Andrew, Chakrit, Ken, Tik J, Aum A, and Pong N.

Which guy between them seduce you the most with their charm and acting??? ....

• AnDrew G.

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Chakrit Y.

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • Tik J.

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • KeN T.

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Pong Nawat

Votes: 15 14.6%
  • Aum A.

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters

cath

sarNie Egg
I am just curious :tease: , I Wanna know which one of these men will win the title of sexiness :dude:

ANDREW GREGSON

CHAKRIT YAMNAM

KEN THEERADETH

TIK JEDSADAPON

PONG NAWAT

Aum A.

Let Make YouR cHoiCe N VoTe :dude:

cath

sarNie Egg
hehe yeahh i knew it but that's the point !!!!! they r all hot but just one could be the hot of the hotnessss lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
same here, i like/love all these guys, but i chose the first one i saw on screen out of these guys, and that's TIK J. <3

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I like all axcept Ken, not a fan of him sorry :rolleyes:

cath

sarNie Egg
the reason is because i dont really find aum that hot lol so i just put the main guy that i found hot in my opinion but
hehe ok thenn i gonna add aum within tha list juste for you guy :p

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's all Ken and Chakrit for me, but I was rewatching Mafia Tee Ruk... and it made me realize even more how much I LOVE Chakrit. lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
damn got all the hotties in here..
-pong is alrite.. havent seen a drama that makes me drool all over him lol.. hehe..
-andrew.. who wouldnt.. hehe..
-krit.. gosh.. he is mighty fine he will alwaise be my la-peun from enchanted bed..
-tik.. i used to be all in love with him but.. iono animore.. hes still very handsome n all..
-ken.. he broke my heart marrying noi.. ^_^.. i loved him.. hehe hes still great..
-aum.. hmmm wat can i say... I LOVE HIM...

IN THE END I GOTTA CHOOSE MR. AUM TICHART CHUMNANONT.. EVEN THOUGH IVE SEEN SOME OF THOSE ACTORS FIRST.. AUM STOLE MY HEART IN THE END..

neena

sarNie Adult
i like all of them but i chose chakrit because he sucks me in when i see him. i'm happy when i see him and he's such a good actor love him for that.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I have to say AUM...he may not have the prettiest eyes but they sure captivate you when it is being directed at you. It's like he can see through your soul. Yes, sometimes that man look dirty but he still is one hot dirty man...LOL

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I couldn't pick between Chakrit, Aum, and Ken. I viewed the results before voting and Ken had 11, so I decided to vote for Aum or Chakrit. I couldn't choose. Me and my sister played rock, paper, scissors and Chakrit won. But now I want to vote for Aum too.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
well, I want to pick AUM ATICHART but since I had already voted - I can't vote again

I'll pick AUM ATICHART anyday, anytime, out of all Thai actors