Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^i agree ehehehe...if it suceeds someting HAS to come out of it...

goodness i stopped watching tis last 2 weeks ago...its such a disappointment
if it ends w/ no twist...i mean they have so much chances for twist.and good ones
too like the ones we Sarnies have thought of..anyways

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^ Same here. :)

What a depressing and disappointing lakorn. Please kill off all the characters and spare Neung... Kill the lawyer guy, Chode, as well as the old meddling maid as well.

^^ if all that killing happens, it'll remind me of those chinese dramas where everyone dies except one lead or everyone dies and there's the sword. since it's a thai lakorn, there will be a knife instead of a sword... just to make it look more realistic. heck yeah.

cecilia

Staff member
^^ if all that killing happens, it'll remind me of those chinese dramas where everyone dies except one lead or everyone dies and there's the sword. since it's a thai lakorn, there will be a knife instead of a sword... just to make it look more realistic. heck yeah.
i like this .. it's too funny to imagine .. a knife or gun ending :loool:

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
The next episode is going to be soo good!!! Aom is going to find the will.. Man.. this might sound sick but i wanted nung to rape her!! I was anticipating on the rape scene.. He is no man at all!!! Through out this lakorn.. his character is soo weak!!!

If he rape her.. she goes insane and really want to get revenge.. and that will make her go crazy and want to kill nok more.. then at the end.. Nung dies.. Aom goes to jail and Nok live a lonely life.. Ooo.. and the lawyer guy dies too.. lol...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Too much Chinese drama! LOL Thinking about it, I hate Handsome Siblings ending!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I hope Parn does die. That would be satisfying since this lakorn was such a disappointment! And I hope Rong gets away with everything but lives in misery. If she does not die, most likely she'll be crazy lmao!!! As for Neung, he basically is dead to me. He was barely in the lakorn :loool:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lmaooo. NARMFON, You're ending is funnyy. But I don't want NUENG to die though, He's like the most Innocent one here. Gahhh, It's finally ending tomorrow! =)

SuzieNa978

sarNie Egg
i have a feeling that rangrong and parnrawee will both die cuz parnrawee still hasnt been punished for what she did in the beginning of forcing sangla to get an abortion. if rangrong is going to die for wat she did so shouldnt parnrawee. its only fair

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wen is tis ending goodness...please no more headaches!!
i'll juz wait for u gals to tell me wat happen in the end..

but seriously has it been proven tat RangRong isn't the true heir?
i haven't been watching...or are we still assuming...cuz if we are
& RangRong is sent on a killing spree or dies..Parn better get her butt
kicked for having RangRong doubt herself....

but yes Nueng is sweet as heck..but it is true he needs to man up
a little..i mean choking her? *rolleyes* but yes he should have went
through w/ the R...cuz then he would have to take responsiblity for her
and we'll finally have a lakorn to watch lol

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
YES YES YES YES!!!! it's ending!!! Ahhh.. i'm so happy!!! I want this lakorn to end already!! it's getting on my last nervous.. lol..

I'm still anticipating on the rape scene.. :D>> I know I wont get it.. but he should have rape her!! ahhh... he need to man up! take some role and do what god gave him balls for!!! (not literally) lol.. but yes! i agree.. chocking her??? Mind ass well go kill your self.. you never want to put your hands on a women..

WOW!! I sound like a hypocrite! lol.. I don't put my hands on other people.. but..
1. I want him to man up...
2. I think he's a jerk for chocking her...
3. But i want him to rape her!!

What the heck is wrong with me?? lol...

val

sarNie Adult
i find this lakorn okay, but the ending suck so bad that it was a waste of time to watch it!!!