone saw Rita walk out of Rome’s room early this morning. Rita was really embarrasses and started blushing. The make-up artist teased that there’s no need for make up if Rita was blushing so hard. Finally everyone got down to business and Rita had another fantastic shoot. Today was the last day with her; tomorrow will be one of the other models. And that night, she went to sleep early so nothing would happen to her.

This was the last day of the shoot, everything went better than they had predicted. Rita was kind of glad to be leaving. Everyone decided to get dressed up and party downstairs. It was tons of fun, but Rita quickly escaped and was about to go back to her room. Rome had stopped her and asked if she wanted to walk with him down by the ocean. She didn’t see any harm in that, so she went with him. They were walking silently under the moonlight, when Rome spoke.

Rome: Aff. That’s her name; she is the love of my life. She was killed years ago, but the police haven’t found the killers yet. She was so young and had so much to live for. I wanted to tell you this, because I wanted you to know.

She didn’t know what to say. Should she tell him that she knew about all of this? But she just kept quiet.

Rome continued: I love her with all my heart. I wasn’t there for her, I was not there.

He went quiet, and stopped walking. He stood in that spot, and a tear shed down. Rita went to wipe it off. He grabbed a hold of her wrist and looked at her.

Rome: My biggest regret was that I wasn’t there to neither protect her nor be able to be there for her when probably needed me the most. I had promised her that I would return to her and we would get married, but now we can’t. I feel that I let her down. I let the person I loved the most in the whole wide world down….that’s my deep dark secret, I blame myself for Aff’s death. Even though I wasn’t there physically, I killed her inside. Rita, you are the only one that I trust. We haven’t known each other for a very long time, but my gut tells me that you-----

He couldn’t finish his sentence, he wanted to show it. Rome kissed Rita on her luscious lips. She didn’t oppose of it. Rita was still shock to know that Rome’s secret was that he couldn’t save Aff and feels guilty. There probably was something in the air that night, because it made Rita lose her conscience and embraced Rome.

They ended up in Rome’s room again. He gently placed her on the bed, and climbed on top of her slowly. He planted sweet little kisses all over her body. He raised his head and asked her if this is what she wanted. Rita replied with a kiss. Rome started at her neck and this made Rita moan. They had been making love for hours. It was both their first time, and it felt amazing. They lay in the bed, holding each other in their arms, soundly sleeping.

What lies in the future for them would be a different story, because someone was waiting for them return, and this person wasn’t so happy.

TBC

yeah i toned it down...pretty tired to write a detailed one right now lol...i think in a couple more chapters, this one will finally be complete....so will my other one...which i will update tomorrow maybe...

spoilers:

more spooky stuff in the office
rita might be closer in finding the killers
rita and rome have feelings for each other, but not the same ones..
chai becomes more creepy
more secrets will be revealed....one that will change all their lives forever

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
cute chapter, rome couldnt resist her that why is just grabbed her and kissed her ..it was funny when rita tried to drink and proved rome wrong and then threw it all up i was cracking up

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i wonder what mrs. patchata will do with the secret she now knows! And Rome is starting to fall for rita. :D yayy....

hmmm... I wonder what chai and aom are up to now.

fun

Expired Sarnie
RR you know how to make people blush and :spin: Rome and Rita are just too cute!!!

emo

sarNie Hatchling
i still wonder who the killer is. i want to point my finger at aom but it just cant be her. it will be too much like badarn jai. hmmm... hurry up please... i really want to know.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 18: Regret?

Rita woke up with thoughts of last night in her head. She felt that it was wrong and a big mistake, but somewhere deep inside screamed that it was right. She looked up at Rome who was still sleeping, then gently wiped the drool off his face. Rita tilted her head a bit, and what she saw made her jump a little.

Rita: (whisper) Aff?

Aff was sitting at the corner at the end of the bed, looking at the two lovebirds. She didn’t look happy at all. Then her lips curled into a wicked smile, and motioned Rita to come closer. She didn’t want to, but a force pushed her to go the Aff. Then Aff got up and lured Rita to the balcony. Rita opened the door and went outside, naked. The cool air made Rita shiver, but that didn’t stop her. Aff, then appeared to be standing on the rail, and extended her hand to Rita. Rita grabs it, and is pulled up to stand with Aff, surprisingly. Aff’s hand was cold to the touch, which made Rita gasped, but instantly, it became warm and safe. She looked at Aff now, she wasn’t bloody or dark anymore, but warm and just like herself, in a beautiful dress.

Rita: Aff, what do you want?

Aff: My sister.

Rita immediately thought of Aom. Was Aom the killer? But before she could process this thought, Aff held onto her hand, looked at her and said, “Follow me.” After that, Aff jumped off the rail. Rita’s eyes widen. There was something inside of her that wanted to too, and so slowly she moved her feet closer to the edge.

Rita: I’m coming Aff.

She had one of her foot off the ledge, and was about to move the other one, when a set of arms wrapped around her body and brought her to the ground of the balcony.

Rita: Let me go! I need to go! Aff needs me!

Rome: Rita, it’s me, Rome. Get a hold of yourself.

Rita regained conscience, realizing what she was about to do. She wiggled out of Rome’s grasp and stood up. She covered herself with her hands and went inside to put on her clothes. Rome, following her inside was wondering what she was doing. He woke up, without Rita by his side. He looked everywhere, and was about to go to her room, when he felt this cold air, and there he saw Rita standing on the ledge, naked, and about to jump off. His mind went crazy; he dashed to grab her before she jumped off.

Rome: What were doing outside?

Rita: I don’t remember. I just-just saw a face, and I followed it.

Rome: Are you crazy?

Rita: I don’t know. I got to go.

Rome: No. I won’t let you out of my sight. You almost killed yourself, who knows what you’re going to do next.

Rita: Look, I can take care of myself. What just happened was just sleep walking, I was probably dreaming of swimming.

Rome: Swimming or not, you will be right next to my side.

Rita: You can’t tell me what to do.

Rome walked over to Rita, and pulled her in. He wrapped his arms around her tiny body, taking in her smell. Rita took this opportunity and knocked him out with her shoe. He fell down on the bed, and Rita finished getting dressed.

Rita: I’m sorry Rome, but I can’t have you follow me, when you are one of the suspects. I need to find out who the killers are.

She leaves Rome and grabs a cab home. The whole car ride, she hopes that Rome doesn’t get to mad and that she didn’t hit him too bad, since it was just her shoe. Rita gets home and sees that her apartment has been ransacked. Everything in there has been rummaged through, and all of Aff’s pictures have been thrown to the fall and broken. She walked towards her laptop and it was broken into pieces, luckily Rita had saved everything in a flash drive. She picks up a picture of Aff and Rome. The frame was broken into millions of pieces, and the picture was ripped in half. Rita heard something drop upstairs, meaning that whoever it was, was still in the apartment. Rita quickly called the cops and was told to get out of the house. But Rita didn’t listen to that; she needed to uncover the murderers. She grabbed an umbrella and slowly walked upstairs. The noise grew louder and louder, and it was coming out of Aff’s room. She approached the room with caution. To Rita’s surprise, there was no one. She went inside the room and walked towards the bed. There was something on it, it was a piece of paper that said, “You know my secret, and now I have to silence you.” After Rita read that out loud, the door slammed closed. She looked back and saw Aff. Aff was in wet clothes, with her head cracked half open, and was holding a picture in her hands. She was walking at a fast pace towards Rita.

Aff: Secrets. Secrets. Death. Secrets. Death.

She reached Rita, dropped the picture, and started to choke her. They fell onto the bed, and Aff was on top of Rita, choking the life out of her. Rita tried to push Aff off, but it was like an enormous weight was on top of her. All of the sudden, the police barged into the room, and Aff disappeared.

Police: Miss, are you okay?

Rita: Yeah. I think so.

Police: Alright, why don’t you come downstairs, while my men and I search the perimeter?

Rita: Okay.

Rita was escorted outside and was accompany by an officer, asking her questions. She tried to answer the best that she could, but her mind kept wondering. She had her hand touching her neck, it felt so real, like she was going to die. Rita began thinking that she was going crazy, no where was she safe.

The police officers concluded that it was just probably a robbery, and when they couldn’t find anything, they just left. But Rita didn’t believe them, because there were a lot of valuable things inside, yet the items that were destroyed were of the past owner’s pictures and her laptop. They tried to reason with her, but couldn’t, and when they left, they started to believe that it was all Rita, a woman who just wanted some attention. Rita slammed the door and started to cry. She was losing her mind, and she was being haunted by a spirit, and there was Rome.

Rome woke up hours later with a headache. He ran downstairs and the receptionist told him that Rita had already left. He hopped into his car and raced home. The only thing in his mind was Rita, and he was so focus on that that the person in the backseat was hurt and angry. Her eyes grew dark and balled her hands into fists. Someone was going to get hurt tonight.
Ginny was at work. Since Rome wasn’t at work, she went on with her plan. She has been stealing from the company for years. Although she loves Rome so much, every time he rejects her, she would take more and more money.

She was laughing with herself, and all of the sudden, the lights were going crazy. They were flickering. Ginny stopped what she was doing and quickly got up. Then BAM, all the lights went out. Ginny screamed. Her work phone started ringing and ringing. Stupidly, she answered it.

Ginny: Hello?

???: Hello Ginny. What are you doing?

Ginny: Working. Who is this?

???: Someone. My. You look so pretty in your gray skirt and white button up blouse. It really goes with your face.

Ginny: Listen creep, I don’t know who you are, but stop calling me.

???: Tsk tsk. You don’t like me when I’m upset, especially if I’m already here.

Ginny: Here? What do you mean?

???: I’m here in the company, coming up the elevator.

*DING* The elevator door opens, but it’s too dark to tell if there was anyone in there.

Ginny: Show yourself, you coward.

???: Careful what you wish for.

A chill went down her spine, she heard that voice behind her, but the elevator was in front of her. So it was a trap, this person was in room with her the whole time. Ginny turns around, and tried to scream, but the person covered her mouth with a cloth, and knocked unconscious.

Ginny woke up by a splash of cold water. She was not in the company anymore, but a warehouse, and she was tied up too.

Ginny: Help! Someone help me! Help!

???: Stop screaming. No one can hear you.

Ginny: Who are you?

???: Your worst nightmare.

Ginny: Ha. I’m not scared.

???: You will be you little bitch.

Ginny: ooo I’m sooo scared. HA.

The figure walked out of the darkest and into the light. It was Nok.

Ginny: Mrs. Patchata?!

Nok: That’s right you slut. I found out what you have been doing to my company, stealing money. Do you take me as a fool?

Ginny: Ha. You finally caught on. I’ve been doing it for years. And you wouldn’t dare hurt me, I know something about you two.

Nok: Lies. I have nothing to hide.

Ginny: Does the name Pewit ring a bell?

Nok: Of course, I know him, he’s my husband’s advisor.

Ginny: What about lover?

Nok: What are you talking about?

Ginny: I know about you and Pewit. I saw you two one day.

Nok: You lie.

Ginny: Fine. Don’t believe me. But when I show your husband the pictures I have.

Nok: What do you want?

Ginny: Rome.

Nok: What the hell, why does everyone woman want my son?

Ginny: Now you are going to untie me and then going to make Rome marry me.

Nok was going crazy. Who was this whore to tell her what to do? She started to laugh hysterically, and was twirling.

Ginny: Hey, crazy, hurry up or else.

Nok: Don’t call me crazy. But I’ll show you crazy. No one threatens me and gets away with it.

Nok pulls out a knife and walks closer to Ginny. Ginny tries to back away, but is unsuccessful. She screams and Nok slaps her across the face. Nok then puts the knife on Ginny’s face, trailing down to her neck and all the way down. Then in one swift motions, Nok thrust the knife into Ginny, then twisted it in her. She spit some blood out on Nok’s face, and then Nok wiped it on her hand and licked it off. When she pulled the knife out, Ginny fell to her side, bleeding to death. Nok’s hands were covered in blood, and when she saw this, she began laughing.

Nok: You deserved this Ginny. Just like Aff did.

TBC

hmmm in the next chapter or the one after that...the killers will be revealed..the killing is not over, and more secrets will be revealed

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... don't tell me nok is the one who is responsible for aff's death... it's so cruel... sigh...

i'm still wondering why would aff hurt rita since she's helping her finding the murderer. Or is she trying to tell her how she died???

can't wait for more... :D

transcend89

sarNie Adult
damn everything is so messed up right now wonder what's going to happen next poor rita....aff needs to stop trying to looking like she killing rita lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nok has is one crazy mother. Wow she had to kill every girl that wants to be with her son. Shit that is quite scary, I don't think I would want to be with Rome. Ahahahahahaha!!!

It was so cute, I could image Rita wiping Rome's drools. LMAO