Artitarn Ruk (Exact)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
I'll have to agree w/ you Tina...maybe the writers were in a hurry to finish it up but it seems like towards the end, they forgot what the beginning of the story was about and forgot to tie up loose ends about the ring, her mom and his dad's story, and how they all come together. Even though its great that they end up together, it would of been better if the ending was more moving and heartfelt!!!
i agreed on that too, i was expected for the ending to be more better than that, i want to see how their dads gonna be like and tell them about their traingle past love life between pim's mum, the ring and how they were destined to be together and more, the ending didn't tied up with the begining, the writer seem to forget about it completely. i was dissaoppointed for the ending.
however i must admitted that the begining of the lakorn made me hooked on to it, it was a great storyline, but it was too dragging in the middle till the end. anyway, Pim is very pretty in this lakorn and her with Captain is a cute couple. Captain cried so much in this lakorn.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
da final product wasn't what da original script was like. i dunno y they changed da ending so much but it was still entertaining. it would have ended a lot more nicely though if they tied up all dem loose ends.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The ending was alright, but I don't think it was necessary to know what the story as long as the two love each other it wouldn't matter. I was annoyed the second half of the lakorns. I couldn't stand the overly beating up Captain. It was so unrealistic that Captain lived through all that. It was quite funny that Ann died because she was shot in the back, she was only shot twice throughout the lakorn. Pim was injured over and over again too. Captain and Pim were shot through 1 bullet yet they both survived. Aof was quite annoying, I didn't hate him in the lakorn but I was rather annoyed ahaha. And I felt like they dragged it on and on with Captain getting beat up. And there was the loose end. The beginning and end doesn't really fit even though the ending was somewhat to my liking where pra nang ends up loving one another regardless of what had happen in the past. You don't need to know that you love someone because you were wished to be together and soulmates.