BACK OFF!!! She's my COFFEEMAKER!!! (Sequel) ::Tik/Aff

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
WHAT???!!!! all that anticapation...all that wanting and everything....for nothing NOTHING!!!......JK....can't wait to find out what story you have for us^^i'm already excited ^.^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg another one.. whoo .. donna.. whoo .. hehe.. i have a lot too but **coughcough** not gonna post yet hehe.. darn reminds me.. i shall update heheh xp..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
WHAT???!!!! all that anticapation...all that wanting and everything....for nothing NOTHING!!!......JK....can't wait to find out what story you have for us^^i'm already excited ^.^
don't worry rr, the story that I'm gonna write is short so after that, I'll write this one up immediately... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh, thank goodness... :) now im anticipating this after "instant husband". :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. hahaha omg donna ur killing me hehe.. xp .. so this one is next rite after instant husband hehe xp .. lol.. oo i cant wait to read the prologue hehe .. xp..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I decided to put up the prologue now... :lol: haven't decided on who will be the n'ek yet... :lol: enjoy!

CREDITS TO CECILIA FOR THE POSTER​

Prologue

Tik was sitting comfortably on his chair while drinking his cup of coffee. He was slowly sipping the coffee, tasting every drop of it.

“Hmmmm…what do you think? “ He asked the lady who was sitting across him while he placed his cup on the table. She was still confused and don’t know what to answer but she needs to answer him right away.

“I don’t know….� She answered him nervously.

“Think about it carefully! I’m going to pay all your debts IF you marry me and give me a child…It’s as simple as that!� Tik told her nonchalantly.

“Simple?! You think being pregnant is simple?� She shouted at him and stood up. Tik jumped from his seat when he heard her shout. The people inside the coffee shop started to look at them and began whispering.

“Ssshhh…keep your voice down…� Tik asked her. She sat down again, cursing under her breath.

“I’ll pay ALL YOUR DEBTS and give you all the things you wanted if you just give me a baby…� Tik whispered to her. She glared at him but while glaring, her brilliant mind started to work. Give me everything? Bags, shoes, designer clothes and MORE! She thought. She began to laugh as if she was an evil lady. Tik was staring at her, thinking that she had gone mad. She stopped laughing once again and glared back again to Tik. He was shocked by the sudden change of her mood.

“You’ll pay my debts and give me everything I want if I’ll give birth to your child?� She asked him again. Tik nodded.

“Then, I’ll have to get pregnant first before you pay for my…� She started to complain again.

“I’ll pay it for you tomorrow morning! All of them!� Tik shouted at her and stood up. The people started to stare at them once again.

“Okay…okay…Sit down, husband…People are staring at us…� She told him to sit down. Tik was amazed by her personality. She was already calling him “husband� even though they are not married yet.

“We’ll get married next week and you can move in to my place once we are married.� Tik instructed her. She just listened to him intently like a little girl listening to her teacher. She then raised her hands like a student would do if she has a question.

“What?� He asked her.

“Can my sons live with us?�

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha oooooooo very interesting donna.. hehehe.. xp.. haha i like it already .. >_<..

haha she has kids already lol.. ooo hehehe.. i cant wait now hehe xp..

-aiko <3 <3 <3 ..

cecilia

Staff member
the sentence .. listening to the man like he's her teacher. make me think of namfon b/c she's super young and joke around like this.

i hope the n'ek is her .. as for the kid. i hope it's only a joke .. maybe she was young, she likes to joke around and scare tik away. maybe a side of her don't want to take this deal but a side of her want this. she try to test her ambition with him, to see if he takes her seriously and for some reason, she decide to take that deal and on that fateful night, luck was not on her side, she end up being his. after what happen, she ashame of hurting her pride she left .. later, things happen, more details ... ...

i can't wait til you update this but like i mention earlier, i hope the kid is just a joke since she's sound very jokely with him ... and she sound young in my opinion .. like a college student ...

would be nice if it's tik and namfon patcharin :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmmm fon.. that'll be interesting hehe xp.. i dont mind who the n'ek will be hehe xp..

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i'm sorry but i can't picture tik with fon. anyway doesn't matter who we'll wait to find our who's our nang-ek with tik.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Ooooo i love this prologue too....ahah she's has kids? lol...evil laugh.......

:loool: ceci....i guess you really want namfon...Oooo maybe you should make a wallie for this with tik and namfon p....then donna might make her the n'ek...idk OooooO

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm having a hard time picturing Tik and Namfon together so I decided to use Aff in this fanfic again but I won't be using her real name coz I've already used it in the noodle story... she will be having a different name here... :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooo so aff eh hehe ... ahhhhhhhh lalalalalala.. xp .. hehehe.. tikker n affy... xp..

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I'm having a hard time picturing Tik and Namfon together so I decided to use Aff in this fanfic again but I won't be using her real name coz I've already used it in the noodle story... she will be having a different name here... :lol:
Me, too. I can't imagine tik and namfon together. they just don't go with me. I'm use to aff and tik more than tik and namfon. Thanks for picking aff!