Anyone kno how to download a flash?

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I was just surfing...and i found a clip i really liked..but i found out i couldnt dl it...i know its a flash clip...but it like one of those where you right click on it and it pops up the Settings... , Adobe Flash Player.. and all that stuff...anyone kno how to get those kinds of clips? (i'm talking about the YouTube clips either..)

anan

sarNie Adult
I was just surfing...and i found a clip i really liked..but i found out i couldnt dl it...i know its a flash clip...but it like one of those where you right click on it and it pops up the Settings... , Adobe Flash Player.. and all that stuff...anyone kno how to get those kinds of clips? (i'm talking about the YouTube clips either..)
If you use Firefox, it is very easy, u just need to install the extension called : "VideoDownloader"

otherwise, simple go to: http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php and paste the URL of your video webpage.

G'luck ^_^

P.S. once downloaded, you will need to download FLV player, it's a freeware :rolleyes:

rukD2B

i kno how to do that actually..thanks anyway anan...um..i was talking about something different...i dont have the vdo link...thats the thing...i kno i'm probably giving a really confusing explanation...

darvil

sarNie Adult
why don't you give us an example rukd2b?

Give a link

Thats probably much better then what you're trying to say.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...OK, I'm very late in replying and you probably fixed it by now...

But, if you havent...ummm do you have Flash Player Pro?

I never downloaded any flash, but I do know that they have a "Download Flash Movie" under their "Tools" tab.

You can give that a try, if not done so already.

rukD2B

Where's that Wai Wai? I don't see that function. See, these are the kinds that I want to download...

Tim said that some kinds of VDOs aren't downloadable because they can be highly protected. I think maybe that's it. But do you know another solution for me? I'm willing to try anything. :p

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
There are two ways I download flash videos:

One way is to wait until the video is loaded and then click on Tools>Internet Options and under the General tab, click on Settings in the Temporary Internet Files section, then click on View Files. It will come up with the temporary internet files. Scroll down to the bottom and there will be a rather large file or if you're downloading from youtube it will be called get_video? or something like that. Copy that file out to where you want to store it and rename it to what you want with the extention .flv at the end of the name. Watch it with a player that plays flash videos.

Another way is to try the plugins you can find on the net but I don't think they work with the thai sites.

Hope this helps!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Joey, here's a snap of the Flash Player Pro that I have and it has that "Download flash movies"

But, dont know if it will work with that site of yours or not

I tried to go to the site, but I cant...ughh time to restore this comp <_<

rukD2B

Thanks SilverDragon_999. I've tried that before too. But there's so many files! LOL..

Hey Wai Wai, where can I get that? I could try. :p