Aump Patcharapa

lido_kt

sarNie Hatchling
I was in another forum and I found out that aump had said something really bad in an interview. I was wondering what did she say exactly? I'm really curious.

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
she said that she only wear expensive clothes and that 100-200 baht clothes are cheap.

the public sees this as an insult.

onahc

sarNie Elites
okay, that's just ridiculous and i hope she didn't really say that. i don't believe it because she shops at at those cheap jewelry stores, right?

sw33t09

sarNie Egg
she said that when she hav style of clothes people alwayz copy what she wear like her style..n she said that she wear expensive clothes n all branded name stuff..n when people copy her style to cheaper clothin..... sumthing lik that

natty

Chubs
people just need to read more about her clothing and stuff to understand what she meant when she said stuff like that and why she said it.. she didnt just come out to say it as an insult.. there's a whole story behind it.. a story that alot care not to tell, just bashed her..

and i dont know how you guys feel but clothes that are 100 to 200 baht are cheap if you compare it to brand name and such.. just like if you compare k-mart clothes to for say bebe or dior then it is cheap isnt it? now whether you wear cheap clothings or expensive is another story that only your own bank account can determine and judge..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Poor Aump. I'm not a big fan of hers, but it seems like journalists really like to trash her. Or she just has to get a better publicist 'cause seems like she's always saying the wrong thing

natty

Chubs
well she just gave the journalist an open door to bash... you are a journalist trying to sell after all... i mean if i was in that field i would probably do the same to sell.. people dont want to read good stuff.. they love the scandalous stinky stuff.. take all the forums for example.. it's the scandalous stinky news that keep people posting one after the other..

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
there's more to why people hate aump, and it's not just her clothing statement. down to the point, she just looks down on people and think she's better than everyone else.

just take a look at her articles here on InterLove Forum, cause i'm tired of repeating myself to people who will never understand...

1.) her clothing statement

2.) why she will not star in "Bangkok Dangerous"

3.) "I do not look down on people"

read them and tell me if you weren't hurt or offended by any of it.

natty

Chubs
we can say the same right nongmam? lol..

but anyways.. i dont get why people here are so offended.. in thailand i sorta understand.. but here? a world away? disappointed, i understand.. lol but offended hurt and hate? lo :loool: too muchl.. it's not "hurt" or "offended".. definately something else :lmao:

natty

Chubs
koblo said:
Yea still it's an insult to poor people.
[post="164207"][/post]​

is it really an insult? well maybe, but why?.. also do you think these poor people really take the time to care and get so offended and insulted or is it the journalist that are saying it "on behalf of the poor people"? i highly doubt they really sit there and pout or bitch and whine that aum called their clothes cheap rather then do something useful so that they can make money to buy better clothes.. everyone wants a better life with better things..

as for her insult.. would you be insulted if you bought or made your clothes for a certain price.. then someone come along, copy the style and sale it for so cheap, even post your pictures up as a presenter without your permission, letting others believe that you got your clothes from there and it is indeed pretty darn cheap.. there's an image to upkeep you know... or better yet, imagine if it was your star that they took advantage of..

yes aum shouldnt had said it that way.. it wasn't right of her but she wasnt all wrong to defend herself either....

if you read only the wrong then you believe only the wrong.. i mean if we gave you know who the benefit of the doubt and sympathy because he/she did it for "their family".. then why hate aum for something that is her private affair ALSO? she didnt cause anyone else any financial harms.... i thought someone's private affiar or personal life should be kept out of her career.. i mean at least that was what i read someone said once upon a time.. i must had read it wrong :mellow: my bad...

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
natty said:
is it really an insult? well maybe, but why?.. also do you think these poor people really take the time to care and get so offended and insulted or is it the journalist that are saying it "on behalf of the poor people"? i highly doubt they really sit there and pout or bitch and whine that aum called their clothes cheap rather then do something useful so that they can make money to buy better clothes.. everyone wants a better life with better things..
Of course it's an insult to the Thai people back home as well as those around the world! Thai people are Thai people and they've been through a lot just to get where they are today. Only the rich are fortunate enough to not have to work hard to get a lot of money. Of course everyone wants a better life, who doesn't? But remember, Thailand is a 3rd world country, that's why everything is so cheap, including labor. Most of the citizens there don't get much money unless they are rich or famous. The journalists are not making any of it up, they quoted Aump. And if it was false, Aump would have came out and denied it or sue. Instead, she came out and said that she reread the article and found nothing offensive at all. Plus, the press wouldn't even take the chance of misquoting someone because it hurts them even more than the person they are misquoting.

as for her insult.. would you be insulted if you bought or made your clothes for a certain price.. then someone come along, copy the style and sale it for so cheap, even post your pictures up as a presenter without your permission, letting others believe that you got your clothes from there and it is indeed pretty darn cheap.. there's an image to upkeep you know... or better yet, imagine if it was your star that they took advantage of..
Of course! Copying other people's work is wrong. So why isn't Aump suing??? She should quit complaining and just sue. It's as easy as ABC! Nothing hard about that. She said that she designed it and got it done, she obviously she has proof. So why not sue???

yes aum shouldnt had said it that way.. it wasn't right of her but she wasnt all wrong to defend herself either....
No one is wrong in defending themselves because it's their own opinion. But come on, millions of people against her? What are the odds that she'll win? Everyone has their own opinion to the right and wrong of things, but when one side weighs heavier than the other side, majority rules.

if you read only the wrong then you believe only the wrong.. i mean if we gave you know who the benefit of the doubt and sympathy because he/she did it for "their family".. then why hate aum for something that is her private affair ALSO? she didnt cause anyone else any financial harms.... i thought someone's private affiar or personal life should be kept out of her career.. i mean at least that was what i read someone said once upon a time.. i must had read it wrong :mellow: my bad...
[post="164461"][/post]​
When did Aump's private affair and personal life ever come into the situation of her insulting people? It's a whole different scenario. But going back to the subject... no one would give her sympathy for her pathetic excuses after insulting the people. Sure, it's her money, but her money is her money and she shouldn't be insulting other people's money. Just because she may have money, but that doesn't give the right to insult other people just because they can't afford to wear expensive clothing.

It's understandable that she is mad that people copy her, but at least be a woman and sue instead of bitching and moaning about it. It's also understandable that she is mad, but that doesn't give her the right to degrade everyone else. And plus, in her last interview where she stated that she found nothing wrong with what she said... she starts crying and saying that she recently had teeth surgery. I mean, wtf?!? what does that have to do with her insulting people? She's trying to get sympathy from the people because she doesn't have a valid explaination.

natty

Chubs
Of course it's an insult to the Thai people back home as well as those around the world! Thai people are Thai people and they've been through a lot just to get where they are today. Only the rich are fortunate enough to not have to work hard to get a lot of money. Of course everyone wants a better life, who doesn't? But remember, Thailand is a 3rd world country, that's why everything is so cheap, including labor.
ok then aum wasnt wrong for saying the clothes was cheap? since it was cheap right?... she wasnt wrong but she shouldnt had said it right? it's not nice to be blunt.. and i do disagree when you said rich people dont work that hard.. everyone works hard.. rich people dont get rich from plucking money from the tree.. why do you think alot of rich sons and daughters have emotional problems? because alot of time their parents are too busy working to give them time..

The journalists are not making any of it up, they quoted Aump. And if it was false, Aump would have came out and denied it or sue. Instead, she came out and said that she reread the article and found nothing offensive at all. Plus, the press wouldn't even take the chance of misquoting someone because it hurts them even more than the person they are misquoting.
i didnt say the journalist made it up, where did i say that? did you missquote or missread my post?.. i did say aum gave the journalist an open door to bash her,i just asked did those people really was insulted or was it the journalist who wrote it on behalf of others.. and i said people do not hear the whole story, just what is out there.. journalist dont miss quotes but they certainly dont have to write the whole story down right?... actually i cant say journalist dont miss quote or dont make something up.. i mean kob did once got into this huge problem when some journalist lied and said she said something she didnt say.. right?

Of course! Copying other people's work is wrong. So why isn't Aump suing??? She should quit complaining and just sue. It's as easy as ABC! Nothing hard about that. She said that she designed it and got it done, she obviously she has proof. So why not sue???
gosh.. not everyone is sue happy.. complaining and whining is better then suing.. cus seriously.. if she did sue.. people would say "OH MY GOD AUM IS SOOO IMMATURE!" :rolleyes: lol you just cant win...

No one is wrong in defending themselves because it's their own opinion. But come on, millions of people against her? What are the odds that she'll win? Everyone has their own opinion to the right and wrong of things, but when one side weighs heavier than the other side, majority rules.
wow nongmam.. millions? gosh there are that many people who are THAT offended? it's a shame.. just one person's words can do that much harm and damage..... i would be more offended if she said poor people are disgusting and stinks... should i be offended if people say i wear too expensive shoes? i should.. it's insulting .... and also just because one side opinion's weight more does not necessary mean they are right.. opinions are opinions.. unless proven it can not be facts.. it stays an opinion and people just pick and choose what to believe..

It's understandable that she is mad that people copy her, but at least be a woman and sue instead of bitching and moaning about it. It's also understandable that she is mad, but that doesn't give her the right to degrade everyone else. And plus, in her last interview where she stated that she found nothing wrong with what she said... she starts crying and saying that she recently had teeth surgery. I mean, wtf?!? what does that have to do with her insulting people? She's trying to get sympathy from the people because she doesn't have a valid explaination.
so it is understandable that she's mad.. but she shouldnt whine and complain about it.. oh my... i'll remember that next time.. just sue.. it's the right way to do things..

anyways.. like i said.. she shouldnt had come out and say what she said.. but to be so insulted that people just have to come out and totally bash.. that was over the top funny.. by how people go about it.. i thought she conned people or something... as for the degrading... did she said poor people are this and that? or did she say those 100-200 clothings are cheap? cus i mean if you sit down and look at it from economic point of view it is cheap to people who could afford truck loads of it.. that wasnt a lie.. just wasnt extremely nice to let them know that tho..

another thing.. if your friends tell you to go to shop at a certain store cus the clothes are cheap, do you get offended? i dunno about others but for me.. i'd thank her and ask if she wants to go with me....

i agree with you, natty...great to see someone else not bashing her...when i first read those articles, i was shocked and a little disappointed too, but after i read it a second time, i realized that it's not offensive; it's just how you read it that makes it seem rude or not...

aum didn't say this and that directly to the ppl but she was directing it at those manufactorers who copied her style and posted her picture on their windows saying she bought from them, when really, she created her own designs...as for the "bangkok dangerous" thing, she just stated a fact: the thai ppl pay her income, not hollywood...it's true...besides aum has always been blunt, which is actually a good trait...:)

natty

Chubs
well the bangkok thing.. that was wrong of aum.. lol she just asked for it on that one.. so not going to back her up on that.. lol

however now that i know the character.. coyote dancer.. i wonder can aum dance? lol.. i cant begin to imagine what people would say if she play the part..

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
i'm not on here to bash people or her fans. i was her fan at one point, but not now. i find it good to see both sides of the arguement.

natty

Chubs
oh it's good that you see both side nongmam... more people need to be like you... and it's good that you dont bash people or fans.... that's immature to do isnt it?

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
i agree jaa natty! it's very immature... i only bash on people when they start directing comments on me. but seeing both sides to things help people not be so ignorant and self-centered. it's a good thing, but everyone will have their own view on everything. the world isn't perfect. that's why there are good and bad/right and wrong.

i'm actually glad that you aren't taking this so serious, not like this one aump fan on IL Official Forum who started directing comments and bashing the members. so we bash back. but thank you.