Attention: Wanted!

natty

Chubs
Attention! Wanted! all those who are good with photoshop or art. The Monkey King will be coming out with a second album soon but he needs your help! We are looking for someone to come up with a good album cover!

Genre of album 2: Romance..

so maybe something like Monkey In Love would be good.. lol..

Post your art work here

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
i feel wanted...hahahahaa hmm well i can't connect marduk with romantic thoughts but hey i might as well give it a try!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I really like yours Kev. You ever seen that one pic with the monsters chasing the kittens in the field? And it goes "everytime you masturbate God kills a kitten." Haha, that reminds me of that. So yah, Imma use that one.

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
so kev's designing the cover...OOOOO *coughs*

STIMA

OMG THAT pic of the money in the grass is so cute : D
so who's makin the artwork, someone please top mud. that girl..she has such a high ego.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Someone please top Mud?

Dang, have you lost your mind?!
I don't think I've ever met anyone that could do that.
I praise Muddie for her lovely artwork. LOLs.

Anyways, Romance genre, eh?
Marduk!! I can't wait for this album!!
Hm...Artwork...I WOULD but,
this album is a big hit - MARDUK!
That means, I can't do it.
I have some Photoshop skills,
but not good enough.
Someone do it!!
---Eww...That so did not sound right.

Can't wait to see the cover! So excited for the album! Why July?!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
First off, this so called "contest" was not my idea. So I'm not giving out any prizes. This is all up to Natty. Second, I guess you can call it a "love" album, but it's not really that per se. Some of you might have heard a preview of a new song I'm writing. Haha, I definitely don't think that song can be considered a "love" song. So it's all still up in the air. I'm still in the middle of figuring out what type of songs I want to do and what title I want for the album. You can help me come up with titles too. Currently I have these:

-Songs for my Monkey
-The Love-Making Horizontal Mamba Jiggly Jellopuff Album
-Return of the Monkey King
-The Poop Album
-Songs I Thought of While on the Can
-Eyes Wide Marduk
-Enter the Marduk

Hmm....I'll think of some more later. However, I'm leaning towards "The Poop Album" as the title. It's pretty catchy.

natty

Chubs
lol i didnt say it's a contest... please read mypost again.. i just ask if anyone can come up with a good album cover... just listening to the album and having your art work on the cover is a prize on it's own..

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
-Songs for my Monkey
-The Love-Making Horizontal Mamba Jiggly Jellopuff Album
-The Poop Album
Haha! I like these three! They're gay. ^_^
Why make this a contest? Oh geez, it'd be so cool to be the
artist of THE marduk's album! LOLs. I wonder who'll do it. LOLs.