Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
p'ek is not good looking to be with aom the other guy would have done better even if he is younger i'm gonna cry tooo

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess the director couldn't wait for Chakrit anymore..damn u P'Krit...why does everyone have to want a piece of ur talent..argh! *sigh* bumers i wouldn't have mind tat guy w/ tose low pants and nice abs...wat's his name again? lol

at least it's not Captain<---too many lakorns...or Bie<--- would have been a weird choice...

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
This drama is mainly about the fighting between two leading female roles, the male actor maybe just supporting here I think .... and his role is NOk's son (adopted)......

I can't waiting for the drama coz aom change her role to be bad character first time....it must be very interesting~~

max

sarNie Elites
I am kind of disappointed in the leading role. I think that he is good looking, but he is a bit too young for Aom. Aom is one of my favorite actresses, and I love Nok, but I may not watch this one because the storyline does not really interest me :/

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I'm super sad. He's totally ugly!!! sorry!
but I'll have to pass. I love aom to death
but this pra'ek is sooo UGLY!!! well...
hopefully he'll look okay on screen cause
his pictures, OMG, EWWW....wtf is wrong
with the director?? geeezze!!!!

jakjann

Jakjann
I finde give Tui a chance..... he look smart
Aom change her role....super cool!!!!
FINALLY another from Pi Aom....this will on air soonXD
OMG ALL DRAMAS ON AIR TO FAST! but goodXD
OMG maybe after Ghew Lom Pet

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
they change praek from Tui to Nut. still don't like it. want praek to be Chakrit. <_< but i'll watch it because of Aom.

Nut's picture.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the latest news i read from pantip they said praek was change to Nutt. don't know the reason why they take out Tui, but someone said he was too tall for Aom. :huh:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
GOSH, I really wish and truly wish they'd freaken change
the pra'ek!!!! I rather have NUTT play instead of TUI.
TUI is soo ugly! He doesn't match standing next to AOM
at all! I'm so angry! please let this be true! BUT how
can it be true when they've already had the opening ceremony
already??? *TEARS*

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
they can always change, it doesn't matter if they had the ceremony or not. some la korn even while filming, suddenly they change the nangaek or praek. :mellow: