Aff and her Bf

tinah

sarNie Coma
golly, he looks old for her. shes too gorgeous!

ถึงà¹?ม้ใครต่อใครจะหลีà¸?เลี่ยà¸
ในà¸?ารเปิดเผยตัวà¹?ฟน à¹?ต่สาว "à¹?อฟ"ทัà¸?ษอร ภัà¸?ดิ์สุขเจริà¸? เป็นหà¸?ิงไทยที่ยอมรับความจรà¸
ง à¹?ละไม่คิดปà¸?ปิดเรื่องรัà¸?ที่à¸
บหา�ับ�ฟนหนุ่ม "ผู้�องอ๋อ"ร.ต.อ.ยุธวัน รัตนะพร

นับเวลาปลู�ต้นรั� ปีนี้�็ปีที่ 10 พอดี

"คบà¸?ันมา 10 ปีà¸?็ราบรื่นดี ผ่านเวลามาเยอะ จาà¸?ช่วงà¹?รà¸?ที่à¸?ุ๊à¸?à¸?ิ๊à¸?ตื่นเà¸
้น à¹?ต่พอมาจนถึงปัจจุบันความรัà¸
ไม่ได้ตื่นเต้นเหมือนà¹?ต่à¸?่อà¸
à¹?ต่สิ่งที่เพิ่มเติมคือความà¸
่วงใยความหวังดีทั้งในมุมขอà¸
พี่น้อง เพื่อน à¹?ละà¹?ฟนà¸?ัน ไม่ว่าอนาคตจะเป็นยังไง à¹?ต่สิ่งที่à¹?น่ๆ คือพี่เขาจะเป็นเพื่อนที่ดีà¸
ี่สุดสำหรับ�อฟ" �อฟ�ล่าวถึง�ฟนหนุ่ม

ถึงจะมีภารà¸?ิจ à¹?ต่ทุà¸?วันดาราสาวà¸?็ยังเจียดà¹
วลาให้ "ผู้à¸?องอ๋อ" à¹?ฟนหนุ่มตอนหลังเลิà¸?งาน หรือไม่à¸?็ไปเจอพร้อมà¸?ับที่บà¹
าน

à¹?ละà¸?ารคบà¸?ับพี่อ๋อ ส่วนใหà¸?่จะอยู่ในสายตาคุณพ่à¸
ตลอด

à¸?็à¹?หม...เวลาที่à¹?ฟนหนุ่มไปรับà¹
ปส่ง จะต้องผ่านด่านคุณพ่อ ที่ตั้งออฟฟิศอยู่หน้าบ้าน

à¹?อฟหัวเราะเอิ๊à¸? "ใช่à¹?ล้วค่ะ คุณพ่อดัà¸?ข้างหน้าเลย นั่งอยู่ชั้น 1 ชั้นเดียวเพื่อที่จะเห็นทุà¸?à¸
นที่เข้ามา"

ทั้งความเป็นผู้ใหà¸?่ ขณะเดียว à¸?ันà¸?็เป็นคนสนุà¸? ตลà¸? อารมณ์ดี ที่สำคัà¸?เป็นคนสม่ำเสมอ รัà¸?ครอบ ครัว หนุ่มอ๋อจึงชนะใจà¹?อฟไปà¹?บบขาà¸
ลอย

ผ่านฉลุยอย่างนี้ เมื่อไหร่จะมีข่าวดซะที �อฟเขินเมื่อถู�รุ�ถาม พร้อมทำตาปริบๆ �่อนตอบ

"คงยังอีà¸?นานค่ะ เพราะช่วงนี้เป็นช่วงวัยทำงà¸
น เอาไว้รอพร้อมในทุà¸?ๆ ด้านà¸?่อน à¹?ล้วค่อยคิดถึงเรื่องสำคัà¸? ตอนนี้ขอลุยงานà¸?่อนดีà¸?ว่า คุณพ่อคุณà¹?ม่เองà¸?็ยังอยาà¸?เà¸?à¹
บลู�สาวเอาไว้ให้นานที่สุด"

à¹?ล้วอย่างนี้ผู้à¸?องอ๋อจะรอไà¸
วเรอะ ไม่�อบโอดครว�บ้างเหรอ เพราะ�ฟนสวยซะขนาดนี้

"ถ้าถามว่าเคยคุย�ันบ้างมั้
¸¢ à¸?็มีบ้าง เวลาไปงานà¹?ต่งเพื่อนๆ พี่ๆ à¸?็มีคุยà¸?ันเล่นๆ คุยà¹?บบเพ้อๆ ไป ในวันนี้à¹?อฟว่าเราควรจะโฟà¸?ัà¸
ที่งาน สร้างความมั่นคงให้ตัวเองà¸?่à¸
น ในส่วนของà¹?อฟ à¹?อฟอยาà¸?พัฒนาà¸?ารà¹?สดงให้ดีà¸?วà¹
านี้ รอให้เติมชีวิตส่วนตัวให้เตà¹
มà¸?่อน à¹?ล้วค่อยเอาชีวิตเราไปรวมà¸?ัà¸
คนอื่น ไม่งั้นเดี๋ยวเละ"

อยา�ให้พูดถึงมุมหวานๆ ของตัวเอง "�็ป�ติค่ะ มีหวานบ้างเป็นบางโอ�าส เรื่องขี้อ้อน�ล้ว�ต่บางที โดยเฉพาะเวลาทำผิด จะอ้อน"

เจอไม้ตายอย่างนี้เข้าไป พี่อ๋อ�็อยู่หมัด�ล้ว

http://matichon.co.th/khaosod/view_news.ph...HdNaTB3TXc9PQ==

more news

http://matichon.co.th/khaosod/view_news.ph...HdNaTB3TXc9PQ==

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aww....that guy is ugly.....i guess people see different in their eyes...

max

sarNie Elites
Oh no... Aff is too gorgeous =( That guys looks old... and not good looking. I mean, of course, it is not all about looks, but you would think that she would be with someone who is at least average looking...

maijune

SarNie Adult
aff is way too prett for her bf....hope they broke up(don't mind me okay).....wish aff and aum have some feelings towards each other after this lakorn...this would be too great....

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
wtf? <----SoRRy
But Hold On..HiM? He Aff Bf?
DudE He Ugly...No OffeCe.. Why THese DAys PretTY ActresS Like Aff HavIn Ugly BF <---In My OpIoN
But Hey AleasT THey Okai THere nO Hey..
They MaKe An Ugly Pair! <--- Sorry But True!

sarN

sarNie Granny
not only star but normal ppl is like dat too . I have a couple friend dat is just drop dead pretty but their bf/husband look like jailbird or crack head lmao but it love to them. Same thing w/ guy . I got a HOT male friend and his wife isn't all dat pretty but they have 3 kids and goin strong *shake head* . Sometime it not all about the look it the money , personality, status , ect ect ect . Now a day i see lots of old guy w/ young oversea girls :lol: those old cow need to stop bring young wife over hahahaha they only doing it for the money & green card tsk tsk ...sorry off topic :p

neena

sarNie Adult
hahaha. i can't stop laughing from reading...every post..."aum and aff should be together!!" hahaha...yeah he ain't that good looking...i wanna know what aff AND aom piyada sees in him!! :lol: that picture of him and her...they kinda look the same...like brothers and sisters. funny. i've seen odder couples...i hope she's happy!! ANYONE WILLING TO TRANSLATE THE ARTICLE?!!

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
he's well known in thailand thats why...thai actresses usually either date HI-SO(if they can find one) or CHER JAO(people with royal blood) or(in this case,) military officer or actors(but usually that's the last choice). im not sure whether is he a HI-SO or not, but i think he's a famous military officer(high ranked one)

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
not only star but normal ppl is like dat too . I have a couple friend dat is just drop dead pretty but their bf/husband look like jailbird or crack head lmao but it love to them. Same thing w/ guy . I got a HOT male friend and his wife isn't all dat pretty but they have 3 kids and goin strong *shake head* . Sometime it not all about the look it the money , personality, status , ect ect ect . Now a day i see lots of old guy w/ young oversea girls :lol: those old cow need to stop bring young wife over hahahaha they only doing it for the money & green card tsk tsk ...sorry off topic :p
Lol True TRue I ForgOt Bout Tat!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Aff, is too darn beautiful!! Aum-Aff should be together :mellow:
Oh well whatever makes her happy I guess :rolleyes: