AUM P. IN ESQUIRE MAGAZINE

Kina

Dubsteppin'
if i can make it to the store tmrw....im gonna buy and scan for u anxious girls....if i cant...then ill be part of u anxious girls lol

mangpor

sarNie Egg
I was able to take a look at the Esquire Magazine. They used her picture from the FHM photoshoots. I think it was one of these...i think the one on the top right.

picture taken from spicy form [credit to patchrapa.com]

I still can't believe she was in the magazine. It was kool seeing a Thai girl!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
The one on the top right is a nice one, the bottom left is a nice one too.
I really want to see it lol

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
this is how the cover looks like... i didnt want to buy the magazine.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow it's so small picture... is that girl on cover ADRIANNE? the one who won america's next top model?

by the way, i still want to see a whole page of where aum has been on. :D

Tata

sarNie Egg
COoolllll!!!!!!!! Congrat P'Aump!!!!!
so cool 2 c asian with an american on a american magazine!!!!!

WOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone post later on the pic!! I wanna see too!!!!!:)

Kina

Dubsteppin'
the girl on the cover is jessica beil....she's pretty and sexy but Aump would look more exotic on the cover since thais or asians are known as exotic girls hehehe

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Okay, I actually went and purchased the mag at my campus' bookstore after class, oddly enough :lmao: and I scanned other pages as well, so it won't go to waste LMAO!

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
I went to the website and this is what it said:

The Sexiest Women on the Planet
"Who's the sexiest woman in your country?" That's what we asked the editors of ten foreign editions of Esquire. Some conducted surveys online; others just took an office poll. (Hey, who are we to impose American-style democracy around

Nov 01 '05

CHINA
Ziyi Zhang, actress
Our colleagues in Beijing say: "Ziyi Zhang is a beauty with an incredibly vivid personality and flexible athletic qualities. Just look at her performance in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon . She knows how to do Gong Fu movies." [methodology: online survey]

THE NETHERLANDS
Katja Schuurman, triple threat
Our colleagues in Amsterdam say: "Katja Schuurman, born in February 1975, in Bunnik, a small village near the city of Utrecht, is an actress, but certainly no Oscar material; a TV presenter, although no Oprah; and a singer, although, well, let's say she probably

Since I wasn't a subscriber I couldn't read the rest. So I guess that's how she's on there. I wanna read what they said about her! :( Its cool that she was metion in a american magazine :D

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I have that issue! But i don't have a scanner. I will take with a digital camera. It will be up soon! :)

Ok, here's the cover of the magazine...and here's the article. :)

Cover:

Article:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thank you for the photos guys, she looks really nice, I really want to know which place Aum came in out of the sexiest women in the World :shock: :wub: