Badarn Jai(Act Art)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol.. its fine his height doesnt matter kekeke.. if im wearin my heals.. i'll be tall too kekkee.. i like aum the height he is kekekke... not to tall not to short.. kekeke.. just perfect for me lmao.. ahahahahaha..
^yah. i agree too .with heel. i'll be close to him but hey, it save me from looking up at him or him looking down at me. this way we can just gaze at each other -- eyes to eyes :loool:
*hi5 ceci and aiko* yeah, me too .. i dont like my guys too tall .. to me it looks iffy on camera when the p'ek is towering over the n'ek .. hehe what you said is so funny ceci!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*hi5 ceci and aiko* yeah, me too .. i dont like my guys too tall .. to me it looks iffy on camera when the p'ek is towering over the n'ek .. hehe what you said is so funny ceci!!!
lol.. **hi5 returned** kekek..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Now I know why the story line is so familiar to me...I saw the opening for the old version, I watched that one with my mom, the one with Sam...I hated how mean he was to the girl...and he wasn't that good-looking to me...So I'm glad Aum has remade it, so I can keep this version...But the old one was soooo sad...I don't know if I can watch this one...

cecilia

Staff member
^well, all i hope for is that he can be mean and soft at the same time. give us some love and sympathy for his love.
i can't wait too .. is it still airing 8:30 am? --- wed/thursday? (i have a feeling, i'm gonna have to change my work hours again) :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
gonna have to stay out of this thread when it airs...so it doesn't make me want to watch it too badly, when i can't...i wish i could watch it on tv, but then i wouldn't understand it anyways...

my mom remembers this lakorn too...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
at first i wasnt going to watch this but i saw the teaser and it looks good...not fond of margie though...maybe after this lakorn i will..lol....but donut seems to have a cute character in this lakorn...i prolly watch b/c of her and of course aum...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
^well, all i hope for is that he can be mean and soft at the same time. give us some love and sympathy for his love.
i can't wait too .. is it still airing 8:30 am? --- wed/thursday? (i have a feeling, i'm gonna have to change my work hours again) :lol:
lol...ceci you'll change ur work hours just to watch this live?

cecilia

Staff member
^i did that for JLR fever :loool: ..
the gals know i called in for a few times and then when i'm at work
i slack of for the whole hour when it's airing and pretend to work around something :loool:

i'm thinking. i will have to do that this week .. i'm still debating .. it's so hard but i really want to watch this live. it's more fun that way. lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
woot woot.. dang thats early keke.. imma prob be sllepin n waitin for the uploaders ekke.. lol.. cant wait.. awwwe.. ceci good lukk wid ur workin ours..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hahaha,,, oh so that's where he went!!

It's cool though, while he's gone.. Chakrit comes to me for the day. haha
haha i like krit too but keke i was more into aum n ken kek.. u can have krit kek while i have aum n ken.. woot woot.. lmao.. jus kiddin keke.. ...