Ingfah - Pim Zaza
Phaluang - Captain
Petchthae - Aof Pongsak
Ohngin - sorry i dunno his name
Phariang - dunno his name either lol
young Phariang - Oh Anuchyd
Khiangdeuan - Jaja
okie here's what i remembered:
Ingfah was forced by her daddy Ohngin to marry Petchthae. She didn't want to so she left home and went on a trip. She kept dreaming bout her mom Khiangdeuan and about a white Buddha statue that was named Prathaat Saree Sorng Rak. She traveled to go find It to pay respects. Ingfah ended up in the same place as Phaluang. He wanted to go pay respects to the Buddha too. He had a Buddha that was missing a ruby, and Ingfah had that missing ruby. So Ingfah's mom (Khiangdeuan) used to be Pahluang's father's (Phariang) lover. They prayed to Prathaat Saree Sorng Rak for their children to be able to stay with the person they truly love. They ended up being separated because Khiangdeuan was forced to marry Ohngin. Ingfah asked Phaluang to help her find a place to stay. He brought her to his village where she met Karakate who like Phaluang loves her land very much and does anything to protect it. While Ingfah is with Phaluang she follows him and Karakate around their village. There's this man named Sia Heng who trespasses in the woods, and Phaluang has a video clip of him doing that. Sia Heng kidnaps Karakate and demands for them to give him the vdo clip in exchange for Karakate. When they met for the exchange, Ohngin and Petchthae comes for Ingfah. Sia Heng thought Phaluang reported the police so he kidnapped Ingfah too and got away. Ingfah told Sia Heng that she has the power to be able to pardon Sia Heng for his illegal actions so he would let Karakate go, and he believed her. Karakate got away and came back to the village. Phaluang got mad at Ingfah for doing something so stupid and asked her father to help find her. When Ingfah was still captured by Sia Heng, he found out that she lied to him so he forced her into a car and they drove away. They got in an accident and Ingfah was injured. She was unconscious in the hospital for days. When she finally woke up, she couldn't remember anything. Her daddy made up stories about her life so she wouldn't remember what happened. So she became a different person, and she thinks Petchthae is the man she loves. Ingfah went to look after Phaluang's musical band. She saw Phaluang and Karakate, but she didn't remember them. Phaluang's feelings was hurt when he saw her look at him like she didn't know him so he decided to go back home. But he found out that Petchthae only wanted her for her money so he decided to go help her. He wanted to go tell the truth about his dad and her mom, Petchthae found out before him and sent people to go hurt him. He was beaten up and fell into the water. Ingfah got some of her memory back and went to go find Phaluang. While she was there she got hit by a motorcycle and all her memory came back. After she found out the truth about Petchthae, she went back home to tell him that she won't marry him. Petchthae got angry and took Ohnging as hostage. Phaluang tried to protect Ohngin and got shot. He ended up in the ICU and Ingfah stayed at the hospital with him.... ummm he probably lives lol i cut out parts toward the end cause it's LONGGG i left out erybody's titles too cause it's real annoying to write over and over
credit: NuFon from exact forum who got it from Siam Dara mag
here's a pic:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea she is and it seem like she's playing as nang raay. i don't think her character is evil though. it's just dat pim annoys her LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhhhhh thanks u kat!!!!!!! ann is sooo prettyyyy
edit: i got confirmation dat dis will air after songkhraam nangfah!! YAYYY

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
for real i can't wait no longer for dis lakorn to air lol i was watchin songkhraam nangfah to pass da time but now i want it to end lol god damn waiting sucks

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know still can't get over the fact than pim is n'ak and not ann alisha. ann is pretty and pim is just okay looking. I always have a problem watching lakorn when the supporting actor look better than the leads and that one guy ann gets no comment.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know still can't get over the fact than pim is n'ak and not ann alisha. ann is pretty and pim is just okay looking. I always have a problem watching lakorn when the supporting actor look better than the leads and that one guy ann gets no comment.
lol da dude dat gets w/ ann is num anthaphorn. i like him though. he's a good actor. but he's probably not dat significant in here :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol jaja's probably only in da first eps. i like jaja too though. she is soo cute

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess u haven't been keepin up in dis thread lol i posted da summary and it tells u. she's only in da beginning. she play as pim's mama. i think da only part we'll see her in is when she gets taken away from p'oh cause she has to marry pim's daddy. oh and da part in da preview where she's at da temple w/ p'oh. p'oh's only in da beginning too. they're only dara rabchern in dis lakorn. it's a cameo

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh now i remember!..lol. someone mention earlier that they'll only appear in the beginning. gosh that sucks!

cecilia

Staff member
PREVIEW looks good - captain and pim are always cute together .. i miss seeing him w/aom though ;)

btw. thank you for sharing the caps ^^