Absolute Boyfriend (2008)

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
i feel the same why.. in the manga it wasn't like that, but thats why its a drama

i also think that when riiko's feelings change it has something to do with it too. because he is her ideal lover so i guess he is tune with her feelings as well.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
i feel the same why.. in the manga it wasn't like that, but thats why its a drama

i also think that when riiko's feelings change it has something to do with it too. because he is her ideal lover so i guess he is tune with her feelings as well.
I read the manga too but I finished the whole series in a day. I borrowed it from my friend and I didn't want to keep it too long. So I probably missed some details from it. Anyways, I thought Night in the manga had his own mind set also to some extent. For example,
the scene when he was kissed by Mika and was supposed to forget about Riko and Mika became his girlfriend. But he didn't forget Riko like he was programmed.

I feel like Riko in the drama likes Soshi more than Night. In the manga, Riko doesn't like Soshi in that way.

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
Anybody knows how many eps there are going to be?

So Eps 8 is up huh.. I'm so behind, i just wanna watch it all at once.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
OMG it's so hard to describe episode 9. It's so bitter sweet. Soshi in here was so cute especially the way he told Riko results of the first round of the competition. I feel so sorry for Night. I am still not convince that a robot can develop feelings though. Night is such a foolish "dumb blonde". I wish I have a man that do foolish things for me like him. :p

What I really like about this drama is that the characters don't hesitate to reveal their feelings toward each other. It doesn't drag like most drama.

WHY oh WHY does each episode have to end with a cliff hanger. I can't wait for the next episode! This drama is so good.

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
man!! i'm missing so much, i guess i just have to wait until midterm's are over.. *gosh* <_<

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I got teary while watching episode 10. I didn't cry but was really close to. I think it'll be hard for me to watch the final episode (11).

I don't know what to think anymore. Throughout this whole drama I've been trying to use logic that an appliance cannot develope his own will. Now I don't know what to think. This is only a drama why do I feel this way...

It'll be really hard to watch the last episode. No matter what, I don't think I'll be satisfied or if I can accept the ending. I never have a drama that made such an impact on me like this one before. I con't know what I want.

i haven't watched ep. 10 yet. :lmao: and will probably watch both ep. 10 & 11 after july 4.

if she ends up with night, i think i'll understand that. who will soshi end up with then? he is a cool dude, too.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
It's the End...I'm satisfied with the ending. It was predictable but I wouldn't want it to end any other way. I don't think I could accept it if it did LOL!

I got teary but no tears roll down my cheecks. So did I cry? Well this drama was different from the other's because Night isn't human. If he was to be human, it wouldn't affect me so much and the drama would be cliche (triangle of love amongst humans).

Well I enjoyed this and when it's out on DVD, I'll get me a copy. A musts have drama.

I offically love the live drama better than the manga now. It's more mature etc (too much to explain and I don't want to offend anyone).

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
so it officially ended.. i have so much to catch up on.. i can finally watch it now i have a couple days until i have to go back to school.. yayayaya.. :D