Ba Dal Jai

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I have this and remembered watching this lakorn back in 94' and I also love the theme song :wub:

However, I didnt think Yui made a good couple with Sam, even though both are good look'n people. They look weird together...I guesss she's just a bit too short for him :unsure:

I like watching Sam play the aggressive roles than those DUH DUH P'ek...I was somewhat disappointed that there wasnt a rape scene in this one <_< ....though, this had so many teasers :p :w000t:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Khatiya?...are you who i think you are??

lol that didnt help did it?!
Yes Ma'am :D - hungry for some Thai Food... hey it's almost that time of year again - Khmer New Year, der kang reach with my heels ehehhe will I be the lucky one this year to pick up $20 bill?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO ok so does that mean youre coming down again??!...its been awhile, we can go hang out like good old times..!

its good to see you again!

i might not be that lucky this yr :lol:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
LMAO ok so does that mean youre coming down again??!...its been awhile, we can go hang out like good old times..!

its good to see you again!

i might not be that lucky this yr :lol:
yearng kit murl sen :D too many places are holding events and not enough time :( na muy jong tov nung, muy teat jong tov nous... and then there's the east coast. decision decisions.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yearng kit murl sen :D too many places are holding events and not enough time :( na muy jong tov nung, muy teat jong tov nous... and then there's the east coast. decision decisions.
ohhh really!? sounds interesting but yea too many places so little time.

hmmm..well you know where to find me, if you decide to come down here k!

alright imma go have lunch now...see you around!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Here is a summary of it... don't mind my grammer lolzzz

Sam was on his way after work to the airport to pick up his girlfriend. They have a wedding schedule a couple days a head of them. When Sam returned to get changed at his house, he got a phone call from the airline saying that the plane that his girlfriend was on had crashed. Sam was devastated and could not believe what he had heard. Sam went crazy and nobody not even his parent or sister could control his craziness. From there on, Sam couldn't work, and likes to be alone in the dark. When he does come out, he would wear his dark sunglasses. He then asked to move to his beach house where he and his girlfriend shared lots of sweet memory.

His parent and sister didn't know what to do so Sam's mom contacted her friend in Chiang Mai. Yui is the daughter of Sam's Mom friend. After Yui heard about what had happen to Sam, she felt sorry for him. Yui and her Mom decided to pay a visit at Sam's beach house, per his Mom request. At the beach house, Yui was swimming and began to drown. Sam saw that and couldn't stand watching so he rushed to help and gave her a mouth to mouth :) When the elders saw that there were happy because he was not crazy after all and aware of his surroundings. The Moms now had a plan and that was to get Sam and Yui together. They think that Yui can help Sam become his normal self again and wake him up from the past. Yui agreed as she wanted to help. Sam agreed as he doesn't want the Elders to mess with him anymore.

At the wedding Sam insist of wearing his sunglasses, but his father yank it away from him. Yui was not aware what she had gotten herself into. Life after the wedding was bitter. They stayed in separate rooms and Sam would torture her and tried to take away her freedom. This to him is a punishment to her for making the Elders paired them up. He doesn't love Yui, but yet he doesn't allow her to see or get to know anybody even the neighbors. Many times Sam and Yui would have a fist and got very physical. Yui tried to run away but she couldn't as Sam had 3 servants under his order. One day the neighbor who was also interested in Yui had a friend. She is a biologist. What a coincidence she looked exactly like Sam girlfriend that died. Sam was shocked himself and was excited because now he figure, his girlfriend is back or someone that looks like her. They later discover that the biologist is the sister of Sam's girlfriend. She's a bit tomboyish. Sam tried to get with her of course but she showed no interest. Yui was jealous at the time. Sam kept seeing the Biologist and Yui was fed up. They decided to get a divorce and Sam sent Yui back to her parents in Chiang Mai. The Elders got so upset at his actions.

Sam's family business wasn't on a good note and his father began to get sick from working too much. Sam decided to step back in the work force and help out the company. It was actually his project that he started and never finish because of the tragedy. In the meantime he is also trying to get the Biologist to say YES to his offer. She denied and told him that she is not like her sister and so forth. He finally realized it and now having second thoughts about Yui. All the good things she has done, and her generosity in trying to help him become the Sam he was back then. Now he wanted to get back with Yui, but Yui is no where to be found. Why? Because her parents and brother kept hiding her from him. Even when Sam went straight to Chiang Mai, Yui went to spend the night at her friends house. Everybody felt for Sam this time because he had done something very brave. That was to jump on a plane. Since the tragedy, he dislike planes and would collapse himself when he see paper plane crashing.

Sam's project was complete and it was the opening ceremony. Sam sister had arrange a special presentation and that was to have Yui performed a dance at the ceremony. Sam glanced over and saw Yui but his sister insist that it isn't her. He followed the dancer down and finally caught her when she was about to rush down the stairs to go back to Chiang Mai.

Will Yui be able to forgive Sam for what he had done to her?
Aha. They changed how the GF died in Aum&Margie version.

CH3 did the remake already and its currently airing Wed-Thurs since yesterday!

cecilia

Staff member
^this version. according to sarN, plane crash.
new version. She fell off the apartment building on the roof of Aum's car.

cikna

sarNie Adult
thanks ceci for the info. anyways, got a song already in my head for an MV of badal jai.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Here's the opening to this version with Sam & Yui
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyfqX8aXxIs

Yui has played in another lakorn...but I can't remember what it was called or who she played in it with...But I remember seeing her doing a concert...

Sam was definitely mean to Yui, and I so remember the sunglasses...The new version is so different...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg they did change the story a bit...i was like wth..she fell off and landed on his car..was i dreaming???!! but anyways wai wai ...will you upload the old version onto YT..i so missed that lakorn..and i doubt that i can find it at the vdo stores.....none of the vdo or stores carries old lakorn anymore..

speaking of r scene..wai wai i am so with you on that..they hecka tease ya..so many opportunities too..maybe this one might have an r'scene LMAO since they added one in JLR maybe ..just maybe this one might as well..*fingers crossing!!!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
omg they did change the story a bit...i was like wth..she fell off and landed on his car..was i dreaming???!! but anyways wai wai ...will you upload the old version onto YT..i so missed that lakorn..and i doubt that i can find it at the vdo stores.....none of the vdo or stores carries old lakorn anymore..

speaking of r scene..wai wai i am so with you on that..they hecka tease ya..so many opportunities too..maybe this one might have an r'scene LMAO since they added one in JLR maybe ..just maybe this one might as well..*fingers crossing!!!

Are you looking for the Khmer-Dubbed version of Sam & Yui?

If so, here's the link http://ekomsantime.com/comersus7F/store/co...p?idProduct=453