[Amarin] Fai Luang (Change2561): Son Yuke / Pim Pimprapa / Bee Namthip

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
What's certain is that Change2561 will continue to provide dramas for Amarin (aside from One31 and a few other networks). So far their announced dramas for 2021 with Amarin are "Tawan Tok Din" (a spill-over from the 2020 lineup) and "Pleng Bin Bai Ngiw".

But there are talks of Porsche doing a drama with them (on top of being featured in one of Club Friday stories) which will be a remake of "Fai Luang" (a 1998 drama starring Willie and Tao Sarocha).

I'll update this post when I get more info.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
What's certain is that Change2561 will continue to provide dramas for Amarin (aside from One31 and a few other networks). So far their announced dramas for 2021 with Amarin are "Tawan Tok Din" (a spill-over from the 2020 lineup) and "Pleng Bin Bai Ngiw".

But there are talks of Porsche doing a drama with them (on top of being featured in one of Club Friday stories) which will be a remake of "Fai Luang" (a 1998 drama starring Willie and Tao Sarocha).

I'll update this post when I get more info.

I rem. Liking F.L. .....mmmm....interesting

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
The same article also mentioned Pim Pimprapa doing a drama with Change2561. However no mention of what network will that air. Hence, I won't create a separate thread for now.

Anyway, Change2561 has done their Christmas shopping of free agents. Haha!

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is confirmed to be one of the 4 dramas that Change2561 is producing for Amarin next year, and is expected to air around October.

So far, nothing announced regarding the cast. Perhaps still finalising if Porsche can be the male lead here. Folks over at Pantip seem to be suggesting Baifern to be the female lead here (and she's supposed to have a drama with Change2561 next year, so who knows).

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This is confirmed to be one of the 4 dramas that Change2561 is producing for Amarin next year, and is expected to air around October.

So far, nothing announced regarding the cast. Perhaps still finalising if Porsche can be the male lead here. Folks over at Pantip seem to be suggesting Baifern to be the female lead here (and she's supposed to have a drama with Change2561 next year, so who knows).

Change will make it more dramatic lol

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Yay they finally gonna remake 1 of my best revenge dramas. Just please with good looking mains. And hope it's a good story

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Wow it took them forever to finally remake this drama it’s a revenge drama too. Oh how I miss Willy!

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think if Porsche is gonna be here, he will likely be paired with a Channel 3 alumna or Change2561 regular.

Change loves mixing and matching their cast.

Channel 3
- Marina
- Fah (but likely out of the running as she's already signed with GMMTV)
- Ice

Change2561
- Kaew (perhaps her "comeback" after her honeymoon with Toni)
- Mook (she has no project with GMMTV this year)

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like the main pranang would be Andrew and Bee

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I’m surprised I thought younger peeps would be casted! But I like older gen better. Not too fond of Andrew’s acting in this generation though but at least he has experience lol. I really like Bee so I hope she stays!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think Andrew and Bee are a mismatch for this one. TBH I wasn't too big of a fan of the older version, the revenge was good but the romance was badly developed. I love Andrew and he's one of my favourites but his acting has gone downhill the older he gets, much like Tik. He doesn't seem passionate about his acting anymore and is phoning it in. He can't even do a real kiss for heaven's sake. I like Bee too but she doesn't suit the meek and subservient kind of role. She may have pulled it off when she was younger but she's a whole lot more suited with strong roles now that she's older.

I can totally see Porshe in this role, not Andrew. Porshe does well with the brooding and vengeful roles (with a good script and production company).

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mmmm....interesting pairing....

I guess I need to visually see it.

Nk isn't meek though....she argue back often...but decided to repent for her sister's sin

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mmmm....interesting pairing....

I guess I need to visually see it.

Nk isn't meek though....she argue back often...but decided to repent for her sister's sin
I don't mind middle age pranangs but for some reason this particular lakorn I want a younger couple. I like Andrew in his lakorn with Matt but after that he's much the same. I was looking forward to this remake but not so much now.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't mind middle age pranangs but for some reason this particular lakorn I want a younger couple. I like Andrew in his lakorn with Matt but after that he's much the same. I was looking forward to this remake but not so much now.
Change is also extremely dramatic/namnao....sooo

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like biefern and pun pun is ok

I feel Mook is a 1 dimensional actress with not much charm. I don't dislike her...I seen 3 of her drama and enjoyed it...but is more neutral towards her

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
So is Bee the main actress or Pim? I mean it only makes sense that Pim is right because Bee is older than her to be playing the younger sister.