Aum Patchrapa: I Love New York

judyp

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing! aum looks gorgeous in this one! i love her dark eye make up, suits her well!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Very beautiful and gorgeous at the same time. Very tasteful and sexy at the same time. Yeah, you don't have to show everything to be sexy and this photoshoot is an example.

aum looks very refreshed and pretty in this photoshoot...i absolutely love the angle from which the photos were shot and the photos' layout! :) gosh, i just love new york, so that's a plus on this photoshoot!

Susie

sarNie Adult
i'm glad that aum is making a come-back. i miss seeing her onscreen. i've noticed she has quite a few magazine shots in New York.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aum is so beautiful in all of those pictures!!! Like all of them are amazing! Such the casual stlye, yet so pretty!!

This is by far one of Aum's unique and precious collection that I like.

nangfa

sarNie Egg
wow...really pretty....she should do more of this kind of photoshoot....sooo pretty, cute, and sexy at the same time.....her face seems fuller...remind me of how she looked back than.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
she looks great but wat i don't get is why in every shot she has the same shorts on. lol

tikklles

sarNie Adult
this is a very nice shoot of aum....the camera loves this girl....

the styling in this shoot is great too...the hair, the makeup and the fashion were all well done....

i think what makes these pictures stand out alot is her eyes...her eyes are speaking to us...