Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
I've watched this 3x today already today.. live streaming. converting/uploading. and at work :lol: it really is good & funny.

i really like MARGIE in here .. so perky smart and nerdy in a way ..Lol

ah, i forgot to mention. the SONG is very fitting. it fit Margie's role really good !!! :clap:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
episode 1 sc :D :D :D

i cant wait to see dis hehehe :drool: aum with no shirt on wooot wooot :drool:

oh gosh i love the opening theme song :wub:
more scs coming soon...im jst starting to watch the lakorn. hehehe

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
more sc :D

hehehe i love Margie's expression when she see shirtless Aum next to her :D :D muaahahaha

she cries so pretty haha

enjoy the sc of the opening theme hehe i will be back to post more :p

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
some more sc :D

she seems upset...AUM and his GF talking.

Aum's nightmare :( aww poor him
waking up from the nightmare

his family especially his mom worries about Aum

Donut is so pretty hehehe :D

Margie has long legs :lol:

she's so cute in the lakorn :D

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
your welcome! :D
more scs
hehehe

she's running away frum guys dat wanna do dings wit her
aum to the RESCUE :D

he brought her to his house and wiped her face awwww :wub: hehehe
buh she thought he trying to do stuff to her so she takes him to the police station :lol: Aum sooo should shave n cut his hair lmfao thank god he does in episode 2

Margie and her bestfriend hugging

she finally got home safely and she's happy :)

Leo helps Donut cuz her car broke down

ITS YOU they met the next day lol

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
the rest of the sc :D :D
he falls for Margie. :) whats his name, anyone kno? hehe

one of mah favorite part of the episode when they get stuck in the elevator hehehehe
Margie's claustrophobic :)
and Aum holds her muahahahaha

ahhh Aums a JERK he made Margie cry at the end of the episode by yelling at her :(

Preview of next episode, episode 2 :) Aum cleans up YAY :yahoo: lol

the ending credits i cant wait to see dis part;;Aum throwing Margie on the bed :D

ENJOY THE SCS :)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
the rest of the sc :D :D
he falls for Margie. :) whats his name, anyone kno? hehe

one of mah favorite part of the episode when they get stuck in the elevator hehehehe
Margie's claustrophobic :)
and Aum holds her muahahahaha

ahhh Aums a JERK he made Margie cry at the end of the episode by yelling at her :(

Preview of next episode, episode 2 :) Aum cleans up YAY :yahoo: lol

the ending credits i cant wait to see dis part;;Aum throwing Margie on the bed :D

ENJOY THE SCS :)

i love every scene... aum is so freaken hott n margie matches her character.. same wit aum..
the pixs that he throws her to the bed.. cant wait for that.. wonder whats going to happen????? :lol:
thanks for the pixs... love it

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
your welcome :)
hahaha im wondering whats going to happen too.. buh i dont dink it'll be an :r-scene-pop-corn:
unless they add one in here. cuz the old version i dont believe it had one :D

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hey it's pretty funny...while Aum was rescuing Margie...i just kept thinking about lyn's commentary at her blog...and couldn't help laughing...so hilarious, even though it's supposed to be serious a moment.

and i so loved that scene where Margie's character is like, "that can't be true, it can't be him"...so funny...i'd be like that too.

ah, and does anyone else almost expect Aum to yell, "eh BAI!" at his servant...hehehe...i keep expecting it...then I have to remind myself...it's not JLR! too funny!

and I do have to comment on Margie, girl's pretty, but damn she sure does have skinny toothpick legs...man, I'm not hating, but get some meat on them bones...hehehe...at least enough meat to fight w/ Aum the way Aff did...hehehe...jk!

oh and one more thing...so far I'm liking Margie's character...doesn't back down too easily...and knows when she's wrong and does apologize...so far so good...even w/ toothpick legs! hehehe...jk

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
your welcome :)
hahaha im wondering whats going to happen too.. buh i dont dink it'll be an :r-scene-pop-corn:
unless they add one in here. cuz the old version i dont believe it had one :D

maybe no :r-scene-pop-corn: but maybe :w-scene-pop-corn: ... u dont no wat they do to remakes these days... but i bet nothing
is going to happen to margie..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I doubt there's an R scene, lol. Enough drama that's happened to Aum already O_O

I know Margie does have long toothpick legs. Aha. The guy that likes her looks cute, he kinda ressembles Art but I don't think its him.

Aum looks like a LION! He sure needs to clean up and shave!!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
wait what days does badarn jai air like the nxt epi??

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
so...is it too early to ask for the opening song...hehehe...jk...it's a great song...and as someone mentioned, it is so befitting what Margie's character has to do...carry the love alone for awhile...(thanks to wishboniko's translations)...hmm...love the song!

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
look good...just watch a little bit on youtube.com with english sub and can't wait for more....just love aum...his acting is very good...