Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
i want that magazine OF AUM ATICHART too ..

haha. it' so cute how she's admiring the man on the magazine cover
and she met the dirty looking man. didn't know he's that man that she seem to crush on. LOl

i have the opening upload to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-pL8V8g3TE

Alot of Pra'nang scene :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i woke up early than usual but i tired. so anyways anyone uploaded on yt yet. i guess i will check it out.

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
that picture of Aum on the mag... :drool:

such a cute episode...love margie when she dare him to throw the pot plant....He can't go against her..they're so cute

missjoy

sarNie Elites
epi 1 was pretty good. I like margie, she suits the charcter because she seems to be perky naturally.

I am still confuse at how P'ek girlfriend died. Did she die in car accident or did she comment suicide. Because in his dream she all of a sudden fell on top his car. Wasn't sure if that was a dream or it did happen for real.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
epi 1 was pretty good. I like margie, she suits the charcter because she seems to be perky naturally.

I am still confuse at how P'ek girlfriend died. Did she die in car accident or did she comment suicide. Because in his dream she all of a sudden fell on top his car. Wasn't sure if that was a dream or it did happen for real.
It really happened. How she died is the mystery until the end and you will know it later.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm just as confuse as the gf death too. its' still a mystery.
i actually like MARGIE in here. her perky altitude bring the best out of her character.
she make me laugh so much on her remark on aum. lol

missjoy

sarNie Elites
maybe Aum's gf's (Auey) sister killed her? ahahaha... because Auey has a sister named Aom and i was watching all the teasers and the n'rai name is Aom (who happens to look exactly like Aum's gf). Maybe Aom is obssessive over Aum and killed her own sister so she can have Aum all for herself!!!!! :p

sulad

sarNie Adult
I'm likin this lakorn so far.
Love the mysterious and remarks that Margie say to Umm.
HEHEHE.
Can't wait to watch the next Epi.

numfon

sarNie Adult
rofl.. i love the n'ek's nickname.. "PERNG" (silent R) ..it means someone who's really geeky and doesn't know how to dress. ...i wonder if it has another meaning.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Margie personality in this it fits her perfect hehe.
I'm liking this lakorn ;)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ooo...thanks for posting the opening...i really like the song...and the clips are pretty cute...so i'm guessing Aum won't appreciate Margie til history repeats itself...she looks pretty banged up...a breathing tube? damn...well i'm off to watch the first epi! hope it's good!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
maybe Aum's gf's (Auey) sister killed her? ahahaha... because Auey has a sister named Aom and i was watching all the teasers and the n'rai name is Aom (who happens to look exactly like Aum's gf). Maybe Aom is obssessive over Aum and killed her own sister so she can have Aum all for herself!!!!! :p
I am thinking the same also!! So mysterious that may be the reason behind Aum's GF death!

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
Here my theory on Tor's GF....
Aom find out that Auey is going to marry Tor and will be leaving her so jealously finally make Aom confess her love for Tor and before Auey knew it, her sister push her out the balcony, at that time, Tor happens to be outside Auey's apartment, he was ready to go tell her that he will delay his return when she appears on his window shield dead.
How's that for the mystery part?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Gosh just finished epi one! Wow can't wait for epi 2. I like all the theories...I think it might be the sister too bc she's in love with Tor as well...oooh mysteries and love triangles...I hope Aum comes to like Margie a lil bit before she has to be in the hospital!