American Idol

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
ohh ohh i'm planning to watch it but wait is it airing already? haahh indeed they are funny!!! anyways lil'Romeo where u been buddie, i miss your sexy voice..sing for me babes!!! :drool: :wub:

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
ohh ohh i'm planning to watch it but wait is it airing already? haahh indeed they are funny!!! anyways lil'Romeo where u been buddie, i miss your sexy voice..sing for me babes!!! :drool: :wub:
Yea, its airing here hahah. I've been busy with school exams and school work haha. Lol xD

noungning

Heartless
hahah last night was funny!

anyway... one of my friend is planning to audition in Boston mauahahah and he's off beat... so sad, but i think he wants to go on for laughs lmfao :lol:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
LOL I love American Idol because of the following orders:
1) Simon Cowell is very handsome and his accent is sexy
2) Ryan Seacrest is very cute
3) The auditions are funny and weird
4) Love Simon's mean comments and his expressions!

Anyone else think Simon or Ryan is hot?

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
oh i watch it on the global tv its funny sum of them think they have a good vibrato loool

smiley_ka

sarNie Egg
auditions are over already -_____- but it was great watching them^^

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
LOL I love American Idol because of the following orders:
1) Simon Cowell is very handsome and his accent is sexy
2) Ryan Seacrest is very cute
3) The auditions are funny and weird
4) Love Simon's mean comments and his expressions!
Anyone else think Simon or Ryan is hot?
i totally agree with you ^^

nence

sarNie Juvenile
omg... so weird, one of the girl in the beginning episode when they were auditioning went to my high school... she made it to holly wood but later got illiminated i think... haven't watch American Idol for quite a few weeks now.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
I thought bailey was pretty good too bad she couldnt remember the words.. but yea.. I think randy is soooOoo racist!! and I can't believe we have a WESTERN ENTERTAINMENT SECTION!!!! hahah we are now INTERNATIONAL =P kinda..

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Well I hope this time I hope whoever win can actually sing unlike that one season when Fantasia won. God, she can't sing, her voice sounds nasty. Hope I didn't offend any of her fan. But she seriously can't sing.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
i really like this season...there's a lot of good singers....i love lakeysha jone's voice and sinjaya's voice...those are my female pick and my male pick...

I think fantasia could sing...her voice is different...but it's ok...not holding anything against you...because that's you and we like different style of voices and stuff like that... =p

tang071

sarNie Elites
yeah i like this season. though i would only want sanjaya to stay to make pt. that it was a joke or that all the indians rounded up and voted for him. he sucks so bad. and u can tell that judges dont make harsh comments bc they know that if they do and he stays on still then the contest is a joke. his hair is ridiculous. when it comes to the final 5 and he's there and takes someone else's place then i'll be mad. my favs are blake jordin chris richardson lakisha and melinda. i think gina and sanjaya are really bad. just my thoughts.

sarN

sarNie Granny
sanjaya got to go !! he cant' sing ahhh !!! hahaha but he did stole lots of young girls heart sooooo he might be the winner !! it goin be a stinker if it happen~~

noungning

Heartless
omg is he still on? ahhhh

um yeah i think the huge indian popullation we have is all voting for him lmao... there are lots of indians!!! and omg but i know he's asian and everything... i think he should leave. :arrg: