Aum's english is superb

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
So finallly i go registered for ATC and was reading some of his comments.....im not surprised that he knows english but im pleasantly shocked that he;s so fluent. his english seems pretty american-ish...sooooo hot how he mixes it up with thai <3 =)

i hope it is him and not some sicko copycat trying to imposter my baby!!! i'll kill the imposter for sure!!! :angry:

sulad

sarNie Adult
^^^ Isn't it just HOT.
Imagining him talk English with that low voice.
Dang! :wub:
HAHAHAHA.
That's why the girls and me from JLR Thread.
Is hoping that he'll have a tour with a artist in USA.
So that we can meet him.

Uh-Huh! I agree with you.
I'll totally kill that person.
But I it is really him.
Because the girls from ATC having a meeting once a awhile with him.
Hot huh.
I'm jealous of those girls.

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
^^^ Isn't it just HOT.
Imagining him talk English with that low voice.
Dang! :wub:
HAHAHAHA.
That's why the girls and me from JLR Thread.
Is hoping that he'll have a tour with a artist in USA.
So that we can meet him.

Uh-Huh! I agree with you.
I'll totally kill that person.
But I it is really him.
Because the girls from ATC having a meeting once a awhile with him.
Hot huh.
I'm jealous of those girls.

yes yes...with his deep voice.... but instead of saying Soraya it will be Aimee-Ah !!!! :spin: eeeeeeeeeeeeeee sends shivers down my spine!!! yesh, i AM SOOOOOOOOOOO hating those girls....i was looking at his bday pics...and he was carrying one of the girls!!! dammit, that needs to be me!! what say you and me..go to thailand and stalk him...but we also need to make a pit stop and stalk Tik too! now i need to ask him why his english is so american-ish...was he educated here in the us or does he watch a lot of american movies..=D

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
He did speak some english in his lakorn but not full sentences though. Hehe it's him the real him. It is his official website. He always have his pda. Whenever he's bored he'll go on his pda and read our comments. Heheh he has the website save on favorite. Heheh

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
ahhh hehehe talking about the low english talking just gives me goosebumps hehehe.... gosh i really wish he would come to the u.s man!!!! i'd be the first one to buy tickets lol!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i know...if he came to the u.s. i would go in a heartbeat....his english is so good.....just love listening to his voice^^

mrs_atichart

sarNie Hatchling
I'm hyperventilating right now.
Seriously does anyone know where I can find a clip or so of him about this?

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
i know...if he came to the u.s. i would go in a heartbeat....his english is so good.....just love listening to his voice^^
if he came to US i will lock him up in the tiny hut which is also my apartment...=) make him cook and clean for me.. :p

i know i am shocked that his english is soooo good !!! good enough to speak in slang....so sexy...

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
someone post a pic of him, i wanna see what he looks like because i THINK i know who he is but not totally sure

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
LOL...he'll be reading Ms. PW. That would be cool if he came here to visit and sees your comments. Hehe.

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
LOL...he'll be reading Ms. PW. That would be cool if he came here to visit and sees your comments. Hehe.

oh sweet jesus!!!!! p'aum, if you are reading this , i swear to the heavens above i am not as crazy as i sound!!! i am craziER in person...haaghahahah :p

serious i think my comments here are much more tamed than some of the comments other ladies have posted, some made my ears blush!! i try to keep it tamed and censored i dont want to get booted off this site...otherwise, god, all
the garbage that will be coming out of my mind......hehe B)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I can't read a lick of Thai to register. When I am more patient I will give it a try.