are you a flirt?

i was out having lunch with my cousins and a guy from school walked by so i smile him just cause we made eye contact and i sit like right next to him in class so i didn't wanna be rude and he said hi and introduce himself and i didn't wanna be rude so i talked back to him... and my cousins told me after he left that i was totally flirting with him.... honestly to me i was just being friendly... but my cousins keep saying i'ma flirt.... do you guys get that?

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
haha unless u like that guy i think its called flirtin haha buh i flirt haha hmm yea i get called tha player buh i aint haha i stick with one! yay me

i'm always smiling at ppl... so i duno how is that consider flirting.
same goes here. i love to smile and when i see people i smile at them. sometimes they smile back or give me this ugh face, but most of the time they usually smile back at me. hehe. but yeah when a person i don't know try to talk to me. i would give them this weird look. like um..do i know you somewhere? hehehe. but yeah there is nothing wrong at smiling at people or talking to them. it just show that your a people person and blah blah blah. hehe. ^_^

p.s
sometimes you just don't know that your flirting with the person.
unless you're really flirting with him/her.
a nice friendly little talk would make another person think your flirting.

ah...what am i saying. ok nvm don't listen to me. im kindda out there atm. so imma go now. >.<

Nameless

N i n j a
flirt? what is flirting? is groping someone's behind considered flirting? lol jk.

i'm not a flirt and even if i am, i wouldn't know. but the truth is, i'm not that approachable. as a matter of fact, i'm not good at approaching anyone either.

there's nothing wrong with smiling at someone. but most people do take it the wrong way when they're being smiled at, especially when that person is the opposite sex.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think I am, but my husband tells me that I am haha... he's like you don't realize it, but you are.... we'd go somewhere someone would approach and talk to me ... and I talk back..so? that's not considered flirting? at least in my book it's not... but then he tells me that my personality is flirtatious.. what is that suppose to mean?

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
am i a flirt? what do u think?? talkativechic?? lol exactly, it's part of my nature to flirt so shaddup pa....lol jkjk anyways it's all fun & game baby... stuff like this shoudnt be taken seriously if u dont like them that way.... but if u do then ohlala goodluck with that!!!

lol lekkie ur like a huge flirt...hehe... i think it's the way u talk to a person that makes the person ur talking to and the ppl around you see that ur flirting with that person... i duno ppl has their own on look of things.... but i think that there's other ways of flirting aside from simply smiling and being talkative... like today at work this guy comes in... not interested in him at all... so being really aloof with him and just saying a few words and walking away and he told a co worker that i was playing hard to get.... like egh.... so does that mean there's different ways of flirting?

Nameless

N i n j a
lol lekkie ur like a huge flirt...hehe... i think it's the way u talk to a person that makes the person ur talking to and the ppl around you see that ur flirting with that person... i duno ppl has their own on look of things.... but i think that there's other ways of flirting aside from simply smiling and being talkative... like today at work this guy comes in... not interested in him at all... so being really aloof with him and just saying a few words and walking away and he told a co worker that i was playing hard to get.... like egh.... so does that mean there's different ways of flirting?
guys only say that you're playin' hard to get when they start to feel like a loser

Muddie Murda

smile...
LOL Good one Namie...

I don't think you were flirting leelee. Downsouth, we always smiling at one another and chit-chat and stuff. I think it's flirting you're all giggling, smacking, and using a "different" tone of your voice. You surely wasn't doing that. I think you're friends just teasing you JUST BECAUSE the person happen to be the opposite sex. And yah, that guy who came to your workplace is SUCH a loser.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Liar 7270, everyone flirts. And if you don't then you must be like five years old lol. Just kidding. I truly am just joking.

Liar 7270, everyone flirts. And if you don't then you must be like five years old lol. Just kidding. I truly am just joking.

lol nai... it's true everyone flirts.... lol the thing about the five year old is funny... i have a lil nephew and wen he sees girls walk by he goes... aye baby aye baby....lol it's just too cute.