ANYONE KNOW THE TITLE OF THIS MOVIE

DUCKIE

sarNie Elites
ANYONE KNOW THE TITLE OF THIS MOVIE ....

IT'S A VERY VERY OLD MOVIE .... I THINK ... I DON'T KNOW WHO PLAYS IN IT ...

THE GURL'S MOM IS A PROSTITUTE ... AND THEY LIVE IN A HOUSE WITH THIS MEAN LADY ... SO WHEN SHE GREW UP THE MEAN LADY WANTED HER TO BE A PROSTITUTE TOO ... BUT HER MOM WOULDN'T LET HER DAUGHTER BE ONE ... ANYWAYS ... SHE FALLS IN LOVE WITH THE GUY WHO LIVES NEXT DOOR TO HER ... THEY ALSO GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL TOO ... IN THE END THE GUY THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS SEEING SOME ONE BECAUSE HE SAW HER HUGGING THE GUY THROUGH HIS WINDOW AND MISUNDERSTOOD HER BECAUSE HE ASK HER ABOUT HIM THE NEXT DAY ... BUT SHE COULDN'T TELL HIM THAT THE GUY WAS HER FATHER ... BECAUSE HER FATHER TOLD HER TO KEEP IT A SECERT ... SO, HE GOT MAD AND DECIDED TO GET MARRIED TO THE GIRL HIS PARENTS CHOSE FOR HIM WHICH WAS THE GURL'S FATHER OTHER DAUGHTER ... OH HIS WEDDING DAY SHE CAME TO HIS HOUSE AND DIE ON THE DOOR STEP AND EVERYONE FOUND OUT THAT TRUTH THAT THE GUY WAS ALSO THE GURL FATHER ...

HOPE I DIDN'T CONFUSE YOU ....

neena

sarNie Adult
OH...THAT MOVIE...I KNOW WHICH MOVIE YOUR TALKING ABOUT BUT I DUNNO WHO STARS IN IT...YEAH...THAT MOVIE ALWAYS MAKES ME CRY. :lmao:

kazee

I know which one you're talking about.. i don't know the original title but the hmong title is Txog Hmoo Phem... it's a very sad movie...

mysticlady83

sarNie Egg
If it's any help, I know of the name of the two main actors who played in this movie. The guy's name is Kumar Gaurav and the girl's name is Padmini Kolhapure. I know that they played a couple of movies together but I can't figure out the title to the movie that you are looking for.

DUCKIE

sarNie Elites
If it's any help, I know of the name of the two main actors who played in this movie. The guy's name is Kumar Gaurav and the girl's name is Padmini Kolhapure. I know that they played a couple of movies together but I can't figure out the title to the movie that you are looking for.
are you sure that's the right actor and actress ... cause i looked up and can't fine the movie ....

mysticlady83

sarNie Egg
are you sure that's the right actor and actress ... cause i looked up and can't fine the movie ....

Ok, my fault for giving you the wrong names. I've been searching all over the net and finally found what you are looking for. The actress's name is correct but the actor's name is actually Kunal Kapoor. The title of the movie is "Ahista Ahista". This is the site where I found the info: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381864/

Kelly

I have the hmong version only aha! but yea it is a tear jerker! I'm sure if u ask at talk bollywood forum they might know!

DUCKIE

sarNie Elites
Thanks ... but i just needed the Title of the Movie so i can download the songs from it ... and " mysticlady83 " ... already told me ...

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone have and can share the songs from this movie?

I can listen to them, but can't download from this site:
http://ww.smashits.com/music/oldies/songs/...sta-ahista.html

The songs are:
-Nazar Se Phool Chunti Hai
-Bin Bulaye Hum Chale Aye
-Hum Ko Mile Tum
-Jab Kabhie Khwab
-Kai Saal Pahele
-Mana Teri Nazar Ne
-Kabhie Kisiko Muqammal (Female)
Below is the whole OST to the movie. Enjoy it. ^^

Ahista - Ahista OST [1981]

01 Nazar Se Phool Chunti Hai Nazar
02 Bin Bulaye Hum Chale Aye
03 Kabhi Kisiko Maqammal Jahan Nahin Milta [Male]
04 Hum Ko Mile Tum Tum Ko Mile Hum
05 Jab Khabi Khwab Chamakta Hai
06 Kain Saal Pahle
07 Mana Teri Nazar Ne
08 Kabhi Kisiko Muqammal Jahan Nahin Milta [Female]

>> [ Download ] << [MP3, 192 kbps, 51.1 MB]

fun

Expired Sarnie
1981, wow. I didn't know it was that far back. I thought it was in the mid 80's. This one still remains one of my favorites and trust for Bollywood films, I don't have a long list.