Anne Thongprasom new lakorn with James Jirayu?

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone heard about this? It says the story will be about a age gap romantic love. Is this news true? I want to see Anne in a new lakorn but not thus type of story ugh I hope it’s not true

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Anyone heard about this? It says the story will be about a age gap romantic love. Is this news true? I want to see Anne in a new lakorn but not thus type of story ugh I hope it’s not true

It’s true I’m pretty sure.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m pretty sure it’s true!!! I am not surprised because I always figured she would end up pairing with a famous youngin for her come back. I mean Aum
Is doing it, Aff is doing it, Noon did it, so why not Anne?

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Anne and James would be a bad pairing. At least the actors that Aum, Noon and Aff is pairing with doesn’t look that much younger than them.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Yeah. Anne looks her age but James has a baby-face... I was already cringing with her and Mark’s scenes in Ab Ruk Online. I’m not sure I can watch her and James lol. I hope they’ll make him look mature here. Or that there’s a love triangle with Ken lol here’s to wishful thinking xD

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah. Anne looks her age but James has a baby-face... I was already cringing with her and Mark’s scenes in Ab Ruk Online. I’m not sure I can watch her and James lol. I hope they’ll make him look mature here. Or that there’s a love triangle with Ken lol here’s to wishful thinking xD
even if they had a beard on him he would still look young lol right I couldn’t watch her scene with Mark but most of the younger actors in ch3 have a baby face. Oh yes! I wish to see her n men reunite

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
This is said to be a rom-com and fitting is scheduled at the end of the month. I’m gonna watch this for Anne :) I hope there won’t be an awkward vibe like in ARO

diann

sarNie Juvenile
This is said to be a rom-com and fitting is scheduled at the end of the month. I’m gonna watch this for Anne :) I hope there won’t be an awkward vibe like in ARO
Omg thanks for the good news! Where did you get the news from. I didn’t think they would have the fitting any time soon