Anyone in here like to Lum Vong??

ling

sarNie Hatchling
I personally love to "people watch" meaning to just like to go to parties and watch people dance. I use that as a means to learn to dance and just copy. hehehehe

But I do sometimes go up to dance and yeah though I'm pretty shy I'll do it. It is mostly Lum Vong. I like the "salavang" song but I really hate that horse song. Ma Yong or something like that. Wait is that a Lum Vong song? Not sure now that I think of it but I really hate that song. I like the Loog Sao Mae Nee one and Sao Sexy. My band use to sing that song all the time, we haven't done that in a while. The lady in my band sings all the Lum Vong. I do the pop/country remix ones. But yeah I like to party too, go and watch people dance and do some dancing myself too. Always fun!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i used to be so shy. i still am. but, last year when Obe came to town, my aunt's husband didn't want to go out and lumvong, so she dragged me in and wouldn't let me say no. So, I decided to be brave cuz i'm an adult now, not a teenager anymore. When i went in, it was actually okay. Now, I dance at these laos parties. My fave to dance to do probably Lum Salavan cuz you follow what the singer says.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
deng, i'm so americanized... haha. i don't like to lum vong but i like watching the old drunk lao folks do it . hehe. it's entertaining... but that song salavan is tighttt!!! i need to ask my mama about the song... hehe.

nina07

sarNie Adult
omg..seeing our parents and old peeps lum vong..HA !!! thats a classic !!! its soo funny..and especially the drunk ones...haha