TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i think chakrit is a great actor
he's so into his characters and always has good chemistry with his n'eaks
from the lakorns i've watched.. i liked all of his roles

i'm looking forward to this one:D

PN06

sarNie Egg
ok..if this isn't going to be Chakrit..than I got my hopes up for nothing!!!! but then again...a surprise to us fans might be coming..like Tik... *cross fingers* *Chakrit--Tik*

tinah

sarNie Coma
say wat????????? please say it aint so. i knew we might be excited for nothing. i guess we just gotta wait since its still a long way from filming

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo i pray, cross my finger pra aek is Chakrit. i want only Chakrit for pra aek in this la korn with Aom, if not him i'll be so sad. my hope will be shatter :lmao:
totally agree he's an amazing actor and has great chemistry with all his nang aeks. Love Chakrit. he and Aom will be great together on screen.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay, they will start filming in mid April thats according to DJ peck who is also starring in this lakorn. gosh, i wonder whos the pra'ek.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
They will start filming in April. YaY!!! yes it has been confirm but then things can always change right? which i hope not, i really want pra aek to be Chakrit. hope it's still him.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
if they start in April shouldn't tings be confirm...argh! freaking Exact...CHAKRIT!! CHAKRIT!! CHAKRIT!!

P'Tinah u're Chakrit & JaJa picha is soo narak..can i steal it..where did u get it from?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I asked the same thing, Kashie.lol. Tinah said she got it off from Krit's sitcom Bpen Tor.

So it's April instead now? Thank god!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
if they start in April shouldn't tings be confirm...argh! freaking Exact...CHAKRIT!! CHAKRIT!! CHAKRIT!!

P'Tinah u're Chakrit & JaJa picha is soo narak..can i steal it..where did u get it from?
haha go ahead. i actually got it from a fan @ tv3 webboard. well, i had to ask her too. the pic is from their sitcom "pen tor"

thuy

sarNie Egg
Noooooooooooooooooo, this can't be true!!!!! I was waiting for Aom to pair with Chakrit for ages and I really hope that my dream will come true :rolleyes:

I love Chakrit and he has always great chemistry with his nang eks! I just remember now Mafia Tee Ruk......he was so sexy and goes well with Pat.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh i'm so late on this lol, so is it confirmed that chakrit's gonna be the p'ek in here? i'm so excited to see his new lakorn easpecially with Aom. I agreed totally with what everyone said about chakrit with his amazing acting, sexyness, flirtious and chemistry with his n'ek. Also agreed that "he's not the cuttest guy but he's the hottest p'ek to me"

Aom is also a very good actress and she's very popular too, although i'm not a fan of her,but i still admired her beauty and talent, and i'm also rooting for her to play with my fav. actor chakrit. I'm sure they will make this lakorn a hit if the stortyline is good.

natty

Chubs
Oh damn.. i just got back from my vacation this morning and already the best news of 2008? :yahoo: #%$^ where's kayla?!?!?!?

natty

Chubs
It was good Nai.. beautiful but I didn't get to enjoy it all that much.. was sick like half of the time lol..