advice on Losing Actually weight?

sulad

sarNie Adult
well here's some tips on my side. me and my sis been following this diet since new year eve and its super working.

i lost a few kgs while my lil sis lost about more than 2 kg alrdy.

- in the morning, u can either do aerobic exercise/jog/walk .. most importantly, u muz sweat for at least 30mins.

- then in the evening, i usually use a treadmill and run for another 30mins.

- no RICE at all diet (dont worry, u wont die. research done stated that human's stomache is not created to digest rice actually.)

- im not asking u to ban yourself frm eating your fav sweets/chips or w.e. but try to avoid it during weekdays. then during weekend, treat urself, but dont over do it :p

- for ur meals, eat fish and more fruits.

- breakfast eat like a king, lunch eat like a prince, during dinner eat like a pauper.

most importantly, it must come from deep within u to reduce ur weight. then u'll surely be able to resist all the temptation to eat n reduce ur weight =]
Oooh! I like plan, I think I'm start doing that.
Though I'm really tight on schedule, but I'll fit it in with the workout.
Thank you for the advice.

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
Wow.. there are some real good advice here.. I'm trying to lose weight for my cousin's wedding in May.. and I'm one of the bridesmaid.. ahhhhh!!!

what I do is eat smaller portions.. I notice that for a typical day I only eat maybe twice a day. I don't wake up early enough to eat breakfast. And sometimes I would just miss lunch all together cause I wouldn't have time. Going to school, then right after is work.. and by the time I get off work it is already in the evening.

I'm cutting back on the sweets, ( I really miss my chocolates).. but like others have said; don't deprive yourself, or indulge yourself! Keep it in moderations.

I tried to cut back on the sodas. But sometimes I would forget and unintentionally order sodas, whenever i get takeout. So i think, i will probably go with tea!

But the #1 advice, i would tell anybody trying to lose weight is: take it slow. be active, positive,determined, and have fun. :p << Like P'Tina.. I do DDR as well! haha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i have no room to talk because i could lose a couple pounds myself, but investing in apple cider vinegar helps. it's natural and it breaks down fatty substances in ur body. just mix in two tablespoons per 8 oz glass of water, and drink before each meal. 10 mins before each meal is better than right before.

it's been a while since i've had apple cider vinegar, but u can find it at grocery stores, and health food stores like trader joe's. it will taste and smell rather disgusting, but it works. u'll get use to it after a while.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know you could drink regular tea instead of those weight loss tea. I bought this one tea for my husband and it has a real sweet taste to it it's Thanh Phan something but it's sweet depending on how much water u put and it's natural herbs and he has lost over 5 lbs since I bought it for him about 10 days ago because it also flush's toxins out of his body;

Hahah DDR is a fun way to lose weight my husband and I play together n'sue that way we won't get bored. Because if you play and work out by yourself it's boring. We work out together so does my sisters -.-"

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Another thing is spicy food has always helped speed my metabolism -.-' lol
LMAO Right on, on that! If you are having a problem with going to the bathroom, that help too! :lol:

kulyia

RUK
LMAO Right on, on that! If you are having a problem with going to the bathroom, that help too! :lol:

itend to do this on my weekends..Thanx for the ideas.help others that are in my position too.im the youngest in my family and idont reallie get to pick what to get during groceryshopping.but, im eatting smaller portions..and gosh yes i cheated myself yesturday..ibought EGGROLLS..=[...they were soo good.haha..well, THIS IS FORREAL NOW!

need grab a hold of myself.YUP..

iwould reallie like to see ur results if u dont mind.=]