Ammaratalay(Drama/Fantasy)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i heard yard is gonna die again :shock: please no..this is gonna be so sad!..i wonder if ch3 added more scenes

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
It getting very interesting, I like it when they have the upper hand. Can't wait for next week esp, feel kind of sorry for paul adopted father, I think he died or something (from preview). Maybe the medicine that the white hair lady grow will be able to help Yard this time.

natty

Chubs
tinah said:
i heard yard is gonna die again :shock: please no..this is gonna be so sad!..i wonder if ch3 added more scenes
[post="169762"][/post]​

yup she dies again because of the medicine she was fed since she was a child... but like huabnag said, the old lady will revive her.. cus remember they were trying to find a cure..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yup she dies again because of the medicine she was fed since she was a child... but like huabnag said, the old lady will revive her.. cus remember they were trying to find a cure..
oh thats good then!..i like the twist

tinah

sarNie Coma
the ending scene..they changed it to a kiss instead of a hug :wub: pauls one lucky guy..got to kiss two girls in one lakorn

from tv3

"พอล-หยาด"หวานสั่งลา ปิดฉาก "อมฤตาลัย" โรแมนติก
กว่าจะรอดเงื้อมมือ พินทุวดี(พลอย-เฌอมาลย์)มาได้ เล่นเอาแฟนๆ หายใจไม่ทั่วท้องกลัวประวัติศาสาตร์จะซ้ำรอย ทัดเทพ(พอล) กับ สโรชินี(หยาดทิพย์)ที่ไม่สมหวังในความรัก แต่เมื่อคู่กันแล้วก็ย่อม แคล้วลาด
ฉากจบทั้งที ผกก.ผิน เกรียงไกรสกุลขอเน้นความโรแมนติกกันหน่อย เลือกถ่ายทำที่ปราสาทหินพนมรุ้ง จ.บุรีรัมย์ นอกจากรอบบรรยากาศ โพล้เพล้ เพื่อให้ภาพออกมาสวีตสุดๆ ผกก.เรียกพอลกับหยามาซักซ้อม พร้อมนำเสนอให้เล่นกันเองเต็มที่ไม่ว่าจะจูบหรือกอด ซึ่งดูแล้วว่าไม่น่า จะมีปัญหาแต่อย่างใด แต่สุภาพบุรุษอย่าง พอล ไม่ลืมที่จะขอโทษหยาด และออกตัวขออนุญาติแม่น้องหยาดไว้ก่อนว่า "คุณแม่ครับวันสุดท้าย แล้วผมมขอนะครับ" เริ่มถ่ายจริงทั้งคู่จึงเริ่มเปิดเผยความในใจตาม ด้วยความหวานและความโรแมนติก พอล จับมือหยาดขึ้นมากุมพร้อม และค่อยๆ ใช้ปลายจมูกของตัวเองแตะไปที่หน้าผากไล่ลงมาที่จมูกน้อง หยาด จนมาถึงช็อตไฮไลท์ที่ปากกำลังจะประกบปาก จู่ๆหยาดก๋หลุดเขิน ออกมา ทำเอาพอลเขินตามไปด้วย ผกก. จึงสั่งคัตก่อน แต่ขอให้ทั้งคู่เก็บ อารมณ์นี้ไว้เพราะกำลังดีแล้ว พอเล่นใหม่อีกครั้งทุกอย่าางราบรื่นไม่มี สะดุด แถมภาพยังออกมาสวยสมใจผกก. แต่จะสะเทือนใจ ชาร่าอ่ะเปล่า อันนี้ก็ไม่แน่ใจ อย่าพลาดชมฉากอวสานที่พอลและหยาดขอหวานสั่งลาใน "อมฤตาลัย" วันจันทร์ที่ 11 กันยายนนี้ 20.30น.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant wait for the ending!..just saw epi 15..gosh yard's gonna die again..it looked so sad :wavecry:

vina_lek

This lakorn has been very interesting to me so far from beginning to end! It's one of the fewest I didn't do so much fast-forwarding on! :sweat:

Well, I didn't like how the past Yard was so in love w/ the past Paul, when he was saying he was going to *learn* how to love her!!! I was so upset! ^_^ At least, the modern Paul is making up for it. He was only interested in Yard all along. woohoo! :wub:

I can't wait to see the ending.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Ok I have several comments to make...finally saw epi 14 and 15.

Ok so the past Paul did not start out by loving the past Yard. But he learned to love her b/c she is very kind and loves him with all her heart. When she sacrificed herself to save him he saw how much she loved him and that's when he realized who it was that was willing to love him...so I was right with my prediction b/c i predicted that Paul would come to love Yard b/c of her kindness and not love Ploy b/c of her cruelty.

Now the present Paul knows that he loves Yard and only Yard. So it's not so bad...it's still very sweet the love that developed and continued onto the present with Yard and Paul.

Oh my gosh did anyone cry when Yard was dying and Paul made a promise to her before he died that he would love her for all of their lifetimes together I was so crying I'm such a sob.

Another thing...remember how Ploy told Paul in the past she was the one who saved him when he was attacked by the snake...I think she was lying b/c how did she get their so fast to save Paul...I think it was Yard that saved him she was the one who sucked out the poison from Paul and that is why she had a fever all of a sudden. Now it makes more sense....see I knew their would be a catch. :D

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished watching epi 14....the death scene was sad, I thought all three actors did a great job on that particular scene, especially Ploy and Yard. Paul was great too but I think the women were alot better. The love scenes between Yard and Paul were good too, and I like how this epi was more focus on the past and how Paul ended loving Yard instead of Ploy. The look on his face when Ploy picked the gold necklace instead of hair pin was quite funny....soo shocked...lol!!

Can`t wait to see the next 2 epis!!

vina_lek

Preahya said:
Just finished watching epi 14....the death scene was sad, I thought all three actors did a great job on that particular scene, especially Ploy and Yard. Paul was great too but I think the women were alot better. The love scenes between Yard and Paul were good too, and I like how this epi was more focus on the past and how Paul ended loving Yard instead of Ploy. The look on his face when Ploy picked the gold necklace instead of hair pin was quite funny....soo shocked...lol!!

Can`t wait to see the next 2 epis!!
[post="170521"][/post]​
I adore Paul :wub: , but yeah... I have to agree Yard & Ploy are the shining ones in this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the ending :wub: from thairath

พอล-หยาด' สวีตสั่งลาปิดตาซะ 'ซาร่า' 'เสี่ยโอ๊ค'

ลุ้นกันจนเหนื่อย กว่าจะรอดเงื้อมมือ พินทุวดี (พลอย-เฌอมาลย์) มาได้ ในตอนอวสานของละคร “อมฤตาลัย” ทางช่อง 3 ก็เลยมีโบนัสให้พระ นาง ทัดเทพ (พอล-ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์) กับ สโรชินี (หยาดทิพย์ ราชปาล) ได้สวีตกันเต็มที่

โดยฉากนี้ไปถ่ายกันไกลถึงปราสาทหินพนมรุ้ง จ.บุรีรัมย์ เพื่อให้เข้ากับบรรยากาศของละคร ผกก. ผิน เกรียงไกรสกุล เรียก พอล กับ หยาด มาซ้อมคิวสวีตกันก่อน ยกให้เลยอยากทำอะไรทำ! ทั้งคู่ก็เลยปรึกษา พร้อมกับออกแบบท่าทางเองเรียบร้อย ก่อนถ่าย สุภาพบุรุษ พอล เดินไปยกมือไหว้ แม่น้องหยาด ขออนุญาตล่วงหน้าก่อนเลย “คุณแม่ครับวันสุดท้ายแล้ว ผมขอนะครับ”...ขออะไรก็ไม่บอก แต่ถ้าขอไปเลี้ยงน่ะ ไม่ได้นะ เพราะมีคนจองแล้ว ฮิๆ!...เอ้า ถึงตอนถ่ายจริงล่ะ พอล จับมือ หยาด มากุมไว้และค่อยๆโน้มใบหน้า ลงไปใช้จมูกเขี่ยๆจมูก หยาด แค่นี้ก็ขนลุกซู่แล้วจากนั้นก็กอดหมับ ก่อนจะจูบ แต่ปากยังไม่ทันได้แตะปากกันเลย หยาด เกิดทนเขินไม่ไหวหลุดหัวเราะหน้าแดงซะก่อน ทำเอา พอล พลอยเขินไปด้วย ผกก.เสียดายอารมณ์กำลังได้ที่เลยต้องมาเทกใหม่ ซะนี่ แต่พอเทกสอง พอล กับ หยาด ก็ไม่ทำให้ผิดหวัง ได้ภาพสวยสมใจ ผกก. ..แต่จะสมใจ น้องซาร่า กะ พี่โอ๊ครึป่าว? ต้องดูเองวันจันทร์นี้.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
this movie is soo exciting i like it...i was confuse at first but toward the ending is getting better...im sure that 16 should be the ending..i didnt think she was gonna die either

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
im so glade that yard is not going to die because i get caught up in lakorns sometimes. if i find out that n'ek or p'ek is going to die i wont watch the ending. hahaha! i wait for like a pretty long time to watch it. haha! so exciting.