Aum Lakkana Wattanawongsiri

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Dont know who she is but I think she looks like Aff in the first pic. She's pretty tho...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like girls with some meat. She's not skinny skinny so I like her beauty but the boobs... hmm not liking it lol

onahc

sarNie Elites
she's blubbery though. most asian woman are either too skinny and flat or curvy and blubbery. i don't see definition and tone.

NaNaMinMin

sarNie Egg
Wowwwwwww!!!!! she is verrrryyyyyyy sexy. I always liked her a in a movie. She played in alot of the movies but I don't recognize the name of her movies except for one that is called "Ki-na-lee" I think. There were like 3 sisters and she is the youngest one if anyone recall what movie I'm talking about. All three are very sexy in that movie. I think her nickname is Aoom from what I remember. Forgive me if I'm wrong with her name and the movie guys.

Patty

sarNie Adult
she looks kinda familiar...but i dunno where i saw her from....but i think she's pretty

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
She's vcery hot!

i'm not a Les. but I'm loving the BOOBS.

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
OMG. her boobs are each the size of her freakin head!!
why doesn't she just put a sign on her head that says "I have fake boobs" and get some decent sized ones instead of making it OH SO OBVIOUS. lol.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
wow... it's either she dont look good with bathing suits or the bathing suits are tacky looking lol.... really she's attractive looking but somethings not right for some odd reason..... hmmm..... i also like the fact she's not super skinny :)

wanjaid2b

sarNie Egg
If she's from Kinnaree then I believe that she also co-starred in a movie with Chakrit Yaemnarm way back when called Yaowarat.