anybody know the title of this boran?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
That's Nang Sip Song :)

The summary 12 sisters...family poor...took kids and left them in the woods. kids meet giant stepmom..ran away from stepmom...stepmom got mad..eyeballs got picked....eat their own child...one child survive...marries the giant's daughter...rode a flying horse and carried eyeballs back to mommy and aunties...n'ek dies....etc

alessii

sarNie Egg
if u meant the title on the picture that u posted, it's read as "Nang Sib-Song" in Thai
(Sib-Song as twelve) :)
do I understand correctly about what u r asking? hope it help ya :)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
thats the nang sib song.. the one made for ch 3.. the ch 7 is the one with bee matika.. and boy supol.. i love th ch 7 one better then the ch 3 one :D

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
No that's the ch7 version...those girls are the 12 sisters. Bee and Boy aren't related...someone posted this at the old Sarnworld too but it was clarified.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BlueMoon said:
No that's the ch7 version...those girls are the 12 sisters. Bee and Boy aren't related...someone posted this at the old Sarnworld too but it was clarified.
[post="4237"][/post]​
bluemoon i think u got confuses.. wen i said "thats the ch 3 one" i mean the the picture and the link to the lakorn..thats the ch 3 one.. the ch 7 one has the same storyline.. but its with better actors and actress and better clothes for sure :D

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I know...I was letting the girls know that the pics are of the 12 sister and not the n'ek and pra'ek...But are u sure Tangmoe? because that pic looks like the one from ch7...I visit ch7 a lot and I swear I saw that picture in ch7 :)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BlueMoon said:
I know...I was letting the girls know that the pics are of the 12 sister and not the n'ek and pra'ek...But are u sure Tangmoe? because that pic looks like the one from ch7...I visit ch7 a lot and I swear I saw that picture in ch7 :)
[post="4273"][/post]​
ohh hehe okies.. and yups im sure... cause the ch 7 picture they dont where there clothes like that.. i have the pictures of the ch 7 "nang sib song" somewhere on photobucket :D

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ch.3 boran clothes are not like that. That from ch7. I can go and check to make sure. Boy and bee are related. They're siblings. Both of them played in Sailohid (Num and kob version). Ch3 don't use those type of crown. They have different crown. What I'm not sure about is if this is the old version or boy/bee version. Ch7 have had re-made this. They did have a lakorn peun baan title "Nang Sip saung" on they're on. I think this is the old version. *thinking*

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
hmm im guess ur right Kkrystal this is from ch 7 and its the remake one ... iunno about boy and bee being siblings.. but i guess its true since everying is saying.. and if its true.. then ewwwwwwww gross... (they played husband and wife.. in nang sib song.. and in praseeton manora...)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah thats the ch7 one...im sure of it because i have like bits and pieces of this lakorn....hehehe. This is the most recent one...so yeah..But man evatime when someone brings up bee and boy..it's just always sooo gross...We need some evidence here! hehehe

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Yeah thats the ch7 one...im sure of it because i have like bits and pieces of this lakorn....hehehe. This is the most recent one...so yeah..But man evatime when someone brings up bee and boy..it's just always sooo gross...We need some evidence here! hehehe
[post="4619"][/post]​
okies.. i think imma go do some detective work!! if they are brother and sister they should have the same last name!! soo imma go check !! :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah forreal you should....hmmmm i don't think they look alike at all though....I WONDER I WONdER>>>BRING BAK some EVIDENCE GIRL.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
yeah forreal you should....hmmmm i don't think they look alike at all though....I WONDER I WONdER>>>BRING BAK some EVIDENCE GIRL.
[post="4649"][/post]​
dont worry girl i bring back evidence!!! ahahah... if they are brother and sister.. then gross man!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
They went on the family show I have magazine of them. The one that show bee since she was young to recent. They had family picture together. Plus thai fan had made numerous comments about sibling co starring together. Some are okay because they barely do anything. Not that many touching.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Kkrystal said:
They went on the family show I have magazine of them. The one that show bee since she was young to recent. They had family picture together. Plus thai fan had made numerous comments about sibling co starring together. Some are okay because they barely do anything. Not that many touching.
[post="5479"][/post]​
hey can u scann that magazine... i wanna see the pics..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yep I'll go find it! =)

I wonder if one of the mod has the gameshow still. Need to know the name of the game show.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Kkrystal said:
Yep I'll go find it! =)

I wonder if one of the mod has the gameshow still. Need to know the name of the game show.
[post="5510"][/post]​
okies thanks Kkrystal :)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
this is bee name in thai: มาติกา อรรถกรศิริโพธิ์
this is boy name in thai: ปิยรัชต์ อรรถกรศิริโพธิ์