Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIqJpLkbrp8

heres another one credit to P'Noiki.

It shows him around 9:04

It talks about Artit Ching Duang that he's in it. But I'm not sure if he is P'ek.
thanx for the clip...aww...first of all our Peung looks so beautiful.... :wub: i'm reallie looking forward to more lakorns w/ her

but Tui...he's so tall and big it's kinda scary :wacko: some part of him reminds me of Captain

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
thanx for the clip...aww...first of all our Peung looks so beautiful.... :wub: i'm reallie looking forward to more lakorns w/ her

but Tui...he's so tall and big it's kinda scary :wacko: some part of him reminds me of Captain

Yep Peung is so pretty! ^_^ Anyways yeah that guy is really huge it is kind of scary haha.

judyp

sarNie Adult
yeah and aom is soo tiny. lols. well if this is his first time acting, hopefully he won't be all stiff..it'll totally ruin it for me.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I was lied to, someone told me that Chakrit was gonna be the P'ek...got me all excited to see Aom and Chakrit together... :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it was not a lied that said Chakrit was pra aek b/c that's what the news said, but things can always change. Chakrit may not be free since he has lots of la korns. well i'll watch it b/c like Aom.

natty

Chubs
oh tinah you are sooo funny lol.. you guys aren't even sure yet who the pra'ek is in this lakorn but yet you go off and said that they changed pra'ek to the new guy tui and credit that to bogoss.. and she didn't even say it

natty

Chubs
no she didn't ja and no need for the rolling your eyes sweetie cus i do know you make lots of mistakes.... and anyways i just read that you said it's been changed to the new guy tui.. and i just wanted to know where she got it from cus after days of searching both exact and aom's website, i couldn't find where they said pra'ek was changed to tui and that tui IS the pra'ek.. instead they only said that there is a pra'ek nong mai.. which is what they called all the new generations.. so he could be the pra'ek or he could not.. it's not confirmed nor was it changed... reading carefully is a good asset, that way others wont get wrongly informed.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
oh he's one of exact's new star he's playing the supporting actress in another new lakorn of exact that's similar to lueard hong...somthin like that...

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks for always noticing my mistakes. if hes not the pra'ek we could always go back and edit so people wont be confuse..