aum or noon? ...

between the 2 nang ek which one would you like to look like the most physically?? Would you like to

• Aum patcharapa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noon Woranuch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmm i love them both...but for me...it's NOON WORANUCH....i just simple love looking at her and would wish to have her beauty.....aum is pretty too though^^

besides...there's nothing wrong with being plastic.....i mean little girls like playing with barbie dolls....and everything...and she's plastic :loool: but i respect your opinion^O^

cath

sarNie Egg
aum has a attractive face !!! and noon is pretty but i think i will choose aum cuz she's not just pretty but sexy ans attractive as well

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
i really adore noon woranuch. i really like her acting. i wished i looked like her.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Noon, she is gorgeous... way more beautiful and better acting skills.
agreed on that too. the more you look at Noon, the more pretier she is.
i liked Aum too but she cannot compare to Noon's beauty and talent.
plus if you say they both had plastics on, yeh they both did, but Aum had many more than noon who just got a nose done.

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Aum : beautiful, so fashion, and I understand why men think she's so sexy.
Noon : gorgeous face, silky hair, always beautiful (whenever the situation, whatever the scene she would play). What else ?

Both are beautiful but I choose Noon ! my favorite Thai actress :)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I think both are beautiful too. When Aum first started in the acting industry, she looked better especially in PupPlun See Chompoo. I just thought she was so cute and pretty in that lakorn but over the years she has gotten a little older and her face was starting to look smaller and longer. But she still is beautiful but just not as beautiful as before. On the other hand, Noon started out not very pretty but I don't know what happened to this girl, she just has gotten so gorgeous over the years. She has very nice face features. I love her smile and her teeth. Her teeth is so straight. Her hair is so shiny. Her body is nice too. In the end I would choose Noon. She just perfect in my opinion eventhough she's not my favorite actress but I would love to look like her.