Badarn Jai(Act Art)

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Crying here...

Why can't they allow Donut to be n'ek?

Donut acts better and is prettier but oh well...

Going to watch it for Aum and Donut... :(

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I AGFREE WITH U I THINK DONUT SHOULD BE N'EK TOO...BUT NO WORRY SHE'S HAVING ONE REALLY SOON THE ONE SHE'S FILMING WITH JOON THE P'EK..I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT LAKORN ALONG WITH THIS ONE..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg, i'm glad donut isn't the nang'ek. <_< i would've shot myself. i've never been a fan of hers & i don't think i ever will. but thanks for the pictures Tinah! ^_^

Raiya

sarNie Adult
yea i know...its one of those waiting in agony lakorns of 2008!
LMAO Ami another agony! Sheesh girl how many lakorns are you following :lol: No matter I still love you!

Does look interesting...deff gonna try it out when it opens...hope it comes out soon!

I like Donut's hair...pretty!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol raiya theres is atleast 3 at the moment...i still need alot of catching up to do..i think i am a permanment member in the behind club!!! :lol:

i am gonna be so comparing this lakorn to the old one when it comes out...but 95% of my attn will be for Umm. should take place at the beach/ocean..im expecting to see alot of wet umm!! :wub: LMAO

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^wow. weird to see donut as his sister, didn't she like him in RAI RISSAYA? ..

hm. if there's an attempt, there might be chance of actual r and i might get to see arisoya part 2 in here? :loool:

look at how he dress. already very oldgie looking :lol: hot!!
kekeke lol.. hahahaha .. u guys r so hilarious xp lol.. yah aum is hot xp lol.. arisoya part 2 xp .. that cracked me up..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i wonder if aum is annoyed by them bringing pinky up all the time iono... just saying.
i no .. they always say pinky pinky pinky kekeke but .. lol... luv aum though kekeke .. i dont think he is a meanie he seems like an angel kekeke ...xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kekeke i cant wait to watch aum in this.. n does anione know when this lakorn will air?? hehehe ..