An & Kaka

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol... ohh.... it's all good. So your mom is like the man in the family, cause that's how my mom is too. She would climb the roof to fix it or she would hammer and stuff.. but she still knows how to cook.

Well it's kinda like me and my fiance. He's a chef, so he cooks...... I dunno how to cook anything besides eggs and congee. :D

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hahaha .. yeah. That is why when we go shopping. Everytime we pass all those Tefal wok,pan or knife .. my dad would be like .."yup, buy me this for my birthday .." And my MUM .. everytime we enter all those hardware shop...she'll be looking at those drillers.."Oh my, this driller is using signal,no wire...battery.. cool .. buy this for mummy!" lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
doin our DUHHH moments lol

i got double personality .. im not kiddin .. its true lol

BLUEKKK! << tats kaka reaction. we were too bored. my mum n dad was shopping for toilet sink =.=

we love our cat..muaxxx

my cat disturbin me in any way he can .. he wants me to like scratch him .. so he sat in btween me n my com .. i cant type lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i will scan my baby pic later .. for now .. this is Kaka's baby pic *kawaiiii*

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
u have a cat!!!!! so cute... i wanted to have one since i was a kid but it's bad for me... the cat's fur would trigger my asthma... -_- i also want a whale for a pet but a big tank can't fit in my lilo room... :lol:

kaka looks so adorable! I wanna see ur baby pics too anie... ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i dont have asthma but im allergic to loads of stuff n tat includes cat fur...but i cant bare to nt have my cat..love him too much LOL

i always said that kaka looked like a baby alien...huge round black eyes lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
since donna posted the pic of her niece .. i feel like posting some pics of my nephew .. he's only 4 months, and his name is Zakri. he loves to smile everytime i talk to him lol. n even if he cant talk/understand .. he loves to talk in a language that i dont even understand LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG Zakri is soooooo cute and handsome as well... :wub: I'll wait for him to grow up so I can marry him... :loool: but seriously, that little dude is so cute! I love cute babies... especially those with chubby cheeks... :wub:

cool pics anie! love your hat... ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
haha..marry him :loool:

u noe my yt clip on the forgive me fanfic?
well, the small baby thats not grown up yet?? well that's Zakri!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yeah... I'll marry him when he grows up... JK! I actually promised a couple of cute little/baby boys that I'll marry them when they grow up... and not even one of them agreed! :loool:

I have to watch your clip again.. :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
omg! an, you're sooo adorable! but *gasps* you're 18?!? whaaaat?!? hehehe...

your sis and nephew are also cute! your cuteness must run in the family... hehehe...