Aum's english is superb

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I know we are off topic here. LOL. Would that lakorn be with one with Tanya? It was a period piece. I think I have his face in my mind. It could be his dad or I am so off. Thanks for the info.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
his dad is nirut they played in a lakorn together but don't remember the name of it.
lol are you sure about that?

A lot of people are fluent writing english, cause most of them are well educated with a college degree. But when they talk, that's when you can judge if they're superb for not lol

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
lol are you sure about that?

A lot of people are fluent writing english, cause most of them are well educated with a college degree. But when they talk, that's when you can judge if they're superb for not lol
if i remember correctly i saw him on top awards and nirut win an award and aum was a presenter and he said the winner was his own dad but my mom told me that they don't have the same last name for some reason i don't know why and didn't ask my mom why either. Nirut also came on jun pan dao and talk about his life and when his wife died and they ask where aum was at the time of her death. yeah alot of people can write but really bad when speaking english even those that study overseas can't speak english clearly. I always find it funny when they have a charater in lakorn with an english name but they can't pronounce there on name right in the lakorn.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
well the people in thailand are kinda taught the thai way, like they have this accent where the voice raises at the end of the word lol

yeah they have different last names, and they look nothing alike either. I dont think I've heard mention that they are related until now. So what show date did Ah-Ning talk about this?

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Hey lilxgxriah, if you still are not a member of ATC you might want to PM kkrystal. She know the web admin for that site I think and she was able to fix alot of the other's girls issues with that site. Weird part of it is that I couldn't register one day then I tried again on a PC and it worked just fine and I got in the same day. Just thought you might want to know... :D
i've been tlkin to Kkrystal and she said she hasnt gotten in touch with the admin from there in a while, and this was like 1 week ago? but yeah anyways...its so long...hahaha and i'm so anxious..and i dont want to bug her if you know what i mean lol

neena

sarNie Adult
now i'm curious...who is his dad? nirut? hmm...anyone know?

Mai*

sarNie Elites
I think you're confused na, Ah-Ning Nirut is only an onscreen father, not Aum's real father. :huh:

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
he came to the show with kob and por but i didn't watch the whole thing my sister did but i think she has a copy of it so i'll go back and double check if i heard him wrong but i swear when they ask him about his wife death and were aum was he said aum was still sleeping when she past away and nirut left for like ten years after she past before he came back into the entertainment industry but i could be wrong i guess? As for the last name thing my mom said something like his kids don't have the same last name but i'll have to ask her again about that.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
lol well natty said she watch the award show in which Aum refers to Ah-Ning as his onscreen father.

I would be very surprise if they're related :huh: cause they look NOTHING alike. Aum certainly didnt get his father's tall genes :huh:

tinah

sarNie Coma
huh, aum and ah'nirut?..well, they played together in sood rak but wouldnt the people mention something about them like how they are real life father/son?..yes, please do check for us dmdaisy

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
The show with ahning on jan pan dao aired on 10/15/2007. Im watching it right now so ill keep everyone posted if he mentions aum as his son

...ok after watching the show.. he didnt mention aum at all. he does talk about his wife passing away.. but i dont think he has any kids because he said that the three people who passed away in his life is all the family he has.

natty

Chubs
lol thanks litolina.. i was just about to go search for that episode....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahaha lilgriah...I did tell P'neung about you. I guess she must be really busy. I'll tell her again. Sorry ja...

Each time I chat with her ahaha she's always uploading picture or holding a meeting.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
The show with ahning on jan pan dao aired on 10/15/2007. Im watching it right now so ill keep everyone posted if he mentions aum as his son

...ok after watching the show.. he didnt mention aum at all. he does talk about his wife passing away.. but i dont think he has any kids because he said that the three people who passed away in his life is all the family he has.
lol thanks for the confirmation.

It's no wonder they dont look anything alike lol

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
ahaha lilgriah...I did tell P'neung about you. I guess she must be really busy. I'll tell her again. Sorry ja...

Each time I chat with her ahaha she's always uploading picture or holding a meeting.
hahaha its ok....i can wait...it'll only make me appreciate it more when i DO get in there lol ^_^

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling

I've been reading his comments on clubartichart too & i smile everytime. I want to hear him speak english...prob gonna sound sexy as heck!!!.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
i've been tlkin to Kkrystal and she said she hasnt gotten in touch with the admin from there in a while, and this was like 1 week ago? but yeah anyways...its so long...hahaha and i'm so anxious..and i dont want to bug her if you know what i mean lol

You are all set to go now riah.