Badarn Jai(Act Art)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^i did that for JLR fever :loool: ..
the gals know i called in for a few times and then when i'm at work
i slack of for the whole hour when it's airing and pretend to work around something :loool:

i'm thinking. i will have to do that this week .. i'm still debating .. it's so hard but i really want to watch this live. it's more fun that way. lol
kkeke.. im so lukky i dont work yet.. woot woot.. but imma go job huntin in the summa with my sis xp kekeke.. lol. .. haah thats wat i do at school keke.. when im on the net i pretend to be typin an essay but kkeke.. its actually comments i posts for vids kekeke..

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh boy cant wait!..im looking forward to this coming batch since the last one sucked!..thanks wishbone for the 3rd teaser

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
third teaser looks good... i think dat im also going to enjoy donut and leo's supporting roles... soo cute... cant wait...this will break the period of boring lakorns

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Is Leo and Donut pairing up? I wished he was better looking, he doesn't suit her but Donut looks so pretty. I can picture her with Aum already, just wish they get pair up as pranangs someday but Aum looks super HOT in here and Margie is just too adorableee. They're cute together. He is such a meanie to her though T_T

tinah

sarNie Coma
more caps!..

its so clear. margie and donut is so cute. i wish donut got with someone better looking

credit to jeed @ tv3

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
more caps!..

its so clear. margie and donut is so cute. i wish donut got with someone better looking

credit to jeed @ tv3

love the pixs.. he so handsome.. i love him/..

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thanks for the pics...from the pics, Margie almost reminds me of Pin...J-jetrin's wife...back in the day when she was n'ek...hope this one will be good!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Wow the caps are like super clear. Thanks tinah :) I know Margie does remind me of Pin now that you mention it! I think her bangs are cute.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
more caps!..

credit to jeed @ tv3
super clear kekeke.. woot woot.. margis n donut r so kute... BUT LOOK AT MY DEARY AUM.. HE IS SO HUBBA HUBBA XP LOL... hahahahahha.. thanks tinah.. xp..