Any recommended series??

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love My Girl!

Currently Trying Heirs...LHM actually looks good...He looked horrible in BOF. I think what might be wrong w/Heirs is that too many characters and it's loong. I says 16 ep is decent. I hate unnecessary drama w/no Character development. I dislike it in general...thx god for the FFW button

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I was unimpressed with Heirs. Great cast but LMH didn't look like a high schooler anymore. It was too hyped up. Not one of the best hs dramas, I've seen better. It was tolerable because PSH is one of my fav. actresses. She's not a perfect actress but I adore her as a person.

P

PrincessKarina

I was unimpressed with Heirs. Great cast but LMH didn't look like a high schooler anymore. It was too hyped up. Not one of the best hs dramas, I've seen better. It was tolerable because PSH is one of my fav. actresses. She's not a perfect actress but I adore her as a person.
Lol. That's one reason I wasn't going to watch Heirs with too many characters! My goodness and LMH look old for his real age bc he is so big and tall! Not fat I know! And I am not a fan of the main heroine sorry. I remember when I read about Personal Taste, Son Ye Jin said she was afraid LMH was going to look young for his character bc he is 5 years young than her in real life. But when she met him she said he doesn't look young. lol. Duh he doesn't. I thought they look the same age! LMH matches older actresses to me.

x0unerthanlater

Lol. That's one reason I wasn't going to watch Heirs with too many characters! My goodness and LMH look old for his real age bc he is so big and tall! Not fat I know! And I am not a fan of the main heroine sorry. I remember when I read about Personal Taste, Son Ye Jin said she was afraid LMH was going to look young for his character bc he is 5 years young than her in real life. But when she met him she said he doesn't look young. lol. Duh he doesn't. I thought they look the same age! LMH matches older actresses to me.
I agree. He matches more mature actresses or ones who can keep up with his super sexy kisses! Hahaha Not many actresses can counter him. - Too bad he's off to military duty this year. We won't see him for another 2 years. He'll come back looking older! Darn.

P

PrincessKarina

I agree. He matches more mature actresses or ones who can keep up with his super sexy kisses! Hahaha Not many actresses can counter him. - Too bad he's off to military duty this year. We won't see him for another 2 years. He'll come back looking older! Darn.
I know! I will miss him at the moment but we'll see what he'll offer us when he gets back in 2 years! He will need a big comeback movie/drama for sure. I don't know about you all but I saw a bit of "Legend of the Blue Sea" and thought he aged quite a bit in there. He actually looked as old the actress. Uh he better take care because he will outage all the veteran actresses and actors LOL :)

x0unerthanlater

I know! I will miss him at the moment but we'll see what he'll offer us when he gets back in 2 years! He will need a big comeback movie/drama for sure. I don't know about you all but I saw a bit of "Legend of the Blue Sea" and thought he aged quite a bit in there. He actually looked as old the actress. Uh he better take care because he will outage all the veteran actresses and actors LOL :)

I have a few episodes of LOTBS left. I can't finish it because it got boring towards the end. I also noticed he aged a lot in there! I think he's mostly exhausted and probably overworked. Poor guy. Hopefully he can buff up in the army and come back looking healthier.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hahaha...Agree they should have been in College....

I think he looks his age, older actress that he star with does look older than him sometime. I didn't realize they were older but I watch a little clip and pop in my head was ," The n'k looks older."

Thai drama still can't fully catch my interest...

Currently I do enjoy k-drama/c-drama more but damn it tooo long....Ch7 draag theirs out to

I feel anything more than 16+ is too much

I enjoy Goong was it was starting to drag and the Angst was too much....I never really finish FH because it was soo long

My girl and Devil Beside me was about 12-13 ep...perfect...

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

hahaha...Agree they should have been in College....

I think he looks his age, older actress that he star with does look older than him sometime. I didn't realize they were older but I watch a little clip and pop in my head was ," The n'k looks older."

Thai drama still can't fully catch my interest...

Currently I do enjoy k-drama/c-drama more but damn it tooo long....Ch7 draag theirs out to

I feel anything more than 16+ is too much

I enjoy Goong was it was starting to drag and the Angst was too much....I never really finish FH because it was soo long

My girl and Devil Beside me was about 12-13 ep...perfect...
LOL. Right I feel you. Sometimes I do lose interest when the drama gets too long! LMH may looked his age in his previous dramas but in LOTBS I thought he aged quite a bit! :(

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I saw L020, the movie.....Hahaha...I FFW ALL/most "rai's character"...I'm currently not into all these angst Slice of life dramas

I feel that 1-11/13 ish is good, then they have 7-10 ep of stupid dragged out drama and then it ends hahahahaha...I do miss the 90's-2000's wuxia stories...constant remake

Blade of honor was 11 ep's

x0unerthanlater

Agree. I miss the old wuxia series. They had more depth.

You should try Love O2O the drama. It can be a drag at times but omg Yang Yang is eye candy. Lol

Currently, I'm watching General and I. It's pretty good so far. There's 62 episodes though. Yikes! Wallace Huo is worth it.

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my goodness! I am not sure about any drama longer than 20 episodes. And that's pushing it for me. Wow I give you all props for watching anything more than 20 eposides! :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Gen & I preview looks decent, But I bow to the over 60+ ep. I just can't, I'll lose interest and I don't have time for that. I like a good storyline but I'm romance driven...I can't stand pra'nang limited scene

saki

sarNie Adult
I just finished Signal...it's so good! It's a crime thriller though, not a romance but the plot is so interesting (there was not a single boring moment); it's about how a young detective in present time communicates with another older detective from 1989 and they use it to solve cases. Really exciting and frustrating at the same time lol.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
@saki Your descriptions of Signal remind me of the TVB drama I watched long ago called To Get Unstuck in Time which is loosely inspired by American movie called Frequency.

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
U guys can try watching cdrama The Princess Weiyoung,, though it was too drama but main cast have a good chemistry also TPW have a sad ending.. worth watching

saki

sarNie Adult
@saki Your descriptions of Signal remind me of the TVB drama I watched long ago called To Get Unstuck in Time which is loosely inspired by American movie called Frequency.
I really liked Frequency when I saw it :) I know Signal is inspired by it, but it has a Korean flavor- they were really able to capture the different time periods (1989, 1995, 2000 and 2015) it was great! Will check out To Get Unstuck in Time.