aum or noon? ...

between the 2 nang ek which one would you like to look like the most physically?? Would you like to

• Aum patcharapa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noon Woranuch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I like both.
But I pick Noon.
I think she is very talented and I love her teeth.
Not that Aum isnt talented too but I watch more of Noon's lakorns

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aum Patchrapa. It doesn't matter whether they had plastic surgery or not, because they still have the body, face, and beauty.

max

sarNie Elites
Aum =) She can be beautiful and sexy as well ^^

cecilia

Staff member
aum-beauty than talent :lol:
noon-talent in no doubt. *she's beautiful too but aum posses the sexy image*

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
You seem to like Noon's teeth ! I do too, so straight and white ! But Aum has very little teeth, I think it's just too cute :lol:

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
I WILL SAY NEITHER, BUT I DO LIKE NOON SOMETIMES, IT'S JUST HER LAKORNS WITH KADE THAT BOTHERS ME, AND HER WEAK ACTING IN LAKORNS, OTHER THAN THAT SHE IS PRETTIER THAN AUM. AUM IS NOT THAT PRETTY AND I DON'T THINK SHE'S SEXY AT ALL.

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
i used to get confuse between these two actresses, but i find Noon more soft and pretty than aum...i don't know, for some reason, i just don't like aum at all...she have this n'rai look whenever i see her....it's just me.... don't be offended aum fans!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love her smile and her teeth. Her teeth is so straight. Her hair is so shiny. Her body is nice too. In the end I would choose oon. She just perfect in my opinion eventhough she's not my favorite actress but I would love to look like her.
i love love love her smile and her perfect teeth.

i used to get confuse between these two actresses, but i find Noon more soft and pretty than aum...i don't know, for some reason, i just don't like aum at all...she have this n'rai look whenever i see her....it's just me.... don't be offended aum fans!
lol i am not offended. there are probably a few or a lot of actors and actresses that you like that i dont. people have their opinions. lol :lol:

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i used to like aum alot, but the more i look at her, the more less prettier she becomes while noon seems to be prettier everytime i look at her. i would definitely wanna look like noon

nangfa

sarNie Egg
aum...i'm a fan since the pink lily lakorn...as noon..she's pretty but like plain pretty..somehow i'm just not into her like aum...

rukmos

sarNie Adult
To me, Noon W.'s face is the ideal face that I would want to have. She's got great features with sparkling eyes that speaks more than words, great lips not too big or small, and her body is gorgeous. She's got an innocent looking face where she can pull off any emotion and character that's given. I really like her voice too for it doesn't high and childish, but not low either.

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
Me too, I think Noon is a lot prettier the Aum. Never get like Aum as n'ek but like her as n'rai more.

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
To me, Noon W.'s face is the ideal face that I would want to have. She's got great features with sparkling eyes that speaks more than words, great lips not too big or small, and her body is gorgeous. She's got an innocent looking face where she can pull off any emotion and character that's given. I really like her voice too for it doesn't high and childish, but not low either.
Omg, I so agree with you ! And I love the way she speaks, it makes the language sound so smooth... people usually think it sounds rude after watching Ong Bak :lol: You may think I make nonsense :blink: lol.