Ammaratalay(Drama/Fantasy)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think its interesting though..i cant wait when they talk about the past..i like these type of lakorn..too bad its not actually boranish..its more like talking about the past

calla

sarNie Adult
YoUa said:
Many people in Thai don't like this lakorn because of Yard and Paul. Lol

But I haven't watch yet.
[post="146731"][/post]​
i don't think so......each of them have their own fans. i mean some people might not a fan of them but not all.

just like us.....sometimes your favorite stars are not mine...and so my favorite are not ur. :D

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I just watched the first episode and it's pretty good. A little mysterious. I think Ploy looks so pretty in this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa..all the girls are beautfiul!..especially yard and ploy!..that looks so kool..lol thanx calla for sharing! cant wait to see the next epi..cuz epi 1 was mysterious

i don't think so......each of them have their own fans. i mean some people might not a fan of them but not all.

just like us.....sometimes your favorite stars are not mine...and so my favorite are not ur
i agree!

an la

sarNie Hatchling
i heard that its gonna be similar to Annitita, but i just watch episode 1 and its kinda but not really, and they go back to a different era. it seems pretty interesting by far, can't wait for the story to unfold.

calla

sarNie Adult
this kind of lakorn is really confusing.....u have to understand to get it. :D
and beside that its not always to have a lakorn like this....i mean just once in a while. so i'll going to buy this one.......

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I can't help but wanna see Paul in one of those Kung Fu outfits..tsk tsk....

The girls all look lovely...but what's the synopsis? Just a hint is fine I don't like reading long summary...LOL.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
lol the first eps was really mysterious. .
Ploy looks great in here and so is Yard!
So sad how the dad in the beginning died kinda gruesome tooo ugh lol

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
with all the hype, I thought it would be more interesting but after watching the first episode, I was like "eh..." I'm still gonna watch it for the costumes and the sweet scenes, but Yard's acting still doesn't seem to have improved very much. Compared to the other actresses who came out around the same time, her work hasn't seemed to brought her that much acclaim, but I'm still waiting! Do your best, Yard!!!
Sidenote: those crowns are really too much, they look like those crowns that the lookthoong performers wear in their shows. It's makes a good impression but not very functional. Hope nobody get's whiplash, lol.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
So Paul ends up with Yard? o.o Ngeh...that sucks. I'm not a fan of Yard but I love Ploy. She's gorgeous and amazingly talented. I don't know if I should watch this...Yard is going to piss me off. *shields self from yard fans*

tinah

sarNie Coma
paul and yard meets..credit to one of yard's fan at ch3 webboard..i guess those are the summary for next week epi

“อมฤตาลัย” ตอนที่ 2
วันจันทร์ที่ 24 กรกฎาคม 2549 เวลา 20.30 น. ช่อง 3

“พินทุวดี” พา “สโรชินี” ออกงาน
“ทัดเทพ” ตะลึงเห็นภาพ “อดีตชาติ”

ทัดเทพตามสืบคดีคนหายและฆ่าควักหัวใจ โดยมีสโรชพันธุ์หมอนิติเวชและ กรพินธุ์ (โสภิตสุดา อิทธิเมธินทร์) จิตแพทย์สาวมาร่วมทีม คืนนั้นพินทุวดีรู้ดีว่าถึงเวลาที่สโรชินีจะพาคนรักในอดีตชาติกลับมาหาตนจึงพาสโรชินีออกงานสังคม จนกระทั่งสโรชินีได้พบกับทัดเทพและตกอยู่ในภวังค์ เมื่อเห็นทัดเทพเป็นขุนพลหนุ่มกุเพนทรา ขณะเดียวกันทัดเทพก็เห็นสโรชินีเป็นเจ้าหญิงยโสธริยา ทั้งคู่รู้สึกเหมือนผูกพันกันมาแต่อดีตชาติ

“อมฤตาลัย” ตอนที่ 3
วันอังคารที่ 25 กรกฎาคม 2549 เวลา 20.30 น. ช่อง 3

“พินทุวดี” ล่อ “สถาพร” มาเชือด
“ทัดเทพ-ไวทูรย์” ได้เบาะแสบางอย่าง

ในงานคืนนั้นสถาพรหวังในตัวพินทุวดีจึงวางยานอนหลับ จู่ๆ พินทุวดีก็มีอาการเหมือนยาออกฤทธิ์จึงให้สถาพรไปส่ง เมื่อถึงคฤหาสน์พินทุวดีก็เรียกผีดิบมาจับสถาพรไปบูชายัญ ทางด้านทัดเทพรู้ว่าสถาพรหายตัวไปอีกคนจึงชวนไวทูรย์มาถามเบาะแสกับพินทุวดีและทุกคนในคฤหาสน์ยุรเคนทร์ มีเพียงสโรชินีคนเดียวที่ให้ข้อมูลไม่ตรงกับใคร ทัดเทพจึงสงสัยว่าพินทุวดีต้องมีอะไรปิดบังอยู่แน่

tinah

sarNie Coma
ploy looks pretty..is that dome sitting in back of her?

'พลอย'ยั่วไม่ออก! 'โดม' ไม่ไว้ใจตามมาคุม

ไม่ค่อยได้เห็นบ่อยนักที่นางเอกหุ่นเซ็กซี่อย่าง พลอย-เฌอมาลย์ บุญยศักดิ์ จะออกลีลายั่วยวนอารมณ์ผู้ชายไม่ออก ก็แหม จู่ๆหวานใจรูปหล่อ โดม-ปกรณ์ ลัม โผล่มานั่งจ้องเป๋งซะขนาดนั้น ใครจะไปกล้าล่ะคะเรื่องของเรื่องเกิดขึ้นในกองละคร “อมฤตาลัย” ระหว่างถ่ายฉาก พินทุวดี (พลอย) หลอกล่อผู้ชายมาที่คฤหาสน์ ก่อนจะจับปาดคอดื่มเลือดเพื่อให้ตัวเองเป็นอมตะ

ฉากนี้ ผกก.ผิน เกรียงไกรสกุล ปักหลักถ่ายที่ สนง.ตรวจบัญชีกองทัพบก ก่อนถ่าย ผกก.สั่ง พลอย ว่าเล่นหูเล่นตา วางท่า วาดลีลาให้เซ็กซี่สุดๆไปเลยนะ เมื่อพร้อมก็เริ่มถ่ายจริงทันที พลอย ทำตามคำสั่งเด๊ะๆ เข้ามากระซิบข้างหู ก่อนค่อยๆลูบไล้หน้าอก ดูลื่นไหลไม่สะดุด พอถึงตอนสลัดผ้าคลุมเผยให้เห็นเนื้อเนียนขาวผ่อง โดยเฉพาะเนินอกอิ่มๆ เท่านั้นแหละนักแสดงตัวประกอบถึงกับสมาธิแตกซ่าน เนื้อตัวปากคอสั่นจำบทพูดไม่ได้เลย จนผกก.ต้องสั่งเทกและไล่ให้ไปทำสมาธิมาใหม่ พลอย ก็รีบบอก “พี่เล่นเต็มที่เลย ไม่ต้องเกรงใจ พลอยไม่ดุหรอก” เอาล่ะ พอเริ่มใหม่ พลอย ก็ยิ่งใส่ลีลายั่วยวนมากกว่าเดิม ทุกอย่างกำลังไหลลื่น แต่จู่ๆหนุ่ม โดม หวานใจของ พลอย ก็เดินเข้ามาในกองถ่ายโดยไม่ได้บอกล่างหน้า สงสัยจะรู้ว่าแฟนสาวถ่ายฉากวาบหวิวก็เลยมาคุม แต่พอ พลอย เห็นเท่านั้นแหละเป็นฝ่ายสมาธิแตกซะเอง เผลอหยุดเล่นซะงั้น จนต้องเทกอีกครั้ง หลังจากนั้น พลอย ก็เดี๋ยวเทกเดี๋ยวเทก ไม่ต้องบอกก็รู้ว่าเขิน พี่โดม!!...ถ้าอยากเห็นว่าทำมั้ยโดมต้องมาคุม ก็ต้องดูในวันจันทร์ นี้ ช่อง 3.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the photos, Calla and Tinah. Their costumes are extravagant. Everyone looks awesome, too!! I didn't know episodes one was out? Oooh...can't wait to see it.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn. i think yard is prettier than Ploy but ploy is still very beautiful. maybe is because yard looks older than Ploy and it makes me like her more.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
mango said:
So sad how the dad in the beginning died kinda gruesome tooo ugh lol
[post="147559"][/post]​
I thought it was yard's uncle because I remember Ploy was doing a spell on yard's mom to forgot that Ploy's monster kill her PEE CHAI (brother); instead, her brother got killed by her other somethings over the inheritance.
Also, I'm trying to figure out who is Yard's older cousin because it's obvious that Yard is the baby. lol.