Artitarn Ruk (Exact)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Could someone tell me how to post with pix in here? I haven't done this for a long time now and I don't know how. Thanks.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I've always been a pim's fan. I have watch all her lakorn and zaza's album. Her and Captain seems to be so close in this lakorn. I wonder who her next p'ek will be....I have to go home and watch epi 26-27 now....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Could someone tell me how to post with pix in here? I haven't done this for a long time now and I don't know how. Thanks.
ur gonna have to upload ur pix somewhere first and then when posting click on the img icon under the Fonts drop menu. if u mouse over the icons it's the one dat says Insert Image and a lil window pops up sayin Please enter the URL for this image. then u enter da url of ur uploaded image and click ok.

i just saw today's eps. wow petch-thae such a ass he nasty. i hope he don't do nothin to pim. aw dere was dis one scene captain's daddy was feeding pim's daddy his medicine lol soo cute

babiblue4u

sarNie Egg
Captain and her should just hook up again....i believe both are single right? I wondered what happened to them that made them break up......does anyone know? They were probably just too young back then.

babiblue4u

sarNie Egg
btw...today's ep....soooo good!!! karaket is finally realizing how dumb she really is!! and I swear, petch-thae is getting better and better!! Im scared of the dude!! he makes me wana crawl under a rock or something!!
and im glad that ing-fa's dad finally came around...just wanna knock him in the head for all he did previously!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO crawl under a rock. if i was ingfah i'd kill myself. i'd rather die than have him touch me ew. he can always find another ho. he acts a lot like pim's daddy b4 he got sick. have u noticed? i see lots of resemblance lol but oh my garsh wussup w/ da bitch slapping. i hate it when guys slap in lakorns lol i actually seen it in real life though. anyway, i like tua raay like dis. jao leh, chua, lew lol like pong in songkhraam nangfah too haha he was soo jao leh but i lob him LOL

look at her face lol for real i'd kill myself

credit: aofpongsak.com

if he take on another lakorn i hope his character is as enjoyable to watch as dis one lol i liked his other character too dat he played as in tee trakul sohng. he was a dumbass but he was funny lol

Bou

sarNie Adult
hey babiblue, i appreciate you givin me the links t her website...too bad i cant read thai on pimmada family club one lol..o well!

i love this lakorn...so sad...2 more episodes left right?

Bou

sarNie Adult
episode 28 was bittersweet during the scene of pim and captain, where she sat there crying and hugging him...ughh i feel so bad for these two..and when captain's dad fed pim's dad...that scene was soo touching and cute, finally, they forgive each other and put their hatreds for each other behind...2 more episodes...so sad but it has to come to an end unfortunately!

i also agree that captain and pim should get back together in real life lol...do you think they still have feelins for each other? bc i still see some sparks between them two onscreen..hopefully as well as offscreen!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i don't really care for their personal life but their chemistry in here is wow. lmao i was reading comments at pantip. hahahaaa people are soooo funny. they was like wow love scene of phariang and ohng-in LOL and somebody else was like when is petch-thae gon learn how to throw a punch LMAO for real y da hell they keep makin him slap captain. he punched a few times b4 but dis week captain got bitch slapped by him a lot LOL then somebody else was like when is karakate gon disappear from dis earth? hahaaaaaaa

babiblue4u

sarNie Egg
haha Diamend, dat look on Ing-fa's face when petch-thae kissed her hands!! Classic!!! she's like, eehhh just cut my arms off plzzzzzzz!!! what a bitch slapper!! i mean cmon...captain's face was probably more pissed dat he got bitch slapped than punched!!! LMAO!!

hi bou, sorry u can't read thai, here's another fan site that's in english.....http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=5834619534
hope that's better. As for pim and captain, I dont think they'll get back together...i think they both moved on and probably consider each other as co-stars and friends...oh well, but u never kno rite!! they definately have that on-screen chemistry!! dat's why Exact paired them up again, because of the success of tard ruk toranong and the overwhelming response for them to get back together "Thon Fai Gow!!"....but i'd like to see pim w/ another pa eek, maybe back to tik in her next lakorn!!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
babiblue, i know...hoping and wishing for captain and pim to get back together is wishful thinking on my half lol...but i guess you'll never know..they seem to have a good relationship and seem very comfortable around each other.

thanks for the english website! youve been a great help :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha Diamend, dat look on Ing-fa's face when petch-thae kissed her hands!! Classic!!! she's like, eehhh just cut my arms off plzzzzzzz!!! what a bitch slapper!! i mean cmon...captain's face was probably more pissed dat he got bitch slapped than punched!!! LMAO!!
hahaha i really hate it when guys slap in lakorn. i don't get y da directors make dem slap when it's just as easy to punch lol dat scene where phariang was feeding ohng-in was awkward too LOL oh my garsh he coulda fed himself LOL dunno what da director was thinkin man. aww today no lakorn :( i guess dats good thing cause i need to work on my damn research paper lol

Diamend,

Can you tell me what's da url of ur? I have no ideas what that is. Thanks.
can u rephrase da question? i don't get what ur tryin to ask me lol

babiblue4u

sarNie Egg
Hi Bou! Im more than happy to help out a fellow fan! Its gonna be great to follow her upcoming work! Pim na ruk maak maak!!! If you hear of any upcoming lakorns for her plz let me in on it okay....and I'll do the same if I find out any news. Keep in touch k :)

Hi Diamend! Sooo sad no artitarn ruk today :( but hey, Im catching the next flight to florida to go boating for the wkend so I can't complain LOL :) That will take my mind of off bitch slapping petch-thae myself LMAO!!!! Everyone have a great wkend and we'll see you all in the next ep!!!!!!!!! only 2 more left :(

linky

sarNie Hatchling
i still have to watch epi 27. Too bad it's ending soon. I just love pim. I wonder who her next p'k will be..I hope it's a hot guy..LOl!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
What am I supposed to type in when it asks me to type URL Image? I don't know what that is.
if it's a pic u found from a site then u right click dat photo then click on
properties and copy the url of da image from da window dat pops up (it's gon start w/ http://...) dats what u enter as da URL when posting pix here

Hi Bou! Im more than happy to help out a fellow fan! Its gonna be great to follow her upcoming work! Pim na ruk maak maak!!! If you hear of any upcoming lakorns for her plz let me in on it okay....and I'll do the same if I find out any news. Keep in touch k :)

Hi Diamend! Sooo sad no artitarn ruk today :( but hey, Im catching the next flight to florida to go boating for the wkend so I can't complain LOL :) That will take my mind of off bitch slapping petch-thae myself LMAO!!!! Everyone have a great wkend and we'll see you all in the next ep!!!!!!!!! only 2 more left :(
aw u so lucky. i'm stuck here doin school work :( :( :( have fun then :)

Bou

sarNie Adult
hey babiblue, yea for sure, if i hear anything new about pim, ill let you in on it!! i cant believe its almost over...i wonder what her next project is...ive never really watched her sitcom-- pen tor..i recently watched a random episode on youtube, and let me say its quite funny and cute, so i think ill start watchin it from the very first episode lol....what am i going to do when this lakorn and sawan bieng ends???