Asians in US use technology to have sons

Liberty

sarNie Adult
You can't blame them, especially in a culture where the male offspring carries on the family name.
I'm pretty sure these couples love their children whether they're a boy or a girl but getting help to get a boy baby out of the way to ensure lineage doesn't hurt.

It seems more important to do this if the man is the only son out of his family, if he has brothers he'd probably want at least one son too but he'd feel less obligated to provide an heir if he has brothers.

As for my family, my dad could careless, he's the only real son, as in blood relation, (his brother was adopted) from his parents and he's always complaining about how he should've had only girls, especially on days when my brothers get into trouble. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO> not really but talking about the one child policy, everyone wanting males and abandoning the females. Later there won't be any gals around to produce kids with all those males, I wonder if they really thought that through.

Anyways back to the topic, one son should be enough for me and maybe one more to accompany the other. But other than that, I prefer girls. LOL> I have majority nephews, lets say no nieces. I really want a niece, too many males in the family.

eh... i have 2 girls. they're pups. i'd prefer daughters, too, if they're like my girl pups. :lol: if not, i prefer not to have children at all. B)

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I guess that's what cloning is for. lol
But seriously though, it's mostly just certain Asian cultures, the rest of the world has plenty of women. It'll just mean that they'll probably be more inter-racial or mixed ethnic children in the future because those cultures won't have enough of their own women to go around. :)

LMAO> not really but talking about the one child policy, everyone wanting males and abandoning the females. Later there won't be any gals around to produce kids with all those males, I wonder if they really thought that through.

Anyways back to the topic, one son should be enough for me and maybe one more to accompany the other. But other than that, I prefer girls. LOL> I have majority nephews, lets say no nieces. I really want a niece, too many males in the family.