aum patcharapa on tv-inside

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing the pic...but i rather see aump in beautiful cute cover up clothes...she don't have to wear revealing clothes to make her look hot...she is hot so why can't she just stop wearing revealing clothes

kermint

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
You really shouldn't say that because you have a Kob banner on...and do you know how competitive the fans of these two are...you can get counterattack for that comment...I've seen it happen before....just a suggestion :)
[post="76205"][/post]​
I agree with you Blue. If you don't like please keep it to yourself.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
kermint said:
I agree with you Blue. If you don't like please keep it to yourself.
[post="78994"][/post]​
this post it's me ja.

sorry, i forgot to log out my sister usename.

gurlie

sarNie Egg
wow..i wonder what kind of bra she is using because it definitely worked...man her boobs are big compare to her usual one..but anyway..she looks so prettie, but one thing that i realized is that she has on her usual face expression..with her mouth a little open..but then again i can honestly say that i'm not tired of looking at her..she is just too beautiful

mizzm

sarNie Egg
yep....i agree..way too overrated!!! Not saying that she isn't sexy or hot, but there's no uniqueness to her.

karuna

sarNie Egg
mizzm said:
..... Not saying that she isn't sexy or hot, but there's no uniqueness to her.
[post="79543"][/post]​
just what i feel like. im sure, i know she is a great gal and have lots more personality and passion for her job and career. but lately it seems that these photo shoots are just becoming routine, boring, and typical even for aump herself. they're nice pix and she is a pretty gal. guess it's just what everyone can expect from aump.