Aff Taksaorn: Before Sunset

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Aw its amazing how plastic surg. makes you look so different ahaha, they didnt' do a good job on her nose! lol. but anyway, she still looks gorgeous in here =]

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ I don't think Aff is plastic but you can think whatever you wanna think cause it's your opinion :D but I'm pretty sure she didn't get her nose done cause when I saw pictures of her when she was younger she had that nose. Anyone can have a nice nose without plastic surgery. But anyways back to topic lol
Anyways Aff looks so stunning here!! :D

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
^^ yeah they mentioned that she did her nose and eyes. =) im not saying theres anything wrong with that but.. yeah. lol

*correct me if i'm wrong though. ahaha!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
some ppl have done nose jobs and it can still look the same, maybe aff did get a nose job, but we couldnt tell the difference b/c it was a minor procedure lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ yeah they mentioned that she did her nose and eyes. =) im not saying theres anything wrong with that but.. yeah. lol
people mensioned/think that but she never confirmed it lol but oh wells it doesn't really bother me. anyways yeah P'Thip maybe but we wouldn't ever know unless she told us but people can think thatever they want. :p and honestly plastic surgery is nothing wrong especially with actors and actresses.

onahc

sarNie Elites
aff's nose don't look fixed, you can usually tell when someone had a nose job. ex ning k, noon w, lil kim, etc.

neena

sarNie Adult
i am sure if she did a nose job or any kind of plastic job she would say it, she doesn't seem like the type to hide it. i only believe it when SHE says it I don't believe it if THEY say it. she's always looked the same to me so i don't think she's plastic.

onahc

sarNie Elites
she's blessed with beautiful features; she has gorgeous eyes, a prominent nose and killer cheek bones.

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i think even after or before the sun set, this girl will always shine with the help of her beautiful smile and eyes....

Mann

I don't like her outfits or hair, and her photoshoot usually involves something naturists lol, but she looks very pretty here, love her smile. Thanks for sharing.

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ really? i love her hair, especially in the 3rd pic where shes in the car. shes amazingly beautiful!!