Asking Yadech?

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
i would pick darunee and athit's too, very cute and realistic love story, which i guess that's why some may not like it and find boring becos it's not full of drama and revenge/rape (which i'm so grateful for) and the typical dying for love or love you till i die kind of drama, but i find it such a beautifully done lakorn with great casts and scenery. i remember nadech saying that he was happy to be in tnnkk to honour the king and also to inspire the younger generations to do farming and have love/appreciation the land. But also love dja and grgr to bits aswell!!

@lu, na's manager is p'ae and ya's mum is her manager. but sometimes p'ae helps find ya some work with na aswell

question: if you could change at least 1 thing bout na and/or ya, what would it be? for me it would be na's fav ugly red flowery shirt (i want to steal and burn it lol) and as for ya i really want a new haircut atm

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaha, I love the idea of burning that shirt, if possible, just burn everything, Nadech do not need to wear any shirt :pervie: * oh, pls forgive me for that thought*.

My Answer: I want Nadech stop putting on make up and act like a girl, his face is too long for an elegant lady , hahaha. For Yaya, I want her to be back to chubby time in Thoranee, she was so pretty back then, now too skinny T_T oh my girl :lmao:

Question: Do you think who has more crush on the other ? Nadech or Yaya? Do not trick me with the " equal " word na :woot2:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
oh lu, i am rolling on the floor laughing at ur comment, ok ok i will sacrifice my safety to steal and burn all his shirts so u can see his sexy and hairy chest lol

ans: before i would say nadech, but now i think it's yaya, only bcos generally when a girl falls in love, they fall deeper and stronger than the guys, but but i can tell that nadech loves her alot too, ่ahh i dunno anymore hehe *pulling all my hair answering this hard question*

ques: if there's a day 1 of na's friend says 'hey nadech, i really like yaya, can u ask her out for me (js like what mor kong asked palat do to reung) what do u think nadech would do?

btw i also like yaya a little chubbier aswell lu :)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Interesting question ^^ I guess Nadech is kind of polite and calm guy, even he loves doing silly faces, he will never can play the role of Athit if he does not have some kinds of calmness inside him. I think he will say to that guy " sorry, if you really want, you must do it yourself, but remember that you will officially become my opponent" and then he will go to Yaya, kidnap her and put her in some places that only he knows. hahaha

Bubbles8, I love Mor Kong so so much, hahaha, that hilarious guy made me laugh so hard during " dao ruang " hahaha. Just love him so much, really hope that Yaya and he can have another lakorn together :heart:

AND your answer is what make me worrying the most. Since she is a girl and I love her so much, I'm afraid that she can get hurt easily. Guys can move on quicker because they have ability to concentrate on other things to make them forget, woman is not, everything can lead her back to the old memories. Maybe, I'm just worried too much but I just love her and I want her to have all happy not sad things happen in her life ^^

QUESTION: Who do u prefer to have new lakorn with Yaya?  :baby:  Who do u prefer to have new lakorn with Nadech? :baby:

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Well, I sometimes want Mario to be in a lakorn with Yaya (but I love Nadech the most, hehe). They look great together. For Nadech...I think it's....Yaya (LOL). I can't think of any Nang'ek that is perfect with him more than Yaya. But Anyway, I always want them to be together forever!!!

Q: If you have a chance (just example) to meet either Nadech or Yaya, who would you meet? (No saying both of them! Only ONE of them)
Hehe, I'd choose to meet Yaya! I want to hug her and take hundreds pictures with her and chat with her. I don't choose to meet Nadech because...I'm afraid I'd faint if I see him...(LOL).

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
lu i love ur answer to my question heh i dont think he has any opponents now bcos i think he has already won my girl's heart.

even though im more of a yaya bias, i say i would like to meet nadech, only bcos so i could take advantage of him hehe and make all my girlfriends jealous hahaha *evil laugh*. dw sovatana, my oxygen team is always ready to help you in case if you ever faint meeting nadech!!

ques: who are ur fav side characters in each of yadech's lakorns? i've already booked p noo tor, tae loy, and na kaew, so you cant steal these ppl from me! :)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, I'm bad at remembering names but I like Mor Kong, hahaha, like a crazy fan now. I like the guy in DJA who works at Fai's farm and I love his comb as well hahaha. Ah, I love Mario's ex-gf, she is soooo funny. Actally, anyone else left, just give them to me. They all just made me happy mak mak.

QUESTION: classic question, who will you save if they both fall into the water? Hoho

@Sovatana: yes, hi 5, let's go to see Yaya and ask her to take us to Nadech 's place hohoho

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi BB777 nadech is just hving fun n being goofy!
hi chalidaluvprin yadech may b dating secretly, i hope they're!
Which is yadech best love scene?

Falada

sarNie Adult
LOL I don't know. I love all of their love scenes. :D Mostly in GRGR though, even though it was just a lakorn, and not that realistic. But it is enough for me to feel Yadech love.  :heart: 

What is your favorite moment of Yadech?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi falada i think their Europe trip, beautiful countries n im sure they had lots of private sweet moments, they looked good 2!
Do u prefer bali or europe photo shootings ?

cool :)

sarNie Adult
If I had to choose,it'll be ..their Bali shootings? It just looked super natural,like I mean SUPER natural ,TOO natural . Ok I'm getting carried away with how natural they are with each other 555 :ghehe:

Kay question ,what is a plot you want yadech to play in next? (That's different from their previous ones)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi cool hope ur v well. ... cool id love yadech in 50 but i know im 2 much!!! They'll b sooooo hot n nadech totally obsessed n in control over yaya but shes no pushover she can hold on her own! Sorry young readers this is a bit much!
do u think yadech fell in love 4real n had this v special bond when they dived in grgr cos it was so romantic n private?

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
In lakorn, maybe yes, but in real life, I think NO. He is always well known for his good manner. Life is much simpler than lakorn, you never want to do any bad thing to your lovers ( can be family members and friends na ^^). It's diff with in lakorn where so many coincidental things happen at the same time, haha.

QUESTION: you want to see Yaya in sexy character or cute character ?

I love her in both. But I want to see her in lakorn with strong character ( not strong like jeed, haha) , can be someone with angel face but broken heart. I believe she can do anything with her talent :heart:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
fah i like nadech more, barry seems a little distant to me, nadech seems closer and alot more endearing to me hehe

Q: do you think nadech and yaya (even though she says no) ever gets jealous (even js a little) when watching each other doing sweet scenes with other ppl?

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
I think so, ESP for Nadech...wonder how he feels when watching Maya Tawan and Dao Ruang (last ep when Por kissed Yaya on the cheek)...maybe in his heart would say "stay away from Yaya...she's mine" LOL.

Q: Who fits ur character most- Jeed, Nangfah, Fahlada, Darunee, Mattana or Dao Ruang?
For me I've got to say it's Jeed...strong outside but soft inside-I love her character most...totally me!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
I don't know, maybe I'm a bits of them add together. (LOL Sovatana, I have the same question as you.) LOL I can be childish, funny at times. But can be serious, and mean at times. LOL I just love to beat the boys( Girls not really) at running, and grades. (LOL everything.) I love challenges, just like Jeed. And also love lots of other stuffs.  :D 

Which do you like more? - NangFah/SaiChon or Fahlada/KhunCharles?