Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
For NUNGFA GUB SATUN, I watched that R scene like 10,000x. I was so addicted to that lakorn. I was so young too to be rewinding that part. o_O

Crazy he is...psychotic he is...he rushed home like a maniac that night only to find out the house was completely demolished and his wife was no where insight. It's like ghost in ghost out with him. He would realize when he's being a jerk, apologize, and the next day it's back to square one. If I was Preung, I would've went crazy with him. It's not easy trying to make a crazy man happy you know. LMAO
i couldn't bring myself into watching it.
i saw the preview and just that r part that sarN posted awhile back.
i should one of these days to see how cruel is is.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i see .. if you lack sleep, you should head out. i lack the last two days b/c of BJ airing -- i did my catch up last night til 9 am this morning LOL

walking through memory lane again : kiss scene

for TU/PAE fans (Leo Put & Donut M)

Credit: pantip
Awww I love love love the pictures!!! Donut and Leo look cute too

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Definitely! The attempted R scene was a bit scary. Tor went completely psychotic and horny! Aom needs to get bitch slapped by Preung so that her butt knows her place. Tor needs to quit being stupid and listen to some reasons.

Love the part when Tor asked did Preung loved him. I love seeing Aum smile like that. Gosh! He's so dame HOOOOOT! Too bad his smile didn't last long.

I just hope they do not drag her death too long. I want to see a little more sweet scenes before the lakorn ends.
LOL you cracked me up with your comments!!! But for reals Tor is too hot! I love all the emotions coming from him...he just needs to be a tad bit smarter...ha ha ha I guess I want Harit back!!!

Ceci, I was hoping he get a piece of a$ so that his mood can be a little better. He's just so moody and fraustrated all the time. He needs some good lovin.

But yea, the smile is to die for. Tor needs to get back to work and make some money before the light gets cut off. No more drinking.
OMG I was thinking the same thing...Maybe if we had a :w-scene-pop-corn: scene his mood would get a little better!!!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Ending Spoilers: Don't Read Unless You Wanna Know The Ending
Tor is curious about Kaew and suspects she might be Puerng so he invites her to his house and he questions her but before he could find anything out Aom comes in and stop them. She is so angry she thinks about hurting Kaew so she follows her at first Puerng wasn't going to speak to Aom, but Aom used the fact that she is Puerng to tease her and orders her to get out of Tor's life. She doesn't want to so the two argue and Puerng slips off the building; she asks Aom to help her, but Aom refuses and confesses that she would do anything for Tor even kill her own sister. Tor who had followed over heard this and went out to help Puerng but she fell and her head hit the floor and she passes out. Tor then tells Aom that he will never be able to love her and then takes Puerng to the hospital and the doctors tell him that her condition has come to a critical point. Tor goes in and visit Puerng and when he looks at her face without makeup he is sure that Kaew is indeed Puerng and he stays with her in the hospital. He suddenly awakes to find that her heart had stop beating so he hugs her lifeless body and his tear drops onto her body and her hearts starts beating once more like it's a miracle

At the coast of Hua Hin Tor and Puerng go on their 2nd honeymoon and he apologizes to her for the times he hurted her and thanks her for bringing light back into his life after he had been suffering to the bowels of his heart for so very long

The end
WHAT!!!!
that's it? make him work for you love girl!!!
what happens to aom? she should get like awefully disfigured or something, maybe that's too cruel but she was a bitch...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i see .. if you lack sleep, you should head out. i lack the last two days b/c of BJ airing -- i did my catch up last night til 9 am this morning LOL

walking through memory lane again : kiss scene

*for some reason, it looks as if they just did something here :ph34r:He's shirtless, her messy hair .. fishy huh? LOl

for TU/PAE fans (Leo Put & Donut M)

Credit: pantip
thanks for the pixs so kute.. hehe xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg i read the spoilers ahhhhhhhhhhh.. omg omg omg omg omg.. i cant wait.. >_<.. but hmm wat does happen to that b!@#$ aom though hmm.. muahahahahaha hehe xp..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks for the spoiler .. its getting really good.. n intense a little bit.. the preview for nxt week is going to be good as hell.... i cant wait any longer anymore.. she gonna change finally.. she gonna get back at him so good.. she just have to be really strong when she is around p'tor and that stupid p'aom.. that stupid p'aom was like she has to know who Nong Kaew is?? she is gonna get it so bad.. the way she came into perng n p'tor's marriage and tries to ruin it n now she gonna get it back.. go Perng.. the others are so good at acting as if Perng really died.. i love the plan they are playing on p'tor.. thats kind of wat he gets..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
For NUNGFA GUB SATUN, I watched that R scene like 10,000x. I was so addicted to that lakorn. I was so young too to be rewinding that part. o_O

Crazy he is...psychotic he is...he rushed home like a maniac that night only to find out the house was completely demolished and his wife was no where insight. It's like ghost in ghost out with him. He would realize when he's being a jerk, apologize, and the next day it's back to square one. If I was Preung, I would've went crazy with him. It's not easy trying to make a crazy man happy you know. LMAO

i agree wit u.. i watch the r scene a lot of time... it was scary but he is good wit scenes like those...
i kept watching the scene where he pushed her up on the wall.. and then started to force kiss
her.. i couldnt stop watching that scene and also on the bed.. if she didnt say p'mit's name.. they would already have
DONE it.. im being nasty and perverted.. but it was the right time n everything..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. at least it was only one attempt.. hehe there was a lot in jlr.. but that was HOT.. muahahaha xp.. keke.. @_@.. whooooo.. but hmm the attempt was a bit.. hehe.. lol.. xp.. >_<...

cecilia

Staff member
i like that crazy wild chase at the jungle but not the harsh all bruise up attempt. too brutal for my eyes

before heading to bed. here's a clip of behind the scene. Margie so funny and adorable. you'll get to see a little bit of KAEW as well

Credit: margie fanclub

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. thanks for the clip ceci.. hehe aum is so hot.. with his tank muahaha... margie is so kute... lol... they look so playful hehe xp..

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
this is starting to look a lot like rai rissaya with the fake death and all.....
thanks for the clip.... margie is sooo cute! gorgeous too!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
hey i was just wondering like if p'tor n perng like eachother, will lets
say love eachother, then is it to close for p'pae and p'tu to love eachother back??

cecilia

Staff member
yup.. but at least margie doesnt look scary like cherry when she has the makeover..
I agree, in RAI RISSAYA, Cherry just look evil with the cat eyes and the weird makeup.

hey i was just wondering like if p'tor n perng like eachother, will lets
say love eachother, then is it to close for p'pae and p'tu to love eachother back??
i don't think so .. it's not taboo either if they were to marry too ..