Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
Raiya, you should update. i miss chen's update too ...
i want to own this page. :p

wow i finally checked the first page again keke.. n hehe its like JLR.. convenient xp lol.. thanks ceci........
muahah. i only do that to my favorite lakorn or the ppl i like :p ..
too lazy to keep everything update ..

Raiya

sarNie Adult
oooh ceci you own 58!

yes i do want to finish it just haven't been inspired lately...but now with badarn jai and ngao asoke revving me up...i do feel my creative juices coming back lol...

cecilia

Staff member
^like i always say to MOH.
just look at your BANNER -- they should give you alot of powder. :loool:

i still have yet to cont NA too ..
let alone, i also need to finish episode 2 of T.R.K.R of fon/paul.

it's all BJ fault. i'm in here complaining all day and all night .. :p

btw, You want to cry? Go and watch THANK YOU. it'll break your heart to pieces. at least it did to me.
i woke up with puffy eyes and i cry a boxful of it. the nose is getting stuffy by the end of the marathon too ..LOl ..
i love the ending though : it's satisfying ..

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i don't mind the tears or wanting to pull out my hair but the end has to be worth it...i want satisfaction from all my heartache :D i want to look back and say dang that was a good lakorn! i'm crossing my fingers this will give me that experience...even if it might be a beach ending ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
i don't mind the tears or wanting to pull out my hair but the end has to be worth it...i want satisfaction from all my heartache :D i want to look back and say dang that was a good lakorn! i'm crossing my fingers this will give me that experience...even if it might be a beach ending ^_^
i know what you mean. let's hope this is worth the sleepless hours.
i hate those sad movie that have bad ending. heck ..even til these days. i still hate LOVE TO KILL ending.
however, SANGDOO LET'S GO TO SCHOOL is a different story. i feel the emotions. everything about it.
make me cried so much .. i can't even breath .. i love that series so so much and RAIN too ..
and the ending is explainable and good that they both end up that way.

as for this one .. doesn't matter where they end it but if it's happy ending. then it'll satisfy me.
At least, make sure he learn the lesson to open up his heart to other.
Don't lock himself in the dark and try to find someone else to replace the unlucky girlfriend.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
yes so true! learn his lesson but then go beg her to take him back!
i want him to see how much he has hurt her emotionally and then feel bad about his behavior towards her.

he has to make it up to her for sure but again...as long as i get my happy ending i will deff be satisfied :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
aum sure fell for margie at instance cuz he was so mean to her in the beginning but now hes showing his jealous side. hes taking charge by asking her to marry him

i could see margie being as one of the rising star cuz she has potential. her acting is good for a newbie

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
is a love to kill that bad ceci.. i still gotta finish that.. sangdoo .. i love that drama.. T_T .. kekeke.. he's the only gigolo i will ever date or marry lmao.. hahahaha .. gosh i should rewatch that again.. my sis has the set.. T_T .. i love that drama..xp .. rain was so kute in there hehehe ..

hopefully this will have a happy ending.. xp .. hehehe...

cecilia

Staff member
is a love to kill that bad ceci.. i still gotta finish that.. sangdoo .. i love that drama.. T_T .. kekeke.. he's the only gigolo i will ever date or marry lmao.. hahahaha .. gosh i should rewatch that again.. my sis has the set.. T_T .. i love that drama..xp .. rain was so kute in there hehehe ..

hopefully this will have a happy ending.. xp .. hehehe...
:eek:. not even PATTA .. that sick gigolo man :loool:
LOVE TO KILL wasn't that bad. i actually love it just hate the ENDING .. it killed for me.

i agree .. i will love SANGDOO til the end .. til i go underneath .. not that way, i meant under dirt. .. LOl
yes so true! learn his lesson but then go beg her to take him back!
i want him to see how much he has hurt her emotionally and then feel bad about his behavior towards her.

he has to make it up to her for sure but again...as long as i get my happy ending i will deff be satisfied :D
RAIYA. i agree with you .. since he seem to have this quilty conscience. i hope they make him work hard to earn that love back.
or even better make PERNG TURN COLD at the end and make him see the mirror him in her :loool:
we're so evil .. wanting to see other suffer for our own good :wub:

aum sure fell for margie at instance cuz he was so mean to her in the beginning but now hes showing his jealous side. hes taking charge by asking her to marry him

i could see margie being as one of the rising star cuz she has potential. her acting is good for a newbie
Tinah. let's hope BJ make her the next rising star. she definitely play her role here well.
and i meant every bit of it. i can actually feel her innocent love ..
when she's childish. i can feel her. when she's happy, i can feel her. when she cry and worry and upset. i can feel her.
i just think she's super good for PERNG .. let's wait and see how she can pull off the struggling mrs.Sakkarn role.

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
hey nalika,
i love ur pixs of aum n margie.. especially the one
that he kissed her.. nice
Thank you...I love it so much...watch it a hundred time and thought I snapshot it for my sign....

Can't wait till next week...

And Margie does pull off Perng's character very well...we all feel her pain and happy moments...she's just great.

cecilia

Staff member
^the hugging part was cute and sad at the same time.
she's happy that he's letting her in his life, unaware what's lying ahead.
on the other hand, he's all sad -- struggle to sort out his emotions.

i really love today episode .. i watch it 3x too :p
i love the last hugging scenes as well as the surprise kiss :clap:

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i still can't believe that she's only 18 years old and she already looks so mature and beautiful standing next to Aum....oh how i wish i was in her shoes rite now..sigh...

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
:D Thanks everyone I got the song that I wanted! So Loving BADAN JAI right now. SO can't wait for next weeks episodes it looks good.

BTW did anyone else notice that they used some of the same songs an locations as in JLR. In epi 4 the location of them in that park is the same as the Chanida and Sansanee talk and Chai and Harit showdown. And in epi 5 the song that plays when Mit and Nit (whatever their names are) and Perng are talking a walk around the garden is the same in JLR :p

Anyways, I'm starting to like Margie now! Hey HAPPY FOURTH of JULY everyone!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah. let's hope BJ make her the next rising star. she definitely play her role here well.
and i meant every bit of it. i can actually feel her innocent love ..
when she's childish. i can feel her. when she's happy, i can feel her. when she cry and worry and upset. i can feel her.
i just think she's super good for PERNG .. let's wait and see how she can pull off the struggling mrs.Sakkarn role.
i couldnt agree more with you, cecilia. i think this lakorn will open up more opportunities for margie. her acting is up there, so im sure other producers will contact her. her character is gonna become more mature after marriage right?..like how she changed her wardrobe and hairstyle later on in the lakorn. i wanna see when that does happen.

at first, i didnt really feel the chemistry between her and aum. it was mainly coming from margie but now as aum starts to soften up i could see that he has fallen for her

tinah

sarNie Coma
^the hugging part was cute and sad at the same time.
she's happy that he's letting her in his life, unaware what's lying ahead.
on the other hand, he's all sad -- struggle to sort out his emotions.

i really love today episode .. i watch it 3x too :p
i love the last hugging scenes as well as the surprise kiss :clap:
oh the hugging scene at the end was just too sweet!..i cried for margie lol.

cecilia

Staff member
i still can't believe that she's only 18 years old and she already looks so mature and beautiful standing next to Aum....oh how i wish i was in her shoes rite now..sigh...
haha. i want her LONG BEAUTIFUL leg.

:D Thanks everyone I got the song that I wanted! So Loving BADAN JAI right now. SO can't wait for next weeks episodes it looks good.

BTW did anyone else notice that they used some of the same songs an locations as in JLR. In epi 4 the location of them in that park is the same as the Chanida and Sansanee talk and Chai and Harit showdown. And in epi 5 the song that plays when Mit and Nit (whatever their names are) and Perng are talking a walk around the garden is the same in JLR :p

Sandy, i guess you are more JLR hardcore than me. i suppose. i got the fever high and forget to focus -- or like lady said. when i'm surround by the ppl i love, i dont' care what's around me. LOl .. i didn't notice much but Thai lakorn like to use the same instrumental over and over .. i dont' mind either .. as long as those edit part bring me in to feel their emotions. then i'm okay.

i couldnt agree more with you, cecilia. i think this lakorn will open up more opportunities for margie. her acting is up there, so im sure other producers will contact her. her character is gonna become more mature after marriage right?..like how she changed her wardrobe and hairstyle later on in the lakorn. i wanna see when that does happen.

at first, i didnt really feel the chemistry between her and aum. it was mainly coming from margie but now as aum starts to soften up i could see that he has fallen for her
yup. as he soften up. you can so tell that he's fallen for her. he's still in denial b/c of AUEY.
Perng (servant boy) should have sneak in and move all the pictures -- and blame it on DAYLIGHT THIEF .. :loool:

oh the hugging scene at the end was just too sweet!..i cried for margie lol.
i love her hospital scene when she learn that her mother is unwell ..

i also cry when TOR tell her that he only marry her b/c of responsibility.
over and over again and again. he's VERY COLD HEART and SELFISH.
He was the one that come to kiss her.

he didn't even answer her question when she ask him why did he do that. LOl

Even though I know Perng's not the kind of girl to lead him on, Mit's going to suffer so much from his one sided love for her. He's going to be the only person she can talk to about the person she cares for and all the while not realize that Mit loves her. :(
thanks to him. Tor will come to realize his true feeling.
i just curious to know how EVIL will AOM get.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha cecilia, we tend to think alike sometime. i also notice her nice long legs!..i even told my sister that i was so jealous of margies leg. she has a nice figure and height for her age.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes. she does. all she need is .. wear them beautiful clothes and upgrade her hairstyle, then she looks hiso like DONUT.

too bad. she have to dress like that b/c she's from the countryside. so stereotyping :loool:

but love her long leg. when she's in flat. she's still tall too :p

cecilia

Staff member
i'm glad that everyone is giving Margie time to shine. that's good.
let's hope she improve and get more good role in the future too.
i'm a fan of her now .. i don't like her at all in that one with P'AON ..
she's a bit stiff and not good in there ..